Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Yinlock posted:

he's trying to anyway, but like that angry kid in high school he'll never throw the first punch

False flags!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

lol gently caress DeVos and her platinum plate and spoon upbringing

https://twitter.com/AdamHSays/status/836416602736312320

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Yinlock posted:

white christian terrorism is threatening our children

radical. christian. terrorism.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Baloogan posted:

donald trump is president and is going to start a war so he can get reelected

yeah he absolutely plans on rollin out a war of some sort to boost himself into a second term

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Al-Saqr posted:

Like I love how those two are such pussy cowards they chose a childs birthday party instead of something more adult like an actual BLM protest or something.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the whole stupid concept of waking up in the morning and being so mad and racist that terrorizing some kids birthday party will make the white race great again.

Multi-generational resentment against infringement on white societal hegemony is a hell of a drug.

So is meth but that first one's a real pisser too.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
lol if you think Trump won't pardon them

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
The point is that even loving W is saying that poo poo. It's not an endorsement.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
i know a few decent meth heads that haven't brandished firearms at the children of others

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Yinlock posted:

he's trying to anyway, but like that angry kid in high school he'll never throw the first punch

he ordered the yemen raid so he could have his bin laden moment. fucker wills tart a war regardless

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
it sure is cool that black people were able to choose to go to black schools back in the 50's

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Admiral Ray posted:

i know a few decent meth heads that haven't brandished firearms at the children of others

Sounds like they're among the good ones then

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Glad to finally see some white terrorists get prison time.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Sir Tonk posted:

it sure is cool that black people were able to choose to go to black schools back in the 50's

SCHOOL CHOICE!

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Because seriously if a couple of folks in a gigantic truck rolling up on your kids birthday party brandishing a shotgun and threatening to kill people isn't terrifying I don't know what would be

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
I dunno radical christian terrorism makes them seem cooler than they are.

Let's just call them Lame White Terrorists.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_5VtoysNFs

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Firebert posted:

lol if you think Trump won't pardon them

state not federal

HycoCam
Jul 14, 2016

You should have backed Transverse!

Pretty hard to move around in Raleigh today, with the pro-trump supporters taking to the streets.

The January women's march for a bit of comparison:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Al-Saqr posted:

I dunno radical christian terrorism makes them seem cooler than they are.

Let's just call them Lame White Terrorists.

Y'all Qaeda

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Duscat posted:

does it drive you crazy that a lot of trump voters depending on health insurance made possible by the ACA cheered when he said he'd repeal obamacare because they didn't realize the ACA and obamacare were two names for the same thing

yes, then i remember the advanced disinformation machine we have in place, and it all becomes clear

HycoCam
Jul 14, 2016

You should have backed Transverse!

FAUXTON posted:

This is the best part of it all. Like they were faking it with all their hillbilly heroin friends who were also all just having a giggle in good totally not racist or threatening fun.

Why are all the people shown in the OD pictures with the kids strapped in car seats always white?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

logikv9 posted:

that's not me that's not me I continue to insist as I am carried off to jail

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

GobiasIndustries posted:

Because seriously if a couple of folks in a gigantic truck rolling up on your kids birthday party brandishing a shotgun and threatening to kill people isn't terrifying I don't know what would be

Actually that wasn't like her at all

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
liberals are still bad

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
lol i wonder where "meancing a child with a gun at his birthday party" falls on the hierarchy of prisonc riminals

i would guess above pedophile but below dui homicide

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Vintersorg posted:

i thought those bannon pictures were shopped

lol no way they are

what a mongrel

die

wont be long, looks like hes pissed someone off.....

Only registered members can see post attachments!

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

HycoCam posted:

Why are all the people shown in the OD pictures with the kids strapped in car seats always white?

Because they think consequences don't apply to them

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
it isn't enough to put white terrorists in time out, black people need full communism now

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

GobiasIndustries posted:

those kids will remember it for the rest of their lives. Hope the families sue for civil damages to pay for the years of therapy

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
are we going to have an america anymore

or should we just dissolve the union, like the republicans apparently want??

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Solarin posted:

those kids will remember it for the rest of their lives. Hope the families sue for civil damages to pay for the years of therapy

if those kids' parents hadn't talked about race this wouldn't have happened

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Let's make those historically black colleges historically white, am I right - djt

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/836433010144776192

same

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Al-Saqr posted:

Like I love how those two are such pussy cowards they chose a childs birthday party instead of something more adult like an actual BLM protest or something.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the whole stupid concept of waking up in the morning and being so mad and racist that terrorizing some kids birthday party will make the white race great again.

FAUXTON posted:

Multi-generational resentment against infringement on white societal hegemony is a hell of a drug.
Yup.

Leaving aside the numerous moral problems with white supremacy, becoming a white supremacist is a really stupid decision as it often ends up in (a) death (b) serious injury (c) prison.

People get radicalized into it and suddenly think normal rules don't apply to them. The couple now being thrown into jail for years probably felt really good about what they were doing and that it was all a big joke. (It ain't a joke.)

There was also that guy who shot people at the Minneapolis BLM protest -- was convicted and is facing 20 years at least (sentencing in March). The guy livestreamed waving a gun around to /k/ before he shot people.

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

Duscat posted:

are we going to have an america anymore

or should we just dissolve the union, like the republicans apparently want??

time to disband and join other countries imo

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

literal yikes.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

I also disliked joining a pointless war whoops

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

wealth was a mistake.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

Al-Saqr posted:

Hey guys I found what I'm going to be jerking off to tonight

https://twitter.com/wsbtv/status/836398015539736577

There's even video of them breaking down in tears as they realize that they'll be middle aged by the time they'll be released from jail

:fap:

For those who didn't watch the video. Two others were also charged, plead guilty, and received shorter sentences. So that's 4 in jail.

• Locked thread