Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Consummate Professional posted:

Man for some reason I thought they did one the first year. I'm too sober

they do an address to a joint session of the congress that is in all ways indistinguishable from a sotu, often including a declaration that the state of the union is ____________

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Consummate Professional posted:

Man for some reason I thought they did one the first year. I'm too sober

prez congressional address during 1st year is like a sotu lite

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
lmao rickerts might drop out too

so much winning

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

DJ KHALID

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

Once again the US may be saved because the House Freedom Caucus are morons.

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/florida-keys/article134965699.html

quote:

Calling them gay slurs and taunting, “You live in Trump country now,” a drunken scooter rider attacked two Key West men who were on bicycles riding home on Duval Street early Thursday, police said.

a man on a scooter calling people faggots, this is definitely trumps america

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

death is certain inshallah

i cant take all this winning mr presidental

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

:jackbud:

e; also this was a really good interview about the yemen raid from Maddow with a guy who was national security advisor to Biden. Talks about nerdy process poo poo that trump is loving up royally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX1SVbbzWug

Solarin fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Feb 28, 2017

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

so what are the GOP's options at this point when it comes to the healthcare poo poo? it seems its either scrap everything and pray they can drum up enough consessionss for a real plan or just keep obamacare and try to make everyone forget about their promises. to me it darkly reminds me of this seen from letters from iwo jima, where all the soldiers know they hosed up and are orderd to retreat but the dipshit officer pressures into suicide for the glory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l2NeCiP8b8

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

We suffered through five years of Ben Ghazi for this

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

We need to start another investigation on Benghazi after a failure like this.

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

they still killed like 14 Al-kaydees or something so mission accompissed

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

so "hey look at this sweet intel we found *plays decade-old video easily found on youtubes*" is all they got lol

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Can't believe Hillary Rotten Clinton got that SEAL killed and shot that little girl and all those civilians.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Trapezound posted:

so "hey look at this sweet intel we found *plays decade-old video easily found on youtubes*" is all they got lol

was it a rick astley video

i could see al qaeda sacrificing a bunch of people to rick roll trump

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

*eight year old girl is killed among dozens*

"haha got you you fat orange idiot never gonna let you down loooool :lolplant:"

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

"We'll do a bin Laden raid thing like Obama did, people love that poo poo. Jared, tell the army to go kill some guys, maybe even a few kids to show 'em who's boss"

*brushes crumbs of charred steak off of napkin bib, waddles off with phone in hand*

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Admiral Ray posted:

was it a rick astley video

i could see al qaeda sacrificing a bunch of people to rick roll trump

i can't think of a song more antithetical to the tao of trump than never gonna give u up

you heartless monster

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

White classmate avoids jail in coat-hanger assault of disabled black teenager

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
Hail Satan!

https://twitter.com/ryangrim/status/836292902917652480

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

McAuliffe did a surprisingly good job in Virginia.

he's also about as exciting as Styrofoam

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

man djt is just keeping campaign promises; he said he'd go after terrorists' families. Killing children is naturally what you'd expect.

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

pull up, terry! pull upppp!!!!!!

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

reminder: trump campaigned on promises to kill terrorist's families so the mission was extremely successful with many dead women and children

e;fb

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Schnorkles posted:

McAuliffe did a surprisingly good job in Virginia.

he's also about as exciting as Styrofoam

mcauliffe would do well at a debate unless they ask him a question while Hillary Clinton is drinking a glass of water so no thank you

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

was this posted yet? this is very, very funny to me.

Trump’s National Security Adviser: Avoid Phrase Radical Islamic Terrorism
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/02/25/trump_s_national_security_adviser_wants_to_avoid_phrase_radical_islamic.html

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/836368000492187648

trump's taxes is what repeal obamacare was the previous 6 years

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe
"An investigation from Bureau of Investigative Journalism (BIJ) into the raid has found the operation went “dreadfully wrong”. Villagers said that 25 civilians killed were not members of AQAP. 9 children under the age of 13, with the youngest victim a three-month-old baby were killed. The names: are Asma Fahad Ali al Ameri, three-month-old; Aisha Mohammed Abdallah al Ameri, 4; Halima Hussein al Aifa al Emeri, Hussein Mohammed Abdallah Mabkhout al Ameri, both 5; Mursil Abedraboh Masad al Ameri, 6; Khajija Abdallah Mabkhout al Ameri, 7; Nawar Anwar al Awlaqi, 8; Ahmed Abdelilah Ahmed al Dahab, 11; Nasser Abdallah Ahmed al Dahab, 12. Beside the nine children killed, one pregnant woman was also killed.[26]"

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Leviathan posted:

"An investigation from Bureau of Investigative Journalism (BIJ) into the raid has found the operation went “dreadfully wrong”. Villagers said that 25 civilians killed were not members of AQAP. 9 children under the age of 13, with the youngest victim a three-month-old baby were killed. The names: are Asma Fahad Ali al Ameri, three-month-old; Aisha Mohammed Abdallah al Ameri, 4; Halima Hussein al Aifa al Emeri, Hussein Mohammed Abdallah Mabkhout al Ameri, both 5; Mursil Abedraboh Masad al Ameri, 6; Khajija Abdallah Mabkhout al Ameri, 7; Nawar Anwar al Awlaqi, 8; Ahmed Abdelilah Ahmed al Dahab, 11; Nasser Abdallah Ahmed al Dahab, 12. Beside the nine children killed, one pregnant woman was also killed.[26]"

... heh

that's a lot of children though, jesus christ

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Prettz posted:

was this posted yet? this is very, very funny to me.

Trump’s National Security Adviser: Avoid Phrase Radical Islamic Terrorism
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/02/25/trump_s_national_security_adviser_wants_to_avoid_phrase_radical_islamic.html

imagine how funny it'll be when he resigns in 2 weeks

quote:

McMaster also appeared to strike a different tone on Russia, telling National Security Council staff “the talk about Moscow being a friend of Washington is over,” reports CNN, citing a source who was present at the meeting.

this whole shitshow is giving me a respect for military leaders I never expected or wanted

Solarin fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Feb 28, 2017

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Leviathan posted:

so did htey execute all the children to leave no witnesses?

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

jesus loving christ

the worst thing posted:

And yet he considered his teammates his friends, he would testify. Even after, as a criminal complaint alleges, one student offered him a hug in the locker room, a second shoved a wire hanger into his rectum, and Howard kicked it in.

jesus

fuckjgb :suicide:

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

hail satan

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Al! posted:

so did htey execute all the children to leave no witnesses?

yes

but seriously, a gunship started laying down support fire when poo poo started hitting the fan and they hit a bunch of civvie domiciles

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Leviathan posted:

I'm impressed he actually kept a campaign promise - killing children. Unfortunately, he's too racist to discriminate between friend and foe.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Leviathan posted:

donald trump did a reverse benghazi

and this is just like in hary poter when

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1XLqo-qAI8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

They could have gotten the same outcome if they just sent the gunships in the level the village right off that bat and probably will do that in the future

• Locked thread