Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

the black husserl posted:

the diction is so masterful lol, "united states radio simpleton"

https://twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/835965722077585408

https://twitter.com/boring_as_heck/status/835938032683380736

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

a motorcycle with 24mpg lmaooooo

Holy poo poo that must be insane to drive

they tell you about the 24 mpegs but never mention that theyre all clips of the heathcliff cartoon in 240p

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/greggturkington/status/836023594937282560

I highly suggest watching this. Tim and Gregg's annular live Oscar special is one of the funniest pieces of comedy of the year. It'll be on Tim's Youtube channel.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Still loving bugs me about buying one or all my Kalashnikov's because his dumbass was suckered into buying cheap clones at a premium and is super jealous lolmao

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

also seeing mel gibson on the oscar preshow a victory for him is a victory for TRUMP

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

zegermans posted:

except the ACA repeal, tax reform, and jobs

so like almost everthing

also locking her up

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Dapper_Swindler posted:

whats sad/lovely is that none of that money will go to anything really useful in the military. just making more stupid poo poo we will eventualy sell to some shithole like saudi arabia or sell to cops here. we won't do anything about the infastructure on various auxillary stuff. or vets or better armor.

can't wait to spend half a billion dollars on some Bradley replacement for the army to decide not to buy

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

also locking her up

who is this 'her'

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

dont drive a motorcycle on american roads

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

We have a lot of weirdo super serious fuckers here during nite crew time.

I'd like to propose that we build a wall or a well that we can throw them down.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

zegermans posted:

except the ACA repeal, tax reform, and jobs

so like almost everthing

americas great again, you ungrateful idiot

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

shiksa posted:

americas great again, you ungrateful idiot

wheres the wall

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
so whats the woke narrative for the oscars this year

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Andrei Dorkovsky posted:

so whats the woke narrative for the oscars this year

bleached smiles jerk each other off for awhile

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Leviathan posted:

wheres the wall

The wall was inside us the whole time

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Epic High Five posted:

bleached smiles jerk each other off for awhile

i just hope enough minorities were nominated to everyones liking

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://www.twitch.tv/twitch

twitch is streaming the IMDB viewing party, with bonus Oreos trunk!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Andrei Dorkovsky posted:

Do the Heptapods from Arrival count?

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
for some reason my c-spam bookmark is titled "forums.somethingawful.com | 521: Web server is down"

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

BONGHITZ posted:

dont drive a motorcycle on american roads

how are the roads the problem?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

MariusLecter posted:

@cumshitter a buddy of mine got a similar monster bike because he was afraid a smaller bike would look like a toy with his fat rear end in it

He heard people say similar things about his mustang cobra

Lol he paid extra montyly and everything

He only rode it once and almost died like in that episode of Louie where he buys a midlife crisis bike and crashes immediately

I even told him about that ep at the Harley dealership and that he's too young for a midlife crisis bike
We don't talk much anymore

lol one time one of our dealers called in and aked to talk to me.

"Cumshitter, I'm going to email you a link from one of our clients."

"Uh, OK."

turns out some idiot was riding his bike and his buddy with a gopro attached to his helmet captured him dicking around in traffic and trying to do some kind of front wheel stop right before collding into the back of a pickup. it flipped him off the vehicle and sent him flying into the pull over lane at like 40mph. his bike managed to keep itslef upright longer than he did and crashed into the cement barrier

his idiot friend decided that he had to upload this to youtue immediately for some sick upvotes

said idiot calls me up like 30 minutes later to complain about how his bike had inherent mechanical problems that caused him to get into a minor fender bender. OK, I sez, i'll note that. thanks to his idiot friend we forced him to pay for the entirety of the lease despite the fact that he could have lied and had an insurance writeoff if his freind had not uploaded evidence to youtube

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Oscar Special time

I'm sure Tim will have some great things to say about our new president.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
why are the cats raging

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Andrei Dorkovsky posted:

oh that's not a problem this year

the real drama is who has the biggest political statement

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

no lavender dinosaur jedi voted 2

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

cumshitter posted:

"Uh, OK."

turns out some idiot was riding his bike and his buddy with a gopro attached to his helmet captured him dicking around in traffic and trying to do some kind of front wheel stop right before collding into the back of a pickup. it flipped him off the vehicle and sent him flying into the pull over lane at like 40mph. his bike managed to keep itslef upright longer than he did and crashed into the cement barrier

his idiot friend decided that he had to upload this to youtue immediately for some sick upvotes

said idiot calls me up like 30 minutes later to complain about how his bike had inherent mechanical problems that caused him to get into a minor fender bender. OK, I sez, i'll note that. thanks to his idiot friend we forced him to pay for the entirety of the lease despite the fact that he could have lied and had an insurance writeoff if his freind had not uploaded evidence to youtube

I'm glad that person has ethical friends.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

o golly an award show yaaaay stab my dick offf yeaaaayayayyaaaa

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Bert Roberge posted:

We have a lot of weirdo super serious fuckers here during nite crew time.

I'd like to propose that we build a wall or a well that we can throw them down.

this post is daycrew af. which means it sucks

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

cumshitter posted:

"Uh, OK."

Someone has the job of sitting around all day searching youtube with insurance claim information and I want that job

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Three "g" greg"g" is the worst.

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

Mariana Horchata posted:

hot také: desecration of graves accomplishes nothing aside from making u a major rear end in a top hat

Not true, it can make the family of the dead person feel bad and make certain groups feel unsafe in their community

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ-yxhau3KI

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

o golly an award show yaaaay stab my dick offf yeaaaayayayyaaaa

buttigieg

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Bip Roberts posted:

Three "g" greg"g" is the worst.

https://twitter.com/greggrulz/status/835833718518525954

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Tatum Girlparts posted:

why are the cats raging

being in a cage, we're all just a cat in a rage

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

cumshitter posted:

im drunk enough to tell this story

i had a guy call in one day an dhe was crying right off the bat. turns out he wanted to ride motorcycles with his buddies. all of them were like, "Get a Honda Shadow! It is 250cc, that is a good starter bike! Don't let them talk you into something bigger."

For those who don't know about engines 250cc is the amount of air displaced by the pistons every time they pump and create the mechanical energy that drives the car. so like 250cc would be 1/8th of a 2 liter of soda

this idiot walks into the dealership and they sell him a Victory Triump as his first bike. it had a 1720cc engine. its engine displaced more than 3/4ths of a 2 liter of soda every time it pumped the pistons, something it does multiple times per second

now on top of buying a very expensive bike he had not even received his motorcycle rider certification, which meant his insurance premiums were easily $250 a month. no biggie, he would go learn to ride

the trainer took one look at his bike and said, "Go home. You're an idiot. I will not train you to ride this bike because you will kill yourself. You can not pay me enough money to help you with your own suicide, you idiot. You gently caress. You shitassed moron."

so he calls us trying to cancel the lease and lol sorry your $480 a month + $250 in insurance lease cant be cancelled. sorry bro, but the contract says you have to own it for 24 months so have fun parking that beast you bought in your garage for two years

people lease motorcycles now? ahahahhahhaahhahaha

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

oh look it's the dude that ruined janet jackson's career

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Nichael posted:

Also, just to drag out this dumb topic a little more, let me inject a little substance into it. The only reason tipping is customary in this nation is because of an incredibly hosed up idea that employers don't have to pay people in the food service industry much, and instead pass that on to consumers. This in turn leads to people being paid vastly different amounts for doing the same job, based solely on how "pleasing" they were to the customers, or if the customer was in a bad mood or not. This is so god drat dumb, and until sensible labor regulations are in place to make these people be paid fairly and equally, it's only right to tip people a lot if you're going to go out to eat.

I am always amused by restaurants that tack on a service charge under the premise of providing their employees a living wage rather than just adjusting their menu prices accordingly and paying their employees.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Vertical Lime posted:

oh look it's the dude that ruined janet jackson's career
Michael's dead, bro.

• Locked thread