Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Nichael posted:

I'd rather have (((Hollywood culture)))

...pedophilia???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

hosed up

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

cumshitter posted:

lol one time one of our dealers called in and aked to talk to me.

"Cumshitter, I'm going to email you a link from one of our clients."

"Uh, OK."

turns out some idiot was riding his bike and his buddy with a gopro attached to his helmet captured him dicking around in traffic and trying to do some kind of front wheel stop right before collding into the back of a pickup. it flipped him off the vehicle and sent him flying into the pull over lane at like 40mph. his bike managed to keep itslef upright longer than he did and crashed into the cement barrier

his idiot friend decided that he had to upload this to youtue immediately for some sick upvotes

said idiot calls me up like 30 minutes later to complain about how his bike had inherent mechanical problems that caused him to get into a minor fender bender. OK, I sez, i'll note that. thanks to his idiot friend we forced him to pay for the entirety of the lease despite the fact that he could have lied and had an insurance writeoff if his freind had not uploaded evidence to youtube

I know this is from a few hours ago but is this it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVfrV0ZgnvA

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
booty is def not vegan, for the record

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

fits my needs posted:

i'm so high right now it owns. i'm high nearly every day at some point now.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
in ~10 minutes the twister comes

here comes the Twister (1996)

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
despite my high wage i am still just a cat in a rage

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

this gif is stolen
thank you for this opportunity to steal great things

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

texaholic posted:

booty is def not vegan, for the record

Wrong

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

HEY NONG MAN posted:

I did that rice and tomato thing earlier this week and it was bomb. Good poo poo.

i cannot get enough of that

im taking extra good care of my tomato plants this year so i can have that like 20 times a day for months

just turn my whole body into lycopene and grains

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
Actors jobs are so important guys everybody rub me off while I say how we are the only proffession that honors human life and everyone stand up to show your support for the Syrians who can't watch the show because they are dying

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

there wolf lmao posted:

Actors jobs are so important guys everybody rub me off while I say how we are the only proffession that honors human life and everyone stand up to show your support for the Syrians who can't watch the show because they are dying

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

Squizzle posted:

i cannot get enough of that

im taking extra good care of my tomato plants this year so i can have that like 20 times a day for months

just turn my whole body into lycopene and grains

i tried two smaller tomatoes but it didn't work as good. now i got one big tomato and its just ripe enough. tomato rice 4 life.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

what ricin tomato thing?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

blue squares posted:

the oscars are calling out the muslim ban?!! holy gently caress this is so unexpected!! now trump will lose and kill himself with a jenkem reverse stomach pump

excuse me but getting mad when trump is opposed in any way is the thread's daytime activity

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Dieting Hippo posted:

tomato rice 4 life.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
is this tomato rice as easy to make as it sounds

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

Solarin posted:

what ricin tomato thing?

you have not yet been blessed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_9QImcJmSg

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I don't think celebrity liberals are responsible for the right-wing reality TV show celebrity president

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Nichael posted:

I've never been high but I hear it's pretty good. If it had a Metacritic rating, what would IGN give it?

10/10 weed is basically the perfect drug

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Yinlock posted:

lol how did perez of all things break your brain so hard that you're going full serf

people like fits my needs and zegermans are no different than some of the literal white supremacists i know who would lynch a black person if one of them decided to move into their lovely neighborhood in the middle of nowhere

i dont care which culture is in power, they are both the same

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

blue squares posted:

the oscars are calling out the muslim ban?!! holy gently caress this is so unexpected!! now trump will lose and kill himself with a jenkem reverse stomach pump

surely people will not protest the movies now hahahaha

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Solarin posted:

what ricin tomato thing?

cooking tomatoes longer makes them sweeter so ive completely convinced myself that doing this w brown rice makes it taste even better but you do you

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

anime was right posted:

despite my high wage i am still just a cat in a rage

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick

deadgoon posted:

people like fits my needs and zegermans are no different than some of the literal white supremacists i know who would lynch a black person if one of them decided to move into their lovely neighborhood in the middle of nowhere

i dont care which culture is in power, they are both the same

Extremely wise man... Idiot!

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Wikkheiser posted:

I don't think celebrity liberals are responsible for the right-wing reality TV show celebrity president

[HOT TAKE] i think the people who are responsible for trump are the ones who voted for him

and the ones who aren't to blame?? well- they're the ones who didn't vote for him

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Squizzle posted:

cooking tomatoes longer makes them sweeter so ive completely convinced myself that doing this w brown rice makes it taste even better but you do you

you deserve some kind of lifetime posting achievement award just for letting me know about rice cooker tomato

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

I feel like the only people who would get genuinely mad about :argh: liberal hollywood :argh: would never be watching the oscars anyway

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Rex-Goliath posted:

[HOT TAKE] i think the people who are responsible for trump are the ones who voted for him

and the ones who aren't to blame?? well- they're the ones who didn't vote for him

THis

this but buzzfeed lists and jezebel articles

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

there wolf lmao posted:

Extremely wise man... Idiot!

most of my life i believed that liberals where obviously better

then i realized they aren't!

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
Gf watching while I read.

Sever?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/greggturkington/status/836059965647273984

https://twitter.com/OnOnCinema/status/836054680098729984

https://twitter.com/OnOnCinema/status/836053686577168384

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Squizzle posted:

drat that is a good idea and probably would work with lentils too

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
here's a secret ya'll run the rice cooker but use all olive oil instead of water

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

you deserve some kind of lifetime posting achievement award just for letting me know about rice cooker tomato

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Squizzle posted:

are you using the method from the video or what

The method from the video but it's going to have to be light on soy sauce because I'm short on it. I have enough of everything else

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

:wmwink:
:wink:

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Bip Roberts posted:

here's a secret ya'll run the rice cooker but use all olive oil instead of water

huh? you do use water. do you mean use even more water?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

one time i did a thing with garlic soy sauce and sesame oil and it was worth it

• Locked thread