Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Iron Crowned posted:

Not enough good guys with guns

http://www.somethingawful.com/news/guns-kill-nobody/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Squizzle posted:

noncoastal states are so h*cked up weird

yep

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Would Trump claim a mass shooting under his presidency a false flag? Hypothetically something Sandy Hook size?

appreciate the congrats

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Squizzle posted:

entirely messed up bad hombre to good guy ratio

Radical Islam

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Bip Roberts posted:

Subs are cool but we need one that can launch a 16" shell 30 miles to obliterate a mud hut.

Ahem.

Yes I know those are 8" guns but there's two of them so uhh that's kinda the same?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

euphronius posted:

I thought obama care was a disaster

Not the guaranteed, legally-persuaded customer intake. Just the mandated 85% loss ratio and certain required coverage, and the inability to have Wyoming and Delaware compete on who gives the best blowies to corporate residents.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Admiral Ray posted:

we're not eating soylent

like real food

i went off on a huge mcdonald's post about this last friday but if as a country we invested in pulling farming technology out of the 1970s (where it, in general, currently is) in a sort of 5-year plan supported by some short-term taxes that made sense, in return for the ag industry accepting the standard we raised them up to as the new, regulated normal, we would:

1) reduce water waste to near zero, both cutting costs to grow food and stopping dozens of aquifers from being depleted (large-scale adoption of drip irrigation)
2) improve yields by at least another 15% (wide-spread and royalty-free adoption of pest-resistant strains of tough, non-edible BT crops, which would allow for increased planting of edible crops even without GMO intrusion - allowing common-sense GMO strains such as soybeans that have omega-3 fatty acids in them would improve practical yields by even more but those are still controversial)
3) reduce overall CO2 output by millions of tons per year (wide-scale adoption of modern fertilization standards from ammonia plants, adoption of fixed-wing drone surveying instead of truck/car surveying)

inputs go down, outputs go up, food gets cheaper. as it needs to be. cotton, cereals, and vegetables still need to get substantially cheaper from where they are now if we are going to take eliminating starvation and exposure deaths among the bottom billion seriously. other stuff of course needs to happen politically (the paternal/condescending attitude of both eastern and western powers toward africa w.r.t both trade deals and foreign aid has to stop) but there is a real path forward here.

the thing to remember with food is that the #1 way to get more titty (or dick, if that's your preference) in human society since the loving beginning of time has been to get more food than any other fucker. as long as people want to get more titty and dick, food is something people are going to be motivated to figure out.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Coolguye posted:

like real food

i went off on a huge mcdonald's post about this last friday but if as a country we invested in pulling farming technology out of the 1970s (where it, in general, currently is) in a sort of 5-year plan supported by some short-term taxes that made sense, in return for the ag industry accepting the standard we raised them up to as the new, regulated normal, we would:

1) reduce water waste to near zero, both cutting costs to grow food and stopping dozens of aquifers from being depleted (large-scale adoption of drip irrigation)
2) improve yields by at least another 15% (wide-spread and royalty-free adoption of pest-resistant strains of tough, non-edible BT crops, which would allow for increased planting of edible crops even without GMO intrusion - allowing common-sense GMO strains such as soybeans that have omega-3 fatty acids in them would improve practical yields by even more but those are still controversial)
3) reduce overall CO2 output by millions of tons per year (wide-scale adoption of modern fertilization standards from ammonia plants, adoption of fixed-wing drone surveying instead of truck/car surveying)

inputs go down, outputs go up, food gets cheaper. as it needs to be. cotton, cereals, and vegetables still need to get substantially cheaper from where they are now if we are going to take eliminating starvation and exposure deaths among the bottom billion seriously. other stuff of course needs to happen politically (the paternal/condescending attitude of both eastern and western powers toward africa w.r.t both trade deals and foreign aid has to stop) but there is a real path forward here.

the thing to remember with food is that the #1 way to get more titty (or dick, if that's your preference) in human society since the loving beginning of time has been to get more food than any other fucker. as long as people want to get more titty and dick, food is something people are going to be motivated to figure out.

how did you twist this back to yr dickgirl obsession holy poo poo you do this to every thread

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
https://twitter.com/marcorubio/status/3244387168

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Sir, pussy is the contrapart to dick

Not titty

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

also we should possibly dedicate less than 80% of our national agricultural productivity to raising cows

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

I'll say this for our terrible situation, at least it's not a half measure and it wasn't some trojan horse for a GWB style half competent assfucking. If I have to live under the Trump regime I want to at least be able to enjoy the chaos of the actual factual Freeper/Infowars/Fox News angry grandpa being at the helm and putting the lie to all their "WELL IF IT WAS ME I'D MAGICALLY SOLVE EVERYTHING WITH MY COMMON SENSE I KNOW MORE THAN THE GENERALS THE EPA IS A LIBERAL CONSPIRACY AUDIT THE FED" poo poo.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Pussy :: dick

Titty :: titty

HereComesEverybody
Mar 2, 2007

a commodius vicus of recirculation back to Howth Castle and Environs.

John Oliver's jokes can be pretty offputtingly glib when he's talking about important things.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Squizzle posted:

how did you twist this back to yr dickgirl obsession holy poo poo you do this to every thread

dick

titties

dick and titties

dick dick titties titties dick and titties

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Coolguye posted:

like real food

sir, i just asked if you wanted fries with that

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

health insurance companies do not provide healthcare

i am constantly amazed at how loving clueless donald j trump is

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

euphronius posted:

Pussy :: dick

Titty :: titty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu2OYcgr4rM

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

euphronius posted:

Not titty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzzWEeiUf3Y

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/ErinMcPike/status/836269949974884352

TIME FOR A BREAK!!!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

That's for YouTube links lol

Idiots

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Gringostar posted:

sir, i just asked if you wanted fries with that

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadowhand00
Jan 23, 2006

Golden Bear is ever watching; day by day he prowls, and when he hears the tread of lowly Stanfurd red,from his Lair he fiercely growls.
Toilet Rascal

Uranium 235 posted:

no but you see, his cult understands what he implies.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

https://twitter.com/TreyYingst/status/836271014094995456

sorry everyone, take ya dicks out ya hands

happening status: not

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

loving face them head on then you rear end in a top hat

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

euphronius posted:

Not titty

if you cant make a woman come by touchin her titty idkwts

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Marco trying on John McCain's schtick. Will probably bolt for the nearest MAGA talking point when he gets an entire Subreddit calling him a cuck. All the while voting as a Trump lackey.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol @ thinking the president doesn't deserve weekends off

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

check the date, y'all

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

zegermans posted:

We're most famous for our own brand of citrus soda because mountain dew didn't have enough sugar or caffeine.

Also everyone here is 6'3 and 300 pounds.

TBF Ski tastes like actual citrus soda as opposed to the industrial waste that is Mountain Dew.

Also if you think Ski country is bad then I hope you never have to visit the real hellscape that starts south of Mt Vernon and continues until the state line.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Baloogan posted:

lol @ thinking the president doesn't deserve weekends off

Lots of people who deserve weekends off have too much important work to actually get most of them off. Protip: the dividing line starts somewhere far below "president of a global superpower".

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug

https://twitter.com/paul_lander/status/834867777403957248

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Bhodi posted:

these people's companies don't provide health care, their goal is not good healthcare, their goal is to minimize risk and make their own company profitable

:capitalism:

Luckily for Republicans their voters don't have the faintest idea what Capitalism is or how it works. But they sure like the way it sounds on talk radio!

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Uranium 235 posted:

the average american cannot separate the ideas of insurance and healthcare. this is, of course, a desired effect.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

euphronius posted:

Not titty

euphronius you dont get enough credit for yr great postin

like this post is not even in the top two quintiles of yr posts in trump threads and its good as h*ck

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

euphronius posted:

Not titty

Eh, I enjoy titties more than anything else

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

i mean titty is enjoyed by all humans regardless basically

even gay dudes love them some titty from time to time

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

how much loving money has this idiot already cost taxpayers just on his florida trips so far

has to be at least 10 mil, right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Goons are bad at reading dates on Rubio tweets.

• Locked thread