Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

yes!!! yes!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schlonged Again
Jan 30, 2016

Pick a random page from the last eight hours.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

etalian posted:

La La Land was very bad

It was ok, and I thought it was entertaining at least.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i havent gone to a theater since the force awakens

prior to that i cant even remember. it might have been birdman.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
if you quote yorself saying TRUMP you can see the word TRUMP surrounded by the piss color yellow of somoene quoting you

cumshitter posted:

TRUMP PISS

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

the only la la land i know of is american liberalism in the 21st century ho ho ho he he he

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I went to see Julietta a few weeks ago. It was pretty good.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
BBQ sauce is good on steaks
also saurkrout

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
birdman was good

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

etalian posted:

La La Land was very bad

salty about not living a life of luxury in paradise on earth? bitch?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Sir Tonk posted:

birdman was good

yea

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

cumshitter posted:

your job sound sreally cool fauxton. i loved crushing deals for teens who could barely afford to get on a bike because even if they really wanted a motorcycle i knew i was doing them a favor. i killed so many deals and god drat did it feel good

rooting out scammers and criminals on the front of finance soundns fun as gently caress and i love your stories in the yospos bitcoin thread

Fauxton didn't ask for this*

*a sexy robot body with purple hair that can turn invisible when you take off all your clothes off and big boobies

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
I don't like self masturbatory movies and unfortunately that's about 90% of movies right there..

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/445185/trump-less-authoritarian-obama

this really opened my eyes!!! obama was the real authoritarian all along!!!!!

im glad the usurper is gone and we (the american people, who were actually born here) are finally free again

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Sir Tonk posted:

birdman was good

it was real good

i never go to the theaters but i have an actor relation who is part of the Film Actors Guild and they share screener DVDs with me

The Matador is still my favorite after four years and i strongly recoommend it

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I saw Christine which was really good too even for a biopic, but guess it doesn't matter since it didn't get nominated for anything

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

is that biopic about ray croc any good or does it not do a good enough job showing how much of a poo poo ray croc was

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Scent of Worf posted:

I don't like self masturbatory movies and unfortunately that's about 90% of movies right there..

All cinema is masturbatory

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/sadydoyle/status/836040816040763392

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
how many people are going to grow up thinking well-done steak w/ketchup is a classy meal, because the president, who is the richest, most powerful, most succesful human being in history, eats it on the regular?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

cumshitter posted:

The Matador is still my favorite after four years and i strongly recoommend it

Is that the one with Antonio Bandaras and kinky sex?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/569730008945692672

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Hi Jeb

https://twitter.com/JebBush/status/836041356669775872

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Bip Roberts posted:

nah thats zorro

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

deadgoon posted:

how many people are going to grow up thinking well-done steak w/ketchup is a classy meal, because the president, who is the richest, most powerful, most succesful human being in history, eats it on the regular?

All the white Americans lol

Like most of Them do it already

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

oh, Jeb!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

actually its ¡Átame! probly

speng31b
May 8, 2010

deadgoon posted:

On the bright side maybe the charcoal steak will give him deathcancer

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

triple sulk posted:

i havent gone to a theater since the force awakens

prior to that i cant even remember. it might have been birdman.

theres a french ballet about pirates opening at the academy of music in a couple of weeks, looks like it might be fun,maybe see that

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Smythe posted:

salty about not living a life of luxury in paradise on earth? bitch?

lmao about a film glamorizing being a transplant thinking he or she will make it big in Hollywood.

Most of them couldn't even get in a San fernando valley award winning film.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

deadgoon posted:

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/445185/trump-less-authoritarian-obama

this really opened my eyes!!! obama was the real authoritarian all along!!!!!

im glad the usurper is gone and we (the american people, who were actually born here) are finally free again

lol youre still stuck on obama, you redhat cuck

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Bip Roberts posted:

i have no head for celebrity names but its the one where a lonely international assassin befriends some doofus from the midwest suburbs

he talks to the dude at a bullfight and hes like "lol your not an assassin nobody is."

so the assassin says "yeah i am. ill show you how id kill that rich guy over there."

so he waits until the dude goes to the bathroom then flushes all the urinals and toilets (to cover up the noise) and busts into the stall where the rich dude is taking a poo poo and shouts, "Lo siento!"

and hes like "yeah thats how i would have killed him."

its a fun movie

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

etalian posted:

lmao about a film glamorizing being a transplant thinking he or she will make it big in Hollywood.

it would be so shameful to live in the valley, like nooner. haha. Bitch. gently caress him.

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

Jeb!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

MariusLecter posted:

Fauxton didn't ask for this*

*a sexy robot body with purple hair that can turn invisible when you take off all your clothes off and big boobies

like the body is delivered to his door and then he has to explain to his spouse/mom why theres this body around???

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

etalian posted:

There's always work in Chatsworth.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

deadgoon posted:

shut up

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Agreed

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Meet me and Nooner at the pineapple hill saloon and grill in beautil van nuys for a wild night of posting in GBS and getting ball busted by hookers in a koreatown basement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

tho i guess the invisible mitigates that but even so, who needs the trouble

• Locked thread