Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Epic High Five posted:

it is kinda funny that this time 8 years ago the right was bitchin about Obama using mustard on a burger and now the left is bitchin about Trump using ketchup on a steak

no, but, u see, it's different, because trump is bad, while obama, well, nobodys perfect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

im p sure that song was playing somewhere while i was being borned

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

deadgoon posted:

no, but, u see, it's different, because trump is bad, while obama, well, nobodys perfect

buddy if ur sittin here tryin to equivocate between putting mustard on a hamburger and putting ketchup on a 75 dollar steak then this new gimmick you've picked up is exactly identical to all the idiot morons on cable news so if thats the goal then good job

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Yinlock posted:

i don't know what any of this means

reminds me of seeing people talking about league of legends

"so i was PUS the ARG in FUK and he was like "lol u AGH'd the THQ" lmao am i right"

It's about the amount of alcohol in your drink

The higher the better

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

liberals itt afraid to try new things w/ food

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

put catsup on ur cereal
gently caress it
jus try it

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

dont let corporate america tell u how to eat ur fucken food

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

not the policitisans either gently caress those guys

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Trump is in the pocket of Big Ketchup

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

EAT HO WU WANNA FUCKEN EAT IDC U SHOULD NOT CARE EITHER JUS FUCKEN DO WHAT FEELZ RIGHT

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

caps 4 emphaisis

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
ketchup = worst condiment

mustard for life

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

My Moms Penis posted:

reminder that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud6sU3AclT4

:hai:

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
trump's getting cheated if they're charging him $75 for a well done steak. Chefs never use the best cuts when cooking a well done steak because after it's cooked there's no way to tell the difference between a good steak and a subpar one

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Big Fat Iguana posted:

trump's getting cheated if they're charging him $75 for a well done steak. Chefs never use the best cuts when cooking a well done steak because after it's cooked there's no way to tell the difference between a good steak and a subpar one

hes a fucken billionaire

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme
This is the future of CSPAM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXKLqVCz8SA

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
both conservatives and liberals are my ideological enemies, and the fact that liberals offer greater material benefits to someone like me who is poor as dicks is no more relevant than if nazis offered me charity

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

*wipes rear end w/ $100*
"boy i sure hope i didnt pay too much 4 that steak!!!"

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

*wipes rear end w/ $100*

he prolly is like this irl tho

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
trump probably makes them buy trump steaks so they are actually paying him to eat a lovely steak

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

oh fk yea thats my shiet right there

also this too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF7P3oq8Enc

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Turdfuzz posted:

*wipes rear end w/ $100*

ya think he wiped his rear end with that $100 before he tipped the busboy with it?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Turdfuzz posted:

he prolly is like this irl tho

given his brillant business sense of "not paying people for goods and/or services" I think there's decent odds he pulls a dine and dash while president in front of the press corps

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

Big Fat Iguana posted:

haha wow I didn't know this! Someone give this man Reddit gold

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

DeepDickPizza posted:

ya think he wiped his rear end with that $100 before he tipped the busboy with it?

lol just lol if u think trump can even manage to wipe his own rear end successfully...

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Big Fat Iguana posted:

but that's HIS NAME on the BUILDING!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

that cut out girl on the right, is me, definitely me

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

Mariana Horchata posted:

lol just lol if u think trump can even manage to wipe his own rear end successfully...

That's what a bidet is for.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Hamelekim posted:

joe bidet

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Mariana Horchata posted:

but that's HIS NAME on the BUILDING!

if I have a name on my building I'll pay $39 to have my burger well-down with three cuts :chloe:

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

triple sulk posted:

Lmao if you think he doesn't use Heinz

no way he eats john kerry's wife's ketchup, trump is a Hunts man through and through

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Slamhound posted:

Same, but anchovies.

Epic High Five posted:

i eat and enjoy sardines, oftentimes strait from the can

suck it nerds

por que no los dos?

i like both, not at the same time, but i love variety

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Hamelekim posted:

bidets are nice af

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Boner Zone posted:

no way he eats john kerry's wife's ketchup, trump is a Hunts man through and through

For more than a decade W Ketchup defended the liberty of Americans to buy delicious ketchup not owned and controlled by left-wing agitators and oligarchs. All games must end, however; we depart to prepare for the conflict to come, the greatest battle that our nation will ever face—when the credit bubble upon which big business, big academia, and big government draw their sustenance pops, they will defend their nefarious privileges by force; they will raid our bank deposits and give us worthless IOUs instead; they will impose price controls and capital controls and martial law; they will take our liberty; and they will tell us it is for our own good; they will say they are saving us from ourselves.

Most Congressmen are too ignorant, too stupid, or too venal to resist. The march toward fascism that began under Franklin Roosevelt speeds to a gallop, yet they pay no heed, their private graft raised above the public good. Observe: here comes Hillary Clinton, the Wall Street candidate, who used her office to extort billions into her slush fund masquerading as a charity, ready to seize plenary power; and there is John Roberts, who will give it to her, having flagrantly violated his oath to defend the Constitution by vesting the federal government with boundless power. Listen: a chorus of oligarchs, Warren Buffet, George Soros, Lloyd Blankfein tell us this is capitalism, with all its ugly but necessary flaws, the price of progress. It is not capitalism. It is corporatism. It is tyranny. Its proper name is fascism.

And who will defend us? The Republican leadership bows to its corporate masters, made rich not by serving the mass of consumers but through political machinations and exploitation of an artificial credit raised to heights unknown to history. They consent to big government as long as big business benefits. Libertarians, the opposition within the party, who understand the domestic enemy, would leave us defenseless against the foreign, disarmed by the naive and dangerous view that a barbarous foe that has been steadily encroaching upon civilization for fifteen hundred years can be placated by ignoring it.

The enemies are inside the gates—and what gates there were are thrown down by traitors within our midst, by Obama. The time draws nigh when all men will be called upon to decide whether to stand with our founding fathers by risking their lives, fortunes, and sacred honor to preserve the delicate flower that is liberty or whether to slink back to that darkness Christ met, when the whole world lay in bondage, when man’s only purpose was to serve Caesar.

This is the challenge our birthright and our duty compel us to meet. It is for this terrible calling that we take leave of W Ketchup.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Mariana Horchata posted:

bidets are nice af

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Yinlock posted:

i don't know what any of this means

reminds me of seeing people talking about league of legends

"so i was PUS the ARG in FUK and he was like "lol u AGH'd the THQ" lmao am i right"

alcohol content
there, you have officially joined the grown ups table, how does it feel?

good...now drink

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

drat yinlock how u not kno that??
canadian schools are failing u smdh

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Turdfuzz posted:

*wipes rear end w/ $100*

money is not good for wiping it is way too abrasive