Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

mastershakeman posted:

we'll find ourselves without an income tax before the irs can take down trump. he's unstumpable

In freak turn of events, President Obama charged with embezzlement & tax fraud since 2006.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

god everyone in this administration is just so loving stupid

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Schnorkles posted:

if spicer was the one leaking everything I'd do a few lols

If I had to guess I'd say it's coming from the Jared/Ivanka wing of the white house. They seem to be coming off pretty clean for the time being.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Zikan posted:

That nazi Gorka also used his private phone to call a former Bush administration official from the White House whining, and the former official recorded the conversation because he was already being harrassed by Gorka's henchmen, and told him he was basically violating the law by even making the call lol

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Zikan posted:

I could hand wave a lot of the corruption if they were actually good at being grifters.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Schnorkles posted:

if spicer was the one leaking everything I'd do a few lols

This actually makes sense. You leak something and basically write all the questions at the press briefing and then have prepared answers that play to your desired messaging.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Zikan posted:

remember a few months ago when all of the American media and public were extremely mad and concerned about federal IT security? wonder what happened

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Salt Fish posted:

This actually makes sense. You leak something and basically write all the questions at the press briefing and then have prepared answers that play to your desired messaging.

isn't that what cheney did?

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
Please mods, "The Cuck Zone." In honor of this thread, the Good thread. For the laughs.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
Can't wait for the Soviet style collapse as we fund literally nothing but the military.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
You can't put a number on having class back in the White House, folks.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!

Zikan posted:

this is a man who's personal information is still publicly available on his personal website's whois, months after it was brought to the media's attention. Like, you gotta TRY to get this stupid

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

*picks up the brown phone* colonel i am authorizing an extreme garbage posting strike on key threads, implement order designate lm alpha omega *hangs up phone* *staring into distance* and may god have mercy on our lols

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

so is spicer snapxhatting hot intel selfies to the press

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

spicey's coming up in about 10min

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

tenderjerk posted:

this is a man who's personal information is still publicly available on his personal website's whois, months after it was brought to the media's attention. Like, you gotta TRY to get this stupid

IN FAIRNESS TO PRESIDENT TRUMP, he's probably already given the Russian government a national security and intelligence pipeline so does it really matter

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Are we getting a new Muslin ban or is that forgetten

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick

HereComesEverybody posted:

John Oliver's jokes can be pretty offputtingly glib when he's talking about important things.

his #bullshit is super dumb and distracts from his show greatly, but it's still better than most comedy shows

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Squizzle posted:

*picks up the brown phone* colonel i am authorizing an extreme garbage posting strike on key threads, implement order designate lm alpha omega *hangs up phone* *staring into distance* and may god have mercy on our lols

*sends this post to the militaries of the world via morse code like in Independence Day*

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

euphronius posted:

there was always a muslim ban

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Gringostar posted:

isn't that what cheney did?

Bush had ABC & other main players in their corner often times to legitimize and down-play the outrageousness of his administration's bullshit.

Trump doesn't have any of that, and his approval ratings nationally show that. The Republican approval rating is like looking at branded-merch-website reviews.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/836277630290776064

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

The Nastier Nate posted:

If I had to guess I'd say it's coming from the Jared/Ivanka wing of the white house. They seem to be coming off pretty clean for the time being.

https://twitter.com/onlxn/status/827731560405164032

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/marcushjohnson/status/836273066078584833

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Texas used to have really good early-voting. It will probably be gone by 2020 :suicide:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

jfc i just heard about embiid

god drat it

and i must meme
Jan 15, 2017

OhFunny posted:

Can't wait for the Soviet style collapse as we fund literally nothing but the military.

isn't it kansas or whatever that's falling apart because the insanely low taxes mean there's no public funding at all?

also putin is jerking it to the idea of america collapsing like that

e:
another lol is that liberal democracy is falling apart less than 30 years after communism did
not exactly the end of history really

and i must meme fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Feb 27, 2017

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
He looks pale, flaccid and miserable

I expect a Sharon type situation before the year's out.

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
when do the new approval ratings come out? i need to see how far they've dropped

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Lol of course. VRA is all but dead now (thanks scotus)

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug

Squizzle posted:

http://boingboing.net/2017/02/27/im-about-to-go-into-a-tunnel.html

quote:

The “Beat the Boss phone” is an £27 micro-telephone built into a Bluetooth headset with only trace amounts of metal in its construction; it is lozenge-shaped and is designed to be rectally smuggled into prisons, jails and courtrooms.
* also the white house

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

OhFunny posted:

Republicans have dreamed of going back in time and re-litigating the Civil Rights movement to a different end, but instead we're going back in time to re-litigate the Cold War where Russia wins decisively.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Squizzle posted:

u..

how could u...

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Pwesident Twumpys off on another weekend adventure!

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Another vacation? It explains why Trump's hair is starting to lose the piss coloring: he's already succumbing to the stresses of the job (which for him is like a few meetings per day).

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

euphronius posted:

I think they may have decided that lack of guidance is a suitable alternative to a ban because it lets the natural suspicion and abusiveness inherent to police organizations carry out most of what they want, while the white house can't be blamed as the specific animus

but maybe they'll remember they want a ban and try again

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

BeOSPOS posted:

Lol of course. VRA is all but dead now (thanks scotus)

It's not even the implications of minorities trying to vote. Voting period will become a long-lined nightmare worse than this past November. Texas publications are also dropping politics as new Republican toadies take over and want to stifle the environment further.

It's ok though because Texas was always poo poo on by Dems, now the state will match what Dems actually think the state is like.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

SpaceGoku posted:

I think they may have decided that lack of guidance is a suitable alternative to a ban because it lets the natural suspicion and abusiveness inherent to police organizations carry out most of what they want, while the white house can't be blamed as the specific animus

but maybe they'll remember they want a ban and try again

Well I mean they have to defend the original eo in court still

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
I get to go to France for work this summer.

nice

[lol we'll all be dead by then]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

the hottest of takes, the fakest of news

• Locked thread