Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FacePalmExpert
Dec 10, 2014

[imagine a clever quip here]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

SmokaDustbowl posted:

gently caress this poo poo! everyone goes on the dark poo poo to buy hard drugs, and here I am checking the dark poo poo for menthol cigarettes

couldn't you just like, dip regular cigs in menthol??

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Moist von Lipwig posted:

couldn't you just like, dip regular cigs in menthol??

might as well get wet cause that'd be cheaper

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
could you make menthol weed

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

King Joe rules

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Improbable Lobster posted:

or rather a menthol joint

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

or rather a menthol joint

yes but it would be loving disgusting. weed makes you cough but it's actually very nice to smoke

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

SmokaDustbowl posted:

yes but it would be loving disgusting. weed makes you cough but it's actually very nice to smoke

yeah, that would be pretty bad

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

the dispensaries here sell cannabis oil for vape pens and it wouldn't surprise me at all if they have flavored ones nowadays

not that it wouldn't be trivially easy to do yourself

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

yeah, that would be pretty bad

it's nice to smoke a menthol cigarette a little bit after a J though

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

these tweets are getting depressing

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6ao66DG5Vg

i love old-school fighting game soundtracks :unsmith:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

King Joe rules

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

SmokaDustbowl posted:

it's nice to smoke a menthol cigarette a little bit after a J though

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_RQil_EvUQ

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

hasnt that been illegal as hell for a long rear end time?

"No purchase necessary" et al.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

Hello old friend! I still have one of these in my basement. There is a voice modulator expansion that works great with it. A game called Alpiner would use it to heckle you when you fell off the mountain.

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Sniep posted:

hasnt that been illegal as hell for a long rear end time?

"No purchase necessary" et al.

no, its legal for two reasons:

1) there's a "skill based" thing to do with the puzzles
2) everybody who enters gets a discount coupon for a magazine subscription if they only do the first few puzzles, or an actual magazine subscription if you do all the puzzles, which means you are legit paying for a concrete item instead of solely paying for the contest

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

fishmech posted:

no, its legal for two reasons:

1) there's a "skill based" thing to do with the puzzles
2) everybody who enters gets a discount coupon for a magazine subscription if they only do the first few puzzles, or an actual magazine subscription if you do all the puzzles, which means you are legit paying for a concrete item instead of solely paying for the contest

law still says you have to be able to opt out of all that poo poo and just enter the contest for free tho

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4faudEDZf-A

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV7I3jhK2zc

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
lions love toddlers

http://i.imgur.com/DciPkBl.mp4

http://i.imgur.com/8t9nANx.mp4

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

http://i.imgur.com/EaoG9WL.gifv

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I turn 35 this year, all my poo poo is catching up to me. I don't think my joints are going to last.

I did a lot of work with my wrists that wasn't computer related and some of my fingers don't bend properly because of tendon issues

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I turn 35 this year, all my poo poo is catching up to me. I don't think my joints are going to last.

I did a lot of work with my wrists that wasn't computer related and some of my fingers don't bend properly because of tendon issues

roll some more joints and stop jerking it, i guess

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Radio Paranoia posted:

roll some more joints and stop jerking it, i guess

I'm just throwing that out there for people who work out hard, or work hard jobs

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
:(

Hang in there anime weed cat

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/orin_anne/status/730966507308613632

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

SmokaDustbowl posted:

they call ground beef "hamburg" in the us east coast

lame

cat face joe lookin saucy

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong
Computer Facility

The range computer facility, consisting of two Perkin-Elmer 8/32D computers and peripherals, is the data gathering and distribution center for all test activities.

Either computer can operate in the real-time mode while the other operates in the time-sharing mode with a dial-up capability for data reduction and software development. Bus switches on all peripherals and data interfaces enable easy changeover from one computer to the other. This feature assures reliable backup capability to meet demanding test schedules.

Standard peripherals include 80 megabyte disks, nine-track magnetic tape machines, a 300 line per minute printer, an electrostatic printer/plotter, and 16 terminal interfaces.

Sandia designed interfaces include high-speed radar data input controllers, high-speed telemetry PCM data input controllers, a meteorological input controller, and IRIG B time code interface, and a range status input interface. Output devices include a network of alphanumeric CRT terminals, CRT graphic display systems, and a digital-to-analog converter.

The real-time program reads range-generated data and records it on magnetic tape for post-test analysis and display. Real-time inputs are formatted and displayed on the alphanumeric CRT terminals of the test director and range safety officer. The program translates radar tracking data to range coordinates, calculates origin and trajectory parameters, then formats the information for output to the two graphics CRT display systems. The program also decommutates telemetry PCM data for display on CRT alpha numeric terminals and strip recorders.

The time-sharing system supports eight terminals for post-test analysis and software development. Four terminals interface with data sets fro answer-only, dial-up remote terminals.

A post-test analysis software system provides versatile listing, plotting and formatting modules which allow the output data to be printed in tabular form on the line printer or on x-y plots using the electrostatic printer/plotter. Modules may be selected and run individually for parameter entry, or several modules may be linked together using a parameter file and command substitution system.

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I turn 35 this year, all my poo poo is catching up to me. I don't think my liver is going to last.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

hell… hell yeah :whitewater:

• Locked thread