Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Field Mousepad posted:

Send this to 10 other centipedes? Do I wanna know what that means?

It was talked about briefly in the politoons thread, and iirc there was a nature show with a bit about centipedes and I think someone took the narration from it and overlaid it onto a video of trump, a bit later a trump fan or a few fans commissioned (or maybe just asked?) Zyklon Ben to draw Cheeto Benito as a centipede.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
Is there a non-sweet banana

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

goose willis posted:

Is there a non-sweet banana

Plantains, I think.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
I'm impressed at their skill in arranging two eggs and a banana to not look like a dick.

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:

This is silly enough that it could be satire (especially the over the top emotional blackmail at the end), but it's also extremely likely that people are sharing it with total sincerity

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.

liek if kely clerksn meak u cri evrytiem

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

bean_shadow posted:

Isn't Kelly Clarkson a bit too big time to compete in Idol?

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Isn't Kelly Clarkson a bit too big time to compete in Idol?

I can't tell if this is a joke or not.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

bean_shadow posted:

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
So why doesn't banana bread and other similar baked goods kill?

porktree
Mar 23, 2002

You just fucked with the wrong Mexican.

PhazonLink posted:

I am not going to explain food SCIENCE too you again.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

PhazonLink posted:

The gluten has a moderating effect. Gluten free banana bread will definitely kill you.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Maybe if someone drops it on your head.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

PhazonLink posted:

Because the eggs are denatured by the heat, obvs.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

PhazonLink posted:

It does. THE MEDIA isn't reporting on the 1'000,s OF BANANA BREAD DEATHS because they're in the pockets of BIG BANANA

OPEN YOUR EYES, SHEEPLE

Bill Dungsroman
Nov 24, 2006

The Saddest Rhino posted:

~ ~ 😢SADDEST😭 🍲COPYPASTAS🍜 ~ ~

IM IMPEACHING YOU, TRUMP!😭👋
██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete.....
████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete....
███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete....
███████████] 99% complete.....
🚫ERROR!🚫

💯True💯 Billionaires are irreplaceable 💖I could never delete you Donny!💖 Send this to ten other 👪Centipedes👪 who make America great Or never get called 🙎Lyin' Ted🙎 again
❌❌😬😬❌❌

If you get 0 Back: you're fake news 🚫🚫👿 3 back: you're low energy😬😬 5 back: you're bigly important😽👼💦 10+ back:Putin😛😛💕💕💦👅👅

3/5 no cummies reference

come on do better

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Lesbian Erasure and HuffPo

Was looking for an article HuffPo Queer Voices had posted a few days ago. I never actually look the page, the articles just pop up in my feed sometimes from other people, so seeing it laid out like that was kind of stunning. The articles for the past couple days are as follows,

Something about a podcast with a photo featuring gay men, article about what women are wearing to the Oscars, trans article, trans article, political article, trans article, trans article, trans article, an article about how we need more queer black girl celebrities(the URL says "black lesbian couples", but the word "lesbian" isn't in the article or headline), trans post, trans post, trans post, trans post, article about hate crimes, trans article, trans article, trans article, trans article, trans article, something about Slovenia legalizing same-sex marriage, trans article, trans article, trans article.....

I can't go on anymore, you get the picture. And that's just in TWO DAYS. I believe the trans community is directly harmful to the gay and lesbian community and its because of poo poo like this. Lesbians have been completely scrubbed from an LGBTQ page. Gay men even barely get a mention. Its just become all trans, all the time and I'm sick of it. Also, super pissed about the article about what women are wearing to the Oscars. Its a man talking about what he thinks women should be wearing to the Oscars. Like we should should just drink up what he says like good little girls and be pretty. Let's see how pretty my steel toes are when they're up your rear end. Ugggg.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Lottery of Babylon posted:

Lesbian Erasure and HuffPo

💜 Very Beautiful Story 💜 long but do spend 2mins to read it ☺

A lovely little girl was holding two apples with both hands.

Her mum came in and softly asked her little daughter with a smile: "my sweetie, could you give your mum one of your two apples?"

The girl looked up at her mum for some seconds, then she suddenly took a quick bite on one apple, and then quickly on the other.

The mum felt the smile on her face freeze. She tried hard not to reveal her disappointment.

Then the little girl handed one of her bitten apples to her mum,and said:
"mummy, here you are.
This is the sweeter one."

No matter who you are, how experienced you are, and how knowledgeable you think you are, always delay judgement. Give others the privilege to explain themselves.

What you see may not be the reality. Never conclude for others.

Which is why we should never only focus on the surface and judge others without understanding them first.

💕 Those who like to pay the bill, do so not because they are loaded but because they value friendship above money.

💕Those who take the initiative at work, do so not because they are stupid but because they understand the concept of responsibility.

💕Those who apologizes first after a fight, do so not because they are wrong but because they value the people around them.

💕Those who are willing to help you, do so not because they owe you any thing but because they see you as a true friend.

💕Those who often text you, do so not because they have nothing better to do but because you are in their heart.

💕 One day, all of us will get separated from each other; we will miss our conversations of everything & nothing; the dreams that we had.

Days will pass by, months, years, until this contact becomes rare...

One day when we see our pictures and ask ourselves 'Who are these people?'

And we will smile with invisible tears because a heart is touched with a strong word and you will say: 'IT WAS THEM THAT I HAD THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE WITH'.

Send this to all your friends that you will never forget.

💕💕💕

Gwaint
Oct 22, 2010

"Music is the truth. Just listen..."
oh no they're reflecting off each other

the end times are upon us

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Gwaint posted:

my body is ready

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I'm smiling with invisible tears

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
I am drowning
There is no land
You are coming down with me
Hand in unlovable hand

And I hope you post
I hope we both post.

Lucid Nonsense
Aug 6, 2009

Welcome to the jungle, it gets worse here every day

Field Mousepad posted:

Send this to 10 other centipedes? Do I wanna know what that means?

Would sending it to one millipede have the same result?

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DoctorWhat posted:

I am drowning
There is no land
You are coming down with me
Hand in unlovable hand

And I hope you post
I hope we both post.

I hope it stays dark forever
I hope the post isn't over

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

bean_shadow posted:

At least it's not jeremy.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Jippa posted:

At least it's not jeremy.
I'd totally watch kelly clarkson perform some pearl jam.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Lucid Nonsense posted:

Would sending it to one millipede have the same result?

:golfclap: This is not an empty quote.

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003

Manuel Calavera posted:

I hope it stays dark forever
I hope the post isn't over

I hope you :toxx: before I do
I hope we stay banned forever.

And I hope when we read the rapsheet far down the line
you can't find a good thing to say
and I hope if I have the strength to post a "banme"
you stay the hell out of my way.

psutify
Oct 19, 2012

Gwaint posted:

they're just caught in a feedback loop, have you tried turning them off and on again?

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009

Antioch posted:

I hope you :toxx: before I do
I hope we stay banned forever.

And I hope when we read the rapsheet far down the line
you can't find a good thing to say
and I hope if I have the strength to post a "banme"
you stay the hell out of my way.

I hope that our few remaining mods
Give up on trying to handle us
I hope we come up with a great troll post
To piss off the dumb few that unbanned us

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

An image posted to Facebook:

Purple is the original poster of this madness. Green shared it. Red is someone I know (a whackadoo in her own right) who commented on green's post.

Grei Skuring
Sep 12, 2011

:norway::thumbsup:
You know that video of the weird gross fetish dude bathing in his septic tank? I'm feeling that exact feeling right now, oddly enough. Huh.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

"wombmen"

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
That's a whole mess of ill-informed thoughts.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Is this some annoying way of saying cisgendered women?

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

quote:

The native religion of the Khazars is thought to have been Tengrism, like that of the North Caucasian Huns and other Turkic peoples. The polyethnic populace of the Khazar Khaganate appears to have been a multiconfessional mosaic of pagan, Tengrist, Jewish, Christian and Muslim worshippers. The ruling elite of the Khazars was said by Judah Halevi and Abraham ibn Daud to have converted to Rabbinic Judaism in the 8th century, but the scope of the conversion within the Khazar Khanate remains uncertain. Proposals of Khazar origins have been made regarding the Slavic Judaising Subbotniks, the Bukharan Jews, the Muslim Kumyks, Kazakhs, the Cossacks of the Don region, the Turkic-speaking Krymchaks and their Crimean neighbours the Karaites to the Moldavian Csángós, the Mountain Jews and others.

In the late 19th century, a theory emerged that the core of today's Ashkenazi Jews are genetically descended from a hypothetical Khazarian Jewish diaspora who had migrated westward from modern Russia and Ukraine into modern France and Germany. This theory still finds occasional support, but most scholars view it with skepticism. The theory is sometimes associated with antisemitism and anti-Zionism.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I assume so, idk why they didn't just go with "womyn" since I thought using those types of terms was to remove the idea that women are just a variation of men.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

I always read "wombmen" as "men with wombs."