Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Only 1422 days until JEB! takes office!

Cuck yeah!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!
is spicy getting better at reading words since he started?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

pathetic little tramp posted:

How bacon is served at Trump Hotel apparently:

hmmm...leaking meat curtains....hmmm

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

tenderjerk posted:

no

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

hmmm...leaking meat curtains....hmmm

:gonk:

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

BeOSPOS posted:

This is the face of a guy who doesn't get much vitamin d
He lives in a basement doesn't he?

isn't it cernovic that lives in his girlfriend's parents' house?

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

tenderjerk posted:

absolutely not

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

http://gothamist.com/2017/02/27/nypd_deportation_immigration.php

quote:

The head of the NYPD sergeants union said on Sunday that rank-and-file officers are eager to help the Trump administration deport undocumented immigrants, and feel stifled by declarations by the mayor and police commissioner in defense of the so-called sanctuary city policy.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
so called big networks

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

BeOSPOS posted:

are you in tx now? I haven't been there in a long while. Things seem to be improving with the Castro bros getting involved in state gov.

Not all tbh. The Rep. Castro is probably going to run for Gov or Senate. The twin who was in Obama's admin is kinda ducking out for a while. Joaquin may go farther than his bro did despite that White House gig. His seat is in my old district, not very Republican area, had a lot of Bernie signs in that part of San Antonio.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Oh boy, photos with presidents of HBCUs!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

listening to this just makes me unfathomably angry

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i thought there was a presidential travel budget set how does he think he'll get around that. paying outta pocket?

or more likely handwave it away when he hasta ask congress for more airplanebucks

well I don't know how the USSS manages it's budget or pays its security staff, but I know air force 1 won't be short for gas money with a 10% increase in military spending :v:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Admiral Ray posted:

even if they win we'll just get another one. the voters that put trump into office aren't going anywhere.

Spawn more heroin

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

i for one am shocked fascists would embrace fascism

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

police are the loving worst.

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice

SpaceGoku posted:

9/11 at least, maybe earlier

9/11 broke so many american brains

Absolutely 9/11. All empires that fall start with some disastrous war adventure borne of hubris.

I absolutely remember most Americans really thought we were invincible and would easily win Iraq and Afghanistan. The idea of an insane quagmire was a distant thought for most of the country. Leftists exluded.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

you just told trans people to go gently caress themselves a few days. shut the gently caress UP

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Citizen Tayne posted:

Spawn more heroin

death is the only solution

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

StashAugustine posted:

imagine being such a loser that you get punched for being a frog nazi and then you have to go home to your girlfriend's parents' house who know that you were punched for being a frog nazi.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

hjoly gently caress i hate this

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

totally unexpected!

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
I really don't understand how Spicey still hasn't learned to take a deep breath and slow down when reading these daily rundowns. He's been in this industry in some way his entire adult life and is completely indistinguishable from a high schooler.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

gently caress those guys imo

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Dear Press:

This is when you bring up Bannon

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Nonsense posted:

It's not even the implications of minorities trying to vote. Voting period will become a long-lined nightmare worse than this past November. Texas publications are also dropping politics as new Republican toadies take over and want to stifle the environment further.

It's ok though because Texas was always poo poo on by Dems, now the state will match what Dems actually think the state is like.

lol forever at texas

their efforts to hoover businesses and skilled workers from california will be told to disbelieving border guards by texan refugees in the coming years

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

acab

eff the cops

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

DeepDickPizza posted:

I really don't understand how Spicey still hasn't learned to take a deep breath and slow down when reading these daily rundowns. He's been in this industry in some way his entire adult life and is completely indistinguishable from a high schooler.

Seriously. Public speaking tricks 101 says you remember to fuckin' BREATHE

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

BeOSPOS posted:

Growing up in tx as a brown skinned progressive gave me a defeatist attitude in most cases wrt politics. I got better when I moved to Austin for grad school but man did it feel like tx was 50 years behind the rest of the world

same but idaho and still have that feeling

encouraging to know it will eventually fade

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Lol can't even say cemeteries properly. Also, please ignore the active threats of not cemeteries, you know the temples and whatnot.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

MaxxBot posted:

Only 1422 days until JEB! takes office!

Cuck yeah!

you're gonna wait 1422 days?
weak

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

imagine being such a loser that you get punched for being a frog nazi and then you have to go home to your girlfriend's parents' house who know that you were punched for being a frog nazi.

thats a different loving loser, or did cernovic get beat too

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

StashAugustine posted:

off of his ex-wife's alimony payments to him, yes

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

StashAugustine posted:

thats a different loving loser, or did cernovic get beat too

cernovich has eaten too much of his own gorilla cum to ever be threatened by people that don't.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Spicer thinks that he's doing a good job.

(He's not)

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Grondoth posted:

BOIL YER STEAK FER TWO HOURS

excuse me it's called sous vide

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

The gorilla mindset~~

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Well he is being honest!

https://twitter.com/mschlapp/status/836289752513015808

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Ketchup is for children.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

StashAugustine posted:

:wth: I knew he was living large off his successful ex's alimony but this makes it even funnier

• Locked thread