Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

or they could just have a big pile of poo poo sub for danold tromp, our 45th united states president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.

Maya Fey posted:

nothing says "healthy democracy" like a roomful of piece of poo poo access journalists lolling it up at hilarious jokes about not finding WMDs or assassinating American citizens with drones after eagerly selling this poo poo to the public

Obama bad Trump bad and mean me no likey the bad mans grrrrrrr

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

:lol: you fucks went from Obama to Trump.

At least the rest of the world is laughing (crying).

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
https://twitter.com/colincampbell/status/835981327853830145

TheChaosPath
Jul 22, 2005

This is where I draw the line. This is where I can lol no further.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

This is the sort of thing a screenwriter would have a character do to really hackishly hammer home that the character is a buffoon

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy

proof of concept posted:

This is the sort of thing a screenwriter would have a character do to really hackishly hammer home that the character is a buffoon

Along with sending the meal back and demanding that they serve it with curly fries instead.

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i wonder what he gets with his happy meal

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Scary! posted:

i wonder what he gets with his happy meal

a fun toy to keep him amused for the car ride home :kiddo:

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy
I am a god
So hurry up with my drat massage
In a French-rear end restaurant
Hurry up with my catsup sauce!!

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I wonder how the GOP field and Hillary feel reading these types of stories knowing this loving guy of all people beat them. If we don't all die by 2020 or 2024 the lols are definitely gonna keep rolling in.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
The lols will radiate out into space forever

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I had a dream the other night where everything was great, like the alternate timeline where none of this poo poo happened and smoked weed and everyonee was happy, I asked a dude in my dream if they had heard of Donald Trump and they said he was a joke and I was like "Hah he's my president! and I woke up and lolled because having a dream where the world is good and cool is a fantasy concocted by the mind even though like it wouldn't be that hard to make it a bit less lovely

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Protagonist posted:

The lols will radiate out into space forever

the lol emissions will get trapped into the atmosphere thanks to CO2 and we'll burn up before then at this rate

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

thathonkey posted:

yo is it too late to elect dare as potus ?

It would be a daily executive order to un-ban him from SA.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Why doesn't NYC high society love me?
*tucks in improvised napkin-bib*
They're all just idiots
*slathers steak*
Low IQ. SAD!
*succession of loud fart noises from ketchup squeezy bottle interrupts conversation at nearby tables*
They're all just jealous at how sophisticated I am!
*tablemate regards ketchup flecks on his own food and clothing with a frown*
And why are steak knives always so dull?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the well done steak thing. i cant get it out of my head. it's worse than when he killed that little girl almost

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

obvious hatchet job, shaking my head at the opposition party trying to spread lies about our strongest and most powerful president

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
LIBERAL LIARS trying to SLANDER my name. ME? Eating Steak with catsup? FAKE NEWS! *slathers hotdog in ketchup*

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

thathonkey posted:

the well done steak thing. i cant get it out of my head. it's worse than when he killed that little girl almost

ha ha whoa forgot trump had the blood of an eight year old girl on his hands for a hot sec there lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Arrhythmia posted:

ha ha whoa forgot trump had the blood of an eight year old girl on his hands for a hot sec there lol

but not the blood of a steak

Sarah Problem
Sep 24, 2002

Because, if you confess with your mouth that Witten is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved

Who the gently caress eats steak well done? No one. This is an outrage.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
honestly the part about the ketchup and well-doneness seems so well tailored to pissing me off that i question its validity

but then, i have no respect for this administration so i also have trouble believing they'd be clever enough to tailor something this specific to my spergy demographic

truly these are confusing times

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i want to say i've heard that thing about trump eating well-done steaks from before he ran for president

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
yeah well done stakes is a known trump thing but the ketchup part of the story is a new one on me and damned if it doesn't deserve its own lol

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
"Sean Spicer So Angry About White House Leaks He Held a Meeting Warning Staffers – Which Immediately Leaked"

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovemen...ediately_leaked

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
they need to fire everyone and run the entire executive branch with a 3 man skeleton crew of priebus-bannon-spicer

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

thathonkey posted:

they need to fire everyone and run the entire executive branch with a 3 man skeleton crew of priebus-bannon-spicer

They're going to reduce the entire federal government to the three of them. See they're working on downsizing government!!

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Minnesota Mixup posted:

They're going to reduce the entire federal government to the three of them. See they're working on downsizing government!!

you came in early

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-pentagon-military-spending-budget-235425

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
l
o
l

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Oh yes, I guess it is time for another Cold War.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

oh my god

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Hahaha

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I don't think it's real tho.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
If its real it's sort of weird since I always imagined Obama to be above that kind of thing.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Faust if you're fuckin around you should be ashamed. I read this thread for good clean lols, not FAKE NEWS

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

p sure its fake. i cant find it on twitter & the ol-tweet-n-delete isn't really oblammo's style

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
I didn't fact-check it. I just found it on Twitter and screen-capped it.
A) I figured now that trollbama is out of office maybe he's trollbama 2.0.
B) I wanted it to be true.

Even if false, Trump is gonna hate it.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
This is very low-energy.