Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

FAUXTON posted:

There's nothing to report, that's why I'd hate you.

are you Paul Blart: Fund Cop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

cumshitter posted:

dabe drove a champagne colored cadicallac escalade with champagne colored interiors until his failing body prevented him from being the baller fucker he was at 98 years old. i would commandeer that car every time i flew into town and that car was like a lead cloud. the spedometer would go down when it ook my foot off the gass when i was rolling downhill, thats how awesome that suburban tank of a car was

anyway, sometimes me and the fams would go to Ole Country Buffet after church. one time, Dave (who was 97 at this point) dropped the hot side piece who was my grandma (at 82) off in front of the OCB. but her jacket got caught in the car door, and dave rolled through the parking lot looking for a parking space at 20 mph because dave was always an importnat man with places to be

some rando saw this and pulled his car out in front of dave's to stop him. EMT's come and pick up granma and she got a hip replacment a few weeks later

don't worry. we still got lunch. nothing stops the Cumshitter family from enjoying buffet food

It's cool he never traded her in for an Anna Nicole or whatever

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Nonsense posted:

who gives a poo poo about violent soap opera, stop.

game of thrones owns u edgy contrarian fucker

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
Suicide Squad won an Oscar

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

tacodaemon posted:

i wonder if there is any topic in the world where trump knows wtf he's talking about, like maybe the daily lineup on fox news or something

floating on debt as a rich white man in america, how to be a con artist, how to entertain racists, where to get the most submissive western european mail order brides, age of consent laws around the world, what to do with poo poo lord sycophants when you no longer have a use for them, how to break the spirits of your children, how to make good reality tv, how to negotiate with bankers so that they pay you monthly for bankruptcy, how to get in touch with the mob, how to get out of the inevitable court cases that will follow, how to attack people with lawsuits, and finally how to bleed your personality of the concept of shame or honesty

he has quite a bit to teach people, about eschewing humanity, and embracing both the practice of, and the fruits derived from, demonic tendencies

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

apatheticman posted:

best sucking

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HER NAME? LOCATION? :jackbud::jackbud: :jackbud: :jackbud: GOT AN INSTA ON THIS MAMA??

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Smythe posted:

game of thrones owns u edgy contrarian fucker

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/ErikWemple/status/836025269110648832

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

apatheticman posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHEiArM3lHw&t=14s

e: i don't remember any movies anymore fuckit

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

apatheticman posted:

abd deadool didn't

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys/status/836012951408619520

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

are we some sorta, sucking squad cide??

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
im not watching the oscars and not working it either. so gently caress off.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

apatheticman posted:

Lol election night all over again

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon posted:

i wonder if there is any topic in the world where trump knows wtf he's talking about, like maybe the daily lineup on fox news or something

trump surrounds himself with morons and barks at anyone with any knowledge whatsoever until they leave his circle

i was chilling with this girl a few weeks back and she was bitching about her coworkers. i jokingly told her she should tell them how great she is for fooling around with me

and then a light bulb went off and i realized that all of my solutions to her problems involve bragging to people i don't know about how great i am. i realized this was a joke and we laughed about it

trump is exactly the same, but he's beavis with that lightbulb that makes disconcerting electrical noises without actually light up

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
OMG I WON BEST COSTUME

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Squizzle posted:

best sucking

It didn't even suck good

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

whats a cat rage

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etJDXs23mH4

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
I got my wife addicted to watching Yuma Kinoshita's mukbang.

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

Mariana Horchata posted:

DO IT

^ those are good bikes...maebe even my fav
They have electric motorcycles now and they are way more affordable than something like a Tesla - also, faster than a gas bike will ever be off the line.

I want to get one for the short commute to work, but I ought to wait a bit.

Evil_Greven fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Feb 27, 2017

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.salon.com/2017/02/26/virgin-america-why-young-adults-are-having-a-hard-time-getting-laid/

"If you’re an American in your twenties, your mom has probably had sex with more people than you ever will "

wow mom just wow

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Smythe posted:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HER NAME? LOCATION? :jackbud::jackbud: :jackbud: :jackbud: GOT AN INSTA ON THIS MAMA??

rude

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Shawn Spice: "Mr. Trump, the press is asking for more... uh.... explanatory answers to their questions."

Trump: "Have you tried telling them how great I am?"

Spice: "Yes, sir, but they still ask the same questions."

Trump: "Say it louder. BIng bong."

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

deadgoon posted:

http://www.salon.com/2017/02/26/virgin-america-why-young-adults-are-having-a-hard-time-getting-laid/

"If you’re an American in your twenties, your mom has probably had sex with more people than you ever will "

wow mom just wow

lmao millenials are the most failed generation.

No homeownership, no retirement funds and even less sexy time than previous generations.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

deadgoon posted:

wow mom just wow

sounds right for a salon article

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Admiral Ray posted:

are you Paul Blart: Fund Cop

Basically, except interacting directly with clients is a no-no because of federal disclosure laws so I can't even get sassed by grade schoolers while I'm on my segway spreadsheets

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

MariusLecter posted:

Lol election night all over again

Congrats to La La Land for sweeping then

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
Idk if this was posted yet but I'm so angry right now
https://mobile.twitter.com/brfreed/status/835989994405785601

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I can't wait to hear which oscar winner verbally obliterated Trump from facebook tomorrow.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
TRUMP!

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
your job sound sreally cool fauxton. i loved crushing deals for teens who could barely afford to get on a bike because even if they really wanted a motorcycle i knew i was doing them a favor. i killed so many deals and god drat did it feel good

rooting out scammers and criminals on the front of finance soundns fun as gently caress and i love your stories in the yospos bitcoin thread

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

TRUMP

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lol trump is such a chucklefuck he can't even get the waitstaff to serve him let alone finding loving cabinet staff

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

no, that def wasn't posted yet

was this posted yet

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

change my name posted:

Congrats to La La Land for sweeping then

La La Land was very bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

etalian posted:

La La Land was very bad

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for a surprise Moonlight win for best picture, but lol we know it's not gonna happen

• Locked thread