Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Schnorkles posted:

I get to go to France for work this summer.

nice

[lol we'll all be dead by then]

I hear the Tinder game is pretty on fire over there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Man, it would suck to work in the test division of that company.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Schnorkles posted:

I get to go to France for work this summer.

nice

[lol we'll all be dead by then]

France will be made very great again in April.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

and i must meme posted:

isn't it kansas or whatever that's falling apart because the insanely low taxes mean there's no public funding at all?

the courts ruled that bullshit unconstitutional

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Coolguye posted:

the courts ruled that bullshit unconstitutional

Yeah but only because of how it affected education. The state now has no money to make up the cuts and fulfill the court order :v:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Nonsense posted:

France will be made very great again in April.

Macron is a pretty handsome dude i agree

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Nonsense posted:

It's not even the implications of minorities trying to vote. Voting period will become a long-lined nightmare worse than this past November. Texas publications are also dropping politics as new Republican toadies take over and want to stifle the environment further.

It's ok though because Texas was always poo poo on by Dems, now the state will match what Dems actually think the state is like.

I wish molly ivins was still around...

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
trump defence force roll out!

https://twitter.com/LPDonovan/status/836273386288467968

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Let the fascists win imho

The sooner we will be through this cycle of dumbness

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

I'd hate to get but dialed by one of those! Heyo! :rimshot:

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Nonsense posted:

It's not even the implications of minorities trying to vote. Voting period will become a long-lined nightmare worse than this past November.

This is one of the prongs of the attack on democratic strongholds.

1. Create restrictive photo id laws
2. Make restrictive voter id laws that require use of #1
3. Restrict the number of precincts in Democratic areas so that you can't vote even if you get past #1 and #2

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
paul watson is not the protege alex jones needs... i am.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

How many questions will Spicy deflect today about the private press gaggle last week?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Prison Planet is a welfare scheme for broke brains.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

paul watson is not the protege alex jones needs... i am.

:same:

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

this guy is a weird goobery looking british dude so it shouldn't be a surprise that he has poo poo taste in food, he's used to it

Mystery Goomba
Jun 4, 2011
This Day In History - February 27th, 2016:

Donald Trump Praised the Tiananmen Square Massacre:

quote:

An interview that Trump gave to Playboy in 1990 has just come to my attention. If I’m the last to know about it, forgive me. Trump was asked about Gorbachev — who was nearing the end of his time in power. Trump said, “Russia is out of control and the leadership knows it. That’s my problem with Gorbachev. Not a firm enough hand.”

His interviewer asked, “You mean firm hand as in China?”

Trump answered, “When the students poured into Tiananmen Square, the Chinese government almost blew it. Then they were vicious, they were horrible, but they put it down with strength. That shows you the power of strength. Our country is right now perceived as weak … as being spit on by the rest of the world –”

edit: Bonus history:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVncCSjBqR4

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

What happened to Boortz? Was he just not looney enough to keep up with Jones and Beck?

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Growing up in tx as a brown skinned progressive gave me a defeatist attitude in most cases wrt politics. I got better when I moved to Austin for grad school but man did it feel like tx was 50 years behind the rest of the world

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

and lol if you think the us military will have a problem doing it.

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

Terror Sweat posted:

they are lame as gently caress.. subs are cool. i want more underwater ships

Counterpoint: Subs are lame and bad and smell like feet, fart, and amine (the chemical agent for the air scrubbers). Also, being underwater for weeks or months at a time is boring as hell. 1/10 would not sub again.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
These guys suck at being fascists.

They can't even get their dumb press conferences to run on thyme.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

BeOSPOS posted:

Growing up in tx as a brown skinned progressive gave me a defeatist attitude in most cases wrt politics. I got better when I moved to Austin for grad school but man did it feel like tx was 50 years behind the rest of the world

Only 50 years? lmao i must be browner than you hahaha

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

Squizzle posted:

*picks up the brown phone* colonel i am authorizing an extreme garbage posting strike on key threads, implement order designate lm alpha omega *hangs up phone* *staring into distance* and may god have mercy on our lols

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

navyjack posted:

Counterpoint: Subs are lame and bad and smell like feet, fart, and anime (the japanese cartoon agent for the air scrubbers). Also, being underwater for weeks or months at a time is boring as hell. 1/10 would not sub again.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

SpaceGoku posted:

this guy is a weird goobery looking british dude so it shouldn't be a surprise that he has poo poo taste in food, he's used to it

Yeah it's weird that his tweeter AV makes him out to be this swarthy tough looking guy but in reality...

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Yeah it's weird that his tweeter AV makes him out to be this swarthy tough looking guy but in reality...

he's got those round alt-right shoulders

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

navyjack posted:

Counterpoint: Subs are lame and bad and smell like feet, fart, and amine (the chemical agent for the air scrubbers). Also, being underwater for weeks or months at a time is boring as hell. 1/10 would not sub again.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

The ol' Eichenwald angle, eh?

and i must meme
Jan 15, 2017
when was the turning point from the original world to the hosed up current world?

brexit? when trump went down that escalator? further back like 9/11?

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

SpaceGoku posted:

BOIL YER STEAK FER TWO HOURS

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 379 days!

and i must meme posted:

when was the turning point from the original world to the hosed up current world?

When reagan closed all the mental institutions

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
We live, kids.

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

and i must meme posted:

social media

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

BeOSPOS posted:

Was?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
EVERYONE SHUT UP, SPICY IS COMING

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
lol yesssssss please continue to canonize the eating of ruined steak with ketchup on it for the manbabies.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Phone posted:

The ol' Eichenwald angle, eh?

the eichenwald angle, the eichenwald photoshop filter, the eichenwald burn tool to create the illusion of a substantial goatee

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

and i must meme posted:

the current world has always been hosed up because we're related to apes that murder and eat the children of their enemies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

spicy time

• Locked thread