Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

cumshitter posted:

also black girls rule I have dated enOugh of them to know that

Considering they voted in the highest numbers against pissbaby I think we all need to Rachel Dolezal ourselves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Trump is like a weird broken clock that also smells really bad when it comes to the Middle East policy of the last 16 years

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

I'd go with W22.09 "Striking against other stationary object".

There are lots of cool ICD-10 codes like:
Struck by a space craft
Bitten by turtle
Stabbed while crocheting
Hurt at the opera

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

zegermans posted:

Question: given that you use unstable isotopes for nuclear weapons, do weapons eventually expire their fissile material, or is that timeline on the order of millions of years?

They're reasonably stable as is until they get an extra neutron added. U235 is pretty stable. U236 splits almost instantly.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
HURT! At the Opera

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Three Olives posted:

Thank god someone is doing something about our depleted military.

Gonna need all that spending when we're at war with all those countries.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

nunez says the intel probe shows nobody talked to russia so lets wrap it up i guess lol

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Citizen Tayne posted:

lol no he won't. Facts or policies or what comes out of his mouth don't matter. Authoritarians love strong daddy figures and if he came out tomorrow to say "piss is great and everyone should drink it" the military would have piss distribution trucks deployed within a week. just thousands of soldiers sucking down piss all over the world.

Yeah miller lite is a popular beer

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Baloogan posted:

the halflifes are hella long

other poo poo will go bad in the missiles before you need to worry about decay id guess

im not a nuclear expert tho just a nuclear enthusiast

i do know a professor of nuclear engineering who i bug with questions from time to time :3:

the voices in ur head aren't real

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

BeOSPOS posted:

Yeah miller lite is a popular beer

*gasp*

another miller!!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
We need a bigger military if we're gonna declare war on the most evil thing of them all, mean people on twitter!!

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Trump is like a weird broken clock that also smells really bad when it comes to the Middle East policy of the last 16 years

he's a broken clock that manages to only be right less than one time a day

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

military polling data looked like http://www.militarytimes.com/articles/this-poll-of-the-us-military-has-gary-johnson-tied-with-donald-trump-in-the-race-for-president in the pres race when gary johnson asked what aleppo was

surely 80-95% of the gary johnson pollers voted trump in the actual election

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
The Millers meet yearly at a quaint ski lodge in Provo, Utah and decide the date of the world

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Citizen Tayne posted:

lol no he won't. Facts or policies or what comes out of his mouth don't matter. Authoritarians love strong daddy figures and if he came out tomorrow to say "piss is great and everyone should drink it" the military would have piss distribution trucks deployed within a week. just thousands of soldiers sucking down piss all over the world.

nah

the thing is that a lot of people 'understand' their own little corner of the world and just kind of assume it makes them an expert at everything else. authoritarianism works by stoking that reaction and falls apart when people are bullshit on topics where they know better

and trump is too loving stupid to know when he's doing one or the other

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
There are a lot of troops frustrated by shifting goal posts, unclear end-game intent, the assumption that somehow the military can solve political/cultural conflicts, erratic commitment or withdrawal from conflict, and a generally unclear foreign policy under the last several presidents.

But lmao that anyone really thinks that's about to get fixed in this administration.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

I'm praying for a golden stream of tasty white house leaks today.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

kaleedity posted:

military polling data looked like http://www.militarytimes.com/articles/this-poll-of-the-us-military-has-gary-johnson-tied-with-donald-trump-in-the-race-for-president in the pres race when gary johnson asked what aleppo was

I always love these graphs split between different branches to show exactly how much Marines are human garbage

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!

Nitrousoxide posted:

Gonna need all that spending when we're at war with all those countries.
that spending can barely elevate us above poorly-trained lunatics with 30 year old guns & homemade bombs. We have to increase defense spending by like, i dunno, 200,000x, to fight actual militaries :shrug:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

mormonpartyboat posted:

nah

the thing is that a lot of people 'understand' their own little corner of the world and just kind of assume it makes them an expert at everything else. authoritarianism works by stoking that reaction and falls apart when people are bullshit on topics where they know better

Maybe for normal people, but this is Donald Trump we're talking about here

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/willsommer/status/836238308078407681

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Breitbart is still beating the drums of mass deportation force and they control the President

speaking of which Fat Boyle is going to have a one on one video interview with Trump today or tomorrow.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

triple sulk posted:

anything more than medium rare is loving disgusting and an insult to the cow that gave its life to become delicious steak

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

thirsty for leaks. so thirsty. let the leaks rain down.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

kaleedity posted:

Despite what military times dot com says, that is not a scientific poll. It's a bunch of cranks filling out surveys.

Hence why the libertarian got Ron Paul numbers.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

magiccarpet posted:

nunez says the intel probe shows nobody talked to russia so lets wrap it up i guess lol

i take it that the russian poo poo is dead and buried by the GOP now?

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

Trump wants to increase the military budget to increase the amount of navy seals and 8 year old girls killed in action

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

I'm freaky for some leaky, mr. president.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

oh this is trump's boring schedule for today

9:30 am || Stops by the National Governors Association meeting; State Dining Room
10:30 am || Meets with health insurance company CEOs; Roosevelt Room
12:30 pm || Lunch with Vice president Pence and UN Ambassador Haley; Presidential Dining Room
2:30 pm || Meets with House Speaker Ryan and Senate Majority Leader McConnell
3:15 pm || Meets with Secretary of State Tillerson
6:30 pm || Has dinner with local press outlets

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

zegermans posted:

Breitbart is still beating the drums of mass deportation force and they control the President

speaking of which Fat Boyle is going to have a one on one video interview with Trump today or tomorrow.

Current Overton status:

Right = Brietbart
Left = Rush Limbaugh

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

lol foreign aid is less than $1B globally and buys us so much political leverage that it's pretty much objectively the most effective foreign spending we have

someone should tell donny t that you can't just stiff defense contractors, they take payment on a T&M basis

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
That's a very low energy schedule

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

tacodaemon posted:

oh this is trump's boring schedule for today

6:30 pm || Has dinner with local press outlets

he will poo poo on their plates and they will ahve to eat it witha grin

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

tenderjerk posted:

that spending can barely elevate us above poorly-trained lunatics with 30 year old guns & homemade bombs. We have to increase defense spending by like, i dunno, 200,000x, to fight actual militaries :shrug:

the irony is that fighting wars against a bunch of dirt farmers with guns that fell off a US supply truck 35 years ago is a lot cheaper than whatever imaginary cold war we're still trying to fight but building a bunch of stupid future planes for Tom Clancy alt-history ww3 thru 6 scenarios makes lockpeed fartin a whole lot more money, like billions-of-fuckin-dollars more money

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Struck by a space craft
Bitten by turtle
Stabbed while crocheting
Hurt at the opera

I know there's a valid public health/statistical reason for medical coding but god drat does it come off like insurance companies wanting to split hairs to planckesque fineness by making sure that they can avoid as many claims as possible.

"Sorry, your coverage excludes turtle bites. Tortoise bites are covered and a reasonable number of other amphibian and aquatic reptile bites (such as frogs and alligators) are covered, but turtle bites are excluded and this claim is not being paid. Please call 1-800-KYS-KTHX for support (8A-7P Mon-Fri) or further questions"

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Struck by a space craft
Bitten by turtle
Stabbed while crocheting
Hurt at the opera

what if a turtle bites me at the opera

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Coolguye posted:

someone should tell donny t that you can't just stiff defense contractors,

SAYS WHO?

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

Squizzle posted:

what if a turtle bites me at the opera

stop going on dates with mitch mcconnell

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

mormonpartyboat posted:

nah

a lot of americans are hella stupid and don't know poo poo about dick about piss (trump's favorite) and will believe everything trump says

some of them will never turn away from him, holding faith in him until the day they die

a lot of them though will blame him for all the bad poo poo that happens after their job never comes back, their healthcare becomes unusuable trash, and they can't afford to eat every day of the week because of the border adjustment and mass deportations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

FAUXTON posted:

I know there's a valid public health/statistical reason for medical coding

let me stop you right there

• Locked thread