Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Leviathan posted:

whats neoliberal

thing i don't like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Gringostar posted:

1/2 right

it's just scary

rape isn't funny

unless you're raping a clown

The funny part isn't the rape, but that people could actually get so warped due to (((natural instinct))) to think that way, and also believe in (((G*d)))

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

mods plz ban 4 untagged nws

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Shageletic posted:

this detail from the steak article
I guess he really can just go forever as long as his staff can surround him with people who will cheer for everything he says and does.

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Coolguye posted:

bra berners

nice

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Nichael posted:

It does but the GOP favorability rating is only slightly higher than the Democrats. Frankly, it's crazy that the literal Nazi party that takes orders from Russia is polling slightly better than the only semi-legitimate party in American politics, but that's America for you.
one is a political party, the other is not a political party at all, just a death cult. death cults are currently more liked than political parties.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Shageletic posted:

yeah that was weird.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

f#a# posted:

The lack of Democratic party loyalty rears its head again. I'm registered and would say I disapprove of what the Democrats are doing in Congress (not enough), and am only somewhat positive about them in general at this point. Like, poo poo, do more to call out the whole Russian agents thing, or literally anything.
I think that's an interesting aspect of these surveys that is ignored. Many Democrats probably do disapprove of the party (including me), but for reasons other than what the media will report. The media sees disapproval at that rating, and assumes it's all people thinking the Democrats are too leftist, when in reality it's not that at all.

Prettz posted:

one is a political party, the other is not a political party at all, just a death cult. death cults are currently more liked than political parties.
I alternate between calling the GOP an apocalyptic death cult and a terrorist organization.

My Moms Penis
Feb 21, 2017

by zen death robot

Gringostar posted:

1/2 right

it's just scary

rape isn't funny

unless you're raping a clown

What part of you thought this was an ok thing to post? Rape isn't a joke.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Tonetta posted:

The funny part isn't the rape, but that people could actually get so warped due to (((natural instinct))) to think that way, and also believe in (((G*d)))

i blame looney toons

pepe le pew was not a good role model in hind sight

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Nichael posted:

I think that's an interesting aspect of these surveys that is ignored. Many Democrats probably do disapprove of the party (including me), but for reasons other than what the media will report. The media sees disapproval at that rating, and assumes it's all people thinking the Democrats are too leftist, when in reality it's not that at all.

:toot: polling! :toot:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Nichael posted:

I alternate between calling the GOP an apocalyptic death cult and a terrorist organization.

they not left enough

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

My Moms Penis posted:

What part of you thought this was an ok thing to post? Rape isn't a joke.

Thank you for your thought-provoking social commentary, My Moms Penis

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
TrumpNewSNetwork

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Tonetta posted:

no one reads Leviticus, but they sure as hell like to pretend they did :chloe:

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Prettz posted:

One's a grifting operation for ivy league sons and the other is a death cult, no wonder no one likes any of them

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

right. another stupid assumption is the old "do you approve of the nation's direction" question. even under Obama, I probably didn't approve, but that had next to nothing to do with Obama, and almost entirely to do with people like billionaire orange birthers spreading racist lies and filth. despite this, had I ever been asked that question in a poll, I probably would've answered that I do approve, just so I wouldn't be construed as a right wing gently caress-up.

Grondoth posted:

One's a grifting operation for ivy league sons and the other is a death cult, no wonder no one likes any of them
I think I prefer the former to the latter, I dunno though~!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Banana 🍌

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
depraved? naw, i never stopped being praved

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

I'm Mitch McConnell's 14% approval rating.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

That DICK! posted:

Banana 🍌

webb would have won

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Prettz posted:

death cults own and can guarantee results

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Admiral Ray posted:

yeah that was weird.

His platform is spite. And people love him for it.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Grey Fox posted:

congress has been at lynching numbers for the last like 4 years at this point

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Grey Fox posted:

and yet McConnell always has a resounding victory in elections because nothing loving matters

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Nichael posted:

and yet McConnell always has a resounding victory in elections because nothing loving matters

nichael plz don't kill urself when dems lose more seats in 2018

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Nichael posted:

*clip of him laughing at voter after she finishes yelling at him*

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

i wonder if spicey got to keep the bunny costume

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Shageletic posted:

hahhahaha

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
get that baby outta here

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

how solid are my chances of an election win if my entire platform is "I WILL PUNCH ONE CONGRESSMAN OF YOUR CHOOSING, DIRECTLY IN THE FACE"

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Leviathan posted:

nichael plz don't kill urself when dems lose more seats in 2018
I plan to run eventually so I can turn this nation into a vegan dystopia where the only forms of entertainment available are Bioware RPGs and Dota 2. I can't kill myself yet.

MacheteZombie posted:

*clip of him laughing at voter after she finishes yelling at him*
the president called the people of Iowa stupid (literally), and then won a very close second place in the primaries there, and comfortably won it in the election

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Coolguye posted:

congress has been at lynching numbers for the last like 4 years at this point
Congress has a 29% approval rating.

Nichael posted:

He originally won his seat by 5,200 votes. We've just been throwing garbage candidates at him.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Nichael posted:

I plan to run eventually so I can turn this nation into a vegan dystopia where the only forms of entertainment available are Bioware RPGs and Dota 2. I can't kill myself yet.

ah yes, the first president elected on the Vegan Diabetes platform

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Nichael posted:

converting cannibals is going to be very, very difficult and i salute you for being a visionary in the vein of the main character of Delicatessen

Really Pants posted:

how solid are my chances of an election win if my entire platform is "I WILL PUNCH ONE CONGRESSMAN OF YOUR CHOOSING, DIRECTLY IN THE FACE"
honestly, pretty fuckin good actually

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
http://i.imgur.com/7IeZeEf.mp4

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
^ me, when asked about white people

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Neil Postman posted:

An Orwellian world is much easier to recognize, and to oppose, than a Huxleyan. Everything in our background has prepared us to know and resist a prison when the gates begin to close around us … [but] who is prepared to take arms against a sea of amusements?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Grey Fox posted:

Congress has a 29% approval rating.
He originally won his seat by 5,200 votes. We've just been throwing garbage candidates at him.
How do you even lose to a soulless, turtle-faced rear end in a top hat who laughs openly at voters?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
First I was like "so she doesn't regard Islam as a religion, or maybe doesn't regard Muslims as people?"
But then I was like "she probably didn't even think far enough to consider either of those things"

• Locked thread