Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

You'll find a postmortem a couple years afterwards, like how it went down after the Reagan years

Like, what years should I be looking in to find the articles written about reagans policies destroying lives? Or so you know or any good ones?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
It's time to try some of the more dire TCC hacks like overdosing on constipation pills.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

TRUMP

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

lol if you know how to build a non combo deck

I played sligh and did so until I got out of the game and will never apologize for it

the urza block just broke everything into tiny pieces

TRUMP

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Feminasty Slut posted:

It's time to try some of the more dire TCC hacks like overdosing on constipation pills.

one of my favourite TCC hacks was smoking a poo poo ton of spice/k2 instead of real marijuana and making your kidneys fail

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
I've got to give it to republicans. I wasn't sure Ryan would find a way to craft an Obamacare replacement that would piss off both the conservative and the moderate branch of their own caucus

So.

Much.

Winning.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/836227634136756224
MAGA idiots across the country now demanding their steaks be cooked until it looks like a dried out hunk of charcoal is good and funny.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/AP/status/836235942310645760

:smugjones:

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Trump:"We're getting the bad ones out".

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
I just dreamt that I had to take care of two cats that hated each other and I kept having to separate them while enduring their fevered scratching

good morning thread

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

fits my needs posted:

Like, what years should I be looking in to find the articles written about reagans policies destroying lives? Or so you know or any good ones?
more recent ones, and there are many of these:
http://www.nhi.org/online/issues/135/reagan.html
https://www.thenation.com/article/reagans-real-legacy/
stuff made in the early 90s:
http://www.nytimes.com/1991/08/16/opinion/republicans-and-the-homeless.html
http://articles.latimes.com/1992-11-08/business/fi-272_1_tax-rate/3

there are relatively few articles critical of the great inbreeding enabler during his administration though

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

I've got to give it to republicans. I wasn't sure Ryan would find a way to craft an Obamacare replacement that would piss off both the conservative and the moderate branch of their own caucus

So.

Much.

Winning.

republicans are bad at making policy

they are only good at making GBS threads on dem policy

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

I mean unless your plan was to just poison pill the thing because your party is intellectually bankrupt

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Trump talking about increasing states rights and federal immigration enforcement efforts in the same breath.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

WarMECH posted:

republicans are bad at making policy

they are only good at making GBS threads on dem policy

Yeah, but now they get the wonderful optics of a Boehner "WE'RE DOING IT LIVE :byodood: " moment

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol @ trumpateers trying to defend EATING A STEAK WELL DONE WITH KETCHUP

lmao

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

ShutteredIn posted:

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/836227634136756224
MAGA idiots across the country now demanding their steaks be cooked until it looks like a dried out hunk of charcoal is good and funny.

another nice thing is that eating poo poo burnt increases the chance of these butts getting colorectal cancers

its so nice that cooking a steak is a political issue now

thanks trump

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

anything more than medium rare is loving disgusting and an insult to the cow that gave its life to become delicious steak

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

triple sulk posted:

lmao

i have been hungry enough to eat one before

not that id order it like that

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

if anything it's further evidence that whatever chefs work at the trump restaurants are loving awful because top tier chefs will absolutely refuse a request to make steak well done

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

triple sulk posted:

lmao
this is why the piss tape will be very, very good

because it means they'll be drinking piss

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

triple sulk posted:

anything more than medium rare is loving disgusting and an insult to the cow that gave its life to become delicious steak

I always get mine done medium. :shrug:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

I just dreamt that I had to take care of two cats that hated each other and I kept having to separate them while enduring their fevered scratching

good morning thread

believe me, you dont want my job

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

lmao just lmao if you eat any fine cut of steak at anything more cooked than medium rare

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
what kind of fucken monster puts KETCHUP on a steak jesus christ

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

woke up this mornin
goblin on my butt!!!
tryin to get in my butt!!!!

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
So well done steak is all that matters? Sexual assault, concentration camp for Mexican and Muslims, destruction of the press, constant lying we can live with cause her emails but burnt steak and catsup, oh gently caress this guy is a monster. Checks out.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Schnorkles posted:

lmao just lmao if you eat any fine cut of steak at anything more cooked than medium rare
what about bad cuts of steak tho

Elephanthead posted:

So well done steak is all that matters? Sexual assault, concentration camp for Mexican and Muslims, destruction of the press, constant lying we can live with cause her emails but burnt steak and catsup, oh gently caress this guy is a monster. Checks out.
there's nothing goons hate more than food done wrong

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

murked by dragon posted:

what kind of fucken monster puts KETCHUP on a steak jesus christ

people who use a1 or ketchup probably cooked it well done and it then tastes like loving garbage so you need something to offset the dry poo poo entering your mouth

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I don't actually like steak all that much. ELECT ME YOUR NEW PRESIDENT

(no don't)

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

lol, trump on healthcare:

"I have to tell you, it's an unbelievably complex subject. No one knew how complex this subject could be."

except maybe obama, who told you this intimately on your way in, fucker!!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Squizzle posted:

its amazing to see a president its acceptable to disdain at all levels of society

not even a token nod toward keeping the discourse focused on issues or w/e, just open season on derision

it owns

:omarcomin:

he set the bar so low that whatever horrible person comes after him will smell like roses

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/836237404805607427

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

What does that even pay for?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Confirmation of Wilbur Ross [he'll get a bunch of dem votes] and cloture on Zinke [same] are tonight.

Zinke is about as good a choice for DoI that we'll get from a republican administration, and he has the bonus of having a really good history with Native American affairs. He did really good work with them in the Montana leg.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

triple sulk posted:

if anything it's further evidence that whatever chefs work at the trump restaurants are loving awful because top tier chefs will absolutely refuse a request to make steak well done

lol you know that poo poo was part of their interview

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

hmm what looks more appetizing

this

or this

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Zinke has the added bonus of being Tester's main competition in 2018.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

https://twitter.com/JohnJHarwood/status/836238450533662721

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?
we took some friends from the rural area where my parents still live out to a really nice restaurant with aged steaks

the husband ordered his steak well done and it came out just the rare side of medium

the lights are sort of low and i ordered several bottles of wine so he didn't know it wasn't cooked well done

he raved about it being the best (and juciest) steak he'd ever had and was amazing that he didn't need any steak sauce (the waiter told him, after he asked, that they didn't have Heinz 57) to choke it down

i wonder if he goes to like tumbleweed back home and orders his steak well done and then grumbles about how it's just not as good

• Locked thread