Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Careful Drums posted:

Can you imagine what its like to have the whole world laughing at you upon finding out you voted for an illiterate orange clown to lead your nation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Careful Drums posted:

Can you imagine what its like to have the whole world laughing at you upon finding out you eat steak well-done with ketchup.

It's no wonder he thought Trump Steaks were the world's greatest steaks

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/billie_r_martin/status/836250395982843904

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
easy D the kinda dude that puts ketchup on his steak

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Who says Germans don't have a sense of humor?

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
ketchup from a gold jar is the trumpest condiment

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

yeah they did a bunch they'er all great

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

You know trump is the type to stick his knife in the ketchup jar. Even at a restaurant.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

"Would you like some A1, Heinz 57, or any of the other myriad of sauces specifically designed to add flavor to a cooked-to-briqutte piece of meat?"

"NO! Donnie-Don want ketchup!" *Bangs silverware on table, bounces in gold-leafed baroque-inspired high chair*

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I wonder what the White House chef thinks about his new boss?

VendaGoat fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Feb 27, 2017

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

I mean yeah

I guess we're all embarassed.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

VendaGoat posted:

I wonder what the White House chef think about his new boss?

Didn't he fire all the staff and bring his own in?

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

ahahaha

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Cthulu Carl posted:

"Would you like some A1, Heinz 57, or any of the other myriad of sauces specifically designed to add flavor to a cooked-to-briqutte piece of meat?"

"NO! Donnie-Don want ketchup!" *Bangs silverware on table, bounces in gold-leafed baroque-inspired high chair*

A1 is almost the same as ketchup, only 2x the salt and 1/2 the sugar. And most BBQ sauces have even more sugar than ketchup! Neither belongs on a nice steak. :mad: Though, tbh if you have cooked the steak to burning, then all the flavor is gone anyhow and it's going to taste like leather unless you dump a bunch of sugar and salt on it.

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

Lacey posted:

Sounds like something the right made up to keep the rage-fires stoked, to me.

But still, just the thought of people deciding "She's too entitled so I'm voting for Donald J Trump".

just lol

Moridin920 posted:

It wasn't a slogan it was just something to make fun of them because the DNC was so obviously biased towards Hillary.

Careful Drums posted:

This is literally the first time I've read the phrase "It's her turn" in reference to Hillary's campaign. I don't think they were using that as a slogan.

Yeah I was wrong about that being an actual slogan.
I honestly thought it was though, as in "Now that Obama's broken the glass ceiling for Blacks wouldn't it be nice to take this opportunity to vote the first woman into office and Hillary is like super competent, so.." but shortened to "It's her turn!"
Makes me look stupid, but I don't care lol!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
what is heinz 57?

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Jose posted:

what is heinz 57?

ketchup with a different label.

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.
5 and 7 are both lucky numbers! Thats why they are printed on the bottle

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

the president of the United States, Donald Trump, spends his weekend evenings eating trash meat burnt to crisp dipped in ketchup from a golden fork

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

He must always wear those giant red ties so the ketchup stains don't show

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

hamtaro posted:

the president of the United States, Donald Trump, spends his weekend evenings eating trash meat burnt to crisp dipped in ketchup from a golden fork

Is it even possible to parody this administration? It's peak absurd lol as is.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

haljordan posted:

He must always wear those giant red ties so the ketchup stains don't show

they actually unfold into a bib

that's also why they're so long, he doesn't want any gaps in coverage in the belly region

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
remember when Donald spent over a week trying to lie about the size of his inauguration's crowd?

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Tumble posted:

remember when Donald spent over a week trying to lie about the size of his inauguration's crowd?

*month

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Tumble posted:

remember when Donald spent over a week trying to lie about the size of his inauguration's crowd tiny hands and penis?

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Remember when Donald trump spent 8 years pissing off every one of America's allies and let Putin annex Alaska?

In 2024, I will remember it fondly.

In 2024, I will also be happy of the continued lols when he still brings up his 2017 inauguration crowd

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
lol there was concrete, objective evidence and he still went on TV and was like "see this? from this angle you can see how the crowds were the largest ever". And the best part ahahah, was that he actually had the pictures FRAMED so that he could lie about them.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

I Was The Fury posted:

Remember when Donald trump spent 8 years pissing off every one of America's allies and let Putin annex Alaska?

In 2024, I will remember it fondly.

right now the us and russia are only like 25 miles apart but if we just hand over useless alaska then that means russia will be like 1000 miles away! genius

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tumble posted:

lol there was concrete, objective evidence and he still went on TV and was like "see this? from this angle you can see how the crowds were the largest ever". And the best part ahahah, was that he actually had the pictures FRAMED so that he could lie about them.

it's funny bc he's not just lying to get his goals done like when the Bush administration lied about Iraq, it's just that apparently he is literally incapable of taking criticism no matter how minor or irrelevant and demands the people around him feed his narcissistic fantasies

which is prolly why a bunch of psychologists/psychiatrists are going "hey we're not supposed to do this but that dude seems mentally ill" lmao

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

proof of concept posted:

right now the us and russia are only like 25 miles apart but if we just hand over useless alaska then that means russia will be like 1000 miles away! genius

Man, good riddance loving Alaska. Everyone I've met from there has proven to be a real garbagio person

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Everyone living there gets a government handout! Give it to Russia then invade it for oil!

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

Moridin920 posted:

Is it even possible to parody this administration? It's peak absurd lol as is.

a generation is defined by its challenges. trump is ours.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

nice

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

trump liking his steak insanely well done came out during the campaign and i couldn't believe it didn't sink him. of all the things he did i figured that would bring bipartisan hatred.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

The face Melania sees every time he's splayed out naked on top of her like a pile of dirty laundry

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

haljordan posted:

The face Melania sees every time he's splayed out naked on top of her like a pile of dirty laundry

lmao missionary like trump does any work during sex

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lmao if you think the donald's dick still works

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless