Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
look I just want to ride Elon's rocket to Mars okay don't ruin this for me

:synpa:

\/\/\/ he's not really inner circle though he's just on a tech advisory board afaik? either way I'll drop it as this isn't the elon thread

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Feb 28, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

That's an understandable position but again all that does is ensure Trump is surrounded by 0 moral people and I don't see how that is a good thing, realistically.

he'll always only be surrounded by zero moral people as no moral person would ever be in his inner circle.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Does trump have Bannon only so that he doesn't look like the worst looking face?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i jst typed some more poo poo about musk being an amoral actor but then i remembered this is the lol thread and that poo poo dont belong here

instead, here's a lol from the past:

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/rick-wilson-donald-trump-single-men

quote:

While explaining that he believes that Donald Trump's success in the Republican party does not mean that establishment conservatism is dying, GOP strategist Rick Wilson dismissed the "childless single men" who support Trump's presidential bid.

"The fact of the matter is, most of them are childless single men who masturbate to anime. They’re not real political players. These are not people who matter in the overall course of humanity," Wilson said of Trump supporters on MSNBC's "All In with Chris Hayes."

bolding mine lmao

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Remember when some hoped Kissinger would be a moderating influence

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

the multilayers of lols on that one, including that the gop establishment got loving rolled by those very weaboos haha

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

the biggest lol is trump is gonna end up as a bottom 5 worst president but won't live long enough to see it fully historically realized.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
even if every single person in america waited in line and told him to his face that he was poo poo garbage, he would not believe it and probably accuse them of "organizing" or being paid by democratic lying newspapers or something

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

thathonkey posted:

youd get killed for a lot less than overcooking a good cut of steak in some parts of america that are decidedly NOT hipster cultures

One of the classic articles where they interviewed his butler at Mar-a-Lago said that he likes his steak so well done that it "rocks back and forth on the plate".

I just threw up a little

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Moridin920 posted:

look I just want to ride Elon's rocket to Mars okay don't ruin this for me

Way to get around the "I'm gay" word filter.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Play posted:

One of the classic articles where they interviewed his butler at Mar-a-Lago said that he likes his steak so well done that it "rocks back and forth on the plate".

im literally shaking

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

i'm pretty "know the rules so you can be comfortable breaking them" when it comes to food. beef lets out some amazing maillard-reaction flavors when cooked through at high heat, but god drat dude thats why the good lord jesus gave us mongolian bbq and kebab/gyros and grilled hash and a million other delicious dishes. why you gotta gently caress up a steak, just order some beef stirfry or whatever, you own the entire resort you can order whatever you want

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Play posted:

I just threw up a little

Christ

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Groovelord Neato posted:

the biggest lol is trump is gonna end up as a bottom 5 worst president but won't live long enough to see it fully historically realized.

And we get to have national mourning and a day off from work to remember his accomplishments. That will be huuuge numbers on tv

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

OMGVBFLOL posted:

mongolian bbq and kebab/gyros

Uhhh, I dunno man. Those seem pretty... :ssh:ethnic:ssh:

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/Gizmodo/status/836377379920564224

click through for the really good poo poo

ooh yeah lol that's the stuff

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

even if every single person in america waited in line and told him to his face that he was poo poo garbage, he would not believe it and probably accuse them of "organizing" or being paid by democratic lying newspapers or something

i think he knows he's poo poo, and i think he believes that if he postures and lies enough to convince a large enough population that he isn't poo poo that he won't actually be thought of as poo poo, and that constitutes a "win" to him.

in other words, we're watching an old man with a personality disorder try to mentally balance the presidency with "how can i lie my way into making people believe i'm not actually a useless turd of a human being" and we all get to watch as the nation tries to find a way to describe the situation as anything but that.

Tumble fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Feb 28, 2017

Fasdar
Sep 1, 2001

Everybody loves dancing!

OMGVBFLOL posted:

maybe its not the perfect fit i hyperbolically stated it to be, but come on, it's not like im far off lol

I'd quibble but the presentation was just too good.

In other lols:

House Bill 637

quote:

(2) EXCLUSION.—The term ‘air pollutant’ does not include carbon dioxide, water vapor, methane, nitrous oxide, hydrofluorocarbons, perfluorocarbons, or sulfur hexafluoride.”

(2) NO REGULATION OF CLIMATE CHANGE.—Notwithstanding any other provision of law, nothing in any of the following Acts or any other law authorizes or requires the regulation of climate change or global warming:.

"Stopping EPA Overreach." As if we're doing loving anything we need to! Haha! Rural America is going to choke on the dust of victory for decades to come.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Fasdar posted:

In other lols:

House Bill 637

"Stopping EPA Overreach." As if we're doing loving anything we need to! Haha! Rural America is going to choke on the dust of victory for decades to come.

My neighbour just said to me that he likes Trump. (this is in Australia)

I'm like why?

He said "I hate the US"

:lol:

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Blow posted:

I'm like why?

He said "I hate the US"

oh.. :smith:

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Blow posted:

I'm like why?

He said "I hate the US"

lol legit

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Blow posted:

I'm like why?

He said "I hate the US"

I'd like to meet him. I hate the US too and I live there. Tell him I'm with him in spirit.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Lil Peeler posted:

I'd like to meet him. I hate the US too and I live there. Tell him I'm with him in spirit.

I guess I should also say that he's a Vietnam vet. With PTSD. Green beret. etc.

I guess he's still pissed off about Vietnam, so he wants the Dis-United States of America to implode.

(Sorry for making GBS threads up your thread)

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Trump the kind of guy who you slap his face and he do nothing. bitch!

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Blow posted:

I'm like why?

He said "I hate the US"

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Blow posted:

I guess I should also say that he's a Vietnam vet. With PTSD. Green beret. etc.

I guess he's still pissed off about Vietnam, so he wants the Dis-United States of America to implode.

(Sorry for making GBS threads up your thread)

I got a lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Blow posted:

I'm like why?

He said "I hate the US"

Ahahaha

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Fasdar posted:

In other lols:

House Bill 637

"The bill declares that current law does not authorize or require the regulation of... volatile organic compounds emissions, including methane emissions.

America needs more methane

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

-explosive methane

TheChaosPath
Jul 22, 2005

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

say no more fam

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

auslol

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

I already fart as much as i can.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
I pray the heroin epidemic ravages the white community of America beyond redemption once even the privileged have to start shooting up once their healthcare is gone

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
it doesnt matter how many middle-class white people heroin kills, because to the communities that it wrecks, inner-city crack will always be the True menace

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Not a LOL but, it will be when trump (nothing will happen) gets investigated? (not gonna happen).

Yemen SEAL Raid Has Yielded No Significant Intelligence

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/investigations/yemen-seal-raid-yielded-no-significant-intelligence-say-officials-n726451

The australia sick burn gave me a chortle though.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

more FAKE NEWS. SAD!

http://www.newyorker.com/culture/cultural-comment/did-the-oscars-just-prove-that-we-are-living-in-a-computer-simulation

Soho Joe
Aug 11, 2006

the torment of existence
weighed against
the horror of nonbeing
Nap Ghost
can I get an actuary to discern "substance abuse" and "trump" as the probable cause of death?

asking for a friend because reality doesn't make sense when you are sober

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Play posted:

I just threw up a little

Training for the day when someone throws him a shoe. Instead of dodging he'll chew the thing right there

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
bannon looks like he just walked off set from a zombie film and never bothered removing the make up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
trump has recorded an interview with fox where he blames obama for the protests lol