Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

deadgoon posted:

white nationalism is bad because a white supremacist empire is not as profitable as a tolerant multicultural empire
except for when multiculturalism hits their bottom line, like punishing police for discriminatory prosecution and protecting minorities from predatory banks, then white supremacy and by extension killing 8 year old children is good again

just ask manchin and feinstein

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

deadgoon posted:

if you oppose capital you are racist because opposing capital means opposing the democrats and the democrats are the only thing protecting you from white nationalist oppression

white nationalism is bad because a white supremacist empire is not as profitable as a tolerant multicultural empire

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

actually yes it's beneficial to everyone if there is diversity. it is known

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

lol i thought we were still cspam i didnt realize they got rid of that!!!

awful decisions just awful. the admins are bad hombres

My Gimmick Name
Sep 11, 2004

Ramadu posted:

Is that the one where aliens picked up hitler and a bunch of other famous history people and he recreated the third Reich on some alien planet

this is drifters. but hitler i think is already dead and its oda nobunaga vs jesus christ in middle earth

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

a helpful bear posted:

actually yes it's beneficial to everyone if there is diversity. it is known
white supremacists supporting and engaging in inbreeding because it's their ultimate middle finger to diversity is pretty fuckin hilarious tho

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

snoremac posted:

Do you think Trump tells Bannon to cool it with the anti-Semitic remarks

Misread this as Barron which tells me everything about what the kids get up to these days

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Ramadu posted:

lol i thought we were still cspam i didnt realize they got rid of that!!!

awful decisions just awful. the admins are bad hombres

just temporarily renamde for a few days :/

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i dont get the furor over the name change

cspam, tiger cage, suck hill zone, buttigieg's goblin bed, w/e

same forum

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Yossarian-22 posted:

Misread this as Barron which tells me everything about what the kids get up to these days
there is only one thing barron cares about

it's minecraft mod sovereignty

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

its a very low energy forum name. and sad, too

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Squizzle posted:

same forum

Does a shitpost by any other name make the author any less wrong

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Junkyard Poodle posted:

Does a shitpost by any other name make the author any less wrong

wat

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
why did we get renamed

also anime manlady i agree it's funny as gently caress when whites keep inbreeding until they are mentally disabled enough to embrace fascism and vote in trump

(im just being facetious, its actually hilarious)

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

people are saying the dem thread did something. im not gonna go check it out though, thats not my department. maybe we have institutional enemies working to undermine us just like my hero richard nixon

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

they're just following in the footsteps of the royal family of the anglo-saxon protestants

seriouspost, slaveowners before they got owned by the civil war envisioned themselves as the new royalty, right down to the inbreeding :gonk:

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

here's some spacesynth set to an old soviet sci-fi movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuPw26qNAeU

try and figure out what the gently caress this movie is about

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

there is only one thing barron cares about

it's minecraft mod sovereignty

Hey

He cares about boobs too

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

deadgoon posted:

if you oppose capital you are racist because opposing capital means opposing the democrats and the democrats are the only thing protecting you from white nationalist oppression

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

this guy ODed on wokeness, he's dead now

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I haven't played the sovereignty mod, is it 1.10.2?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Squizzle posted:

same forum

look someone make make a mistake and assume this is the fellatio enthusiast subforum

nopants
May 29, 2004

He has perfect rhythm.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

FirstAidKite posted:

Hey

He cares about boobs too

big honkin anime tits, specifically

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

he and rob morrow should team up to destroy donald trump and also find some giant melons

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I have to admit, I'm really liking what Donny did for discourse. I don't really have to defend myself in political arguments anymore because every debate can now end with me saying "please don't choke to death on that Russian cum, you Nazi apologist". Very convenient!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Slaughter-House Five by Vonnegut is $1.95 at Audible today, I ridiculously strongly recommend it if you haven't read it yet

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

There's a silent revolution happening.
In the last few months I’ve worked with Men and Women ... Military Soldiers, Lawyers, Big Business Owners, Scientists, Software Engineers, Doctors, Christians AND Muslims AND Atheists AND ... all finally discovering they’ve been living in mental prisons created by their own logical minds.
All of them unable for so long to FEEL their own lives; all now awakening to that inner desire that yearns to learn how to actually LIVE AS LOVE.
I just finished a profound coaching session with a brilliant engineer who aches to birth her deepest heart’s dream of using her technical skills to be a healing presence of LOVE in the world, in her own unique way.
She is now doing the challenging inner work of learning to recognize and stop believing all those painful stories she’s been repeating in her own head for decades that have driven her to achieve outward success at the expense of deep inner contentment and self-respect.
She’s waking up to the cozy mental prison cell she’s been locked inside for so long that has only isolated her from her deepest purpose in life and prevented her from experiencing authentic love with a partner.
Watching her learn to trust the love already flowing in her heart by taking specific actions that are a reflection of that love, and seeing her trust already be reflected back to her in what’s actually happening in her life … well, it’s just thrilling to witness.
Clearly, more and more of us are discovering that a fear-based way of making choices and doing life everyday is unsustainable … and entirely undesirable!
As I watch these mental fear-paradigms begin to crack with every coaching session, all the brilliant light these beautiful men and women have been hiding from the world begins to emerge.
Worlds change.
So never you worry … not even Trump can build a wall big enough to stop this silent revolution.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Nichael posted:

I have to admit, I'm really liking what Donny did for discourse. I don't really have to defend myself in political arguments anymore because every debate can now end with me saying "please don't choke to death on that Russian cum, you Nazi apologist". Very convenient!

this is how i ended all debates before trump, and how i will end every single one after

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
people are cruel sometimes. things are tough

here in the suck zone.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

There's a silent revolution happening.
In the last few months I’ve worked with Men and Women ... Military Soldiers, Lawyers, Big Business Owners, Scientists, Software Engineers, Doctors, Christians AND Muslims AND Atheists AND ... all finally discovering they’ve been living in mental prisons created by their own logical minds.
All of them unable for so long to FEEL their own lives; all now awakening to that inner desire that yearns to learn how to actually LIVE AS LOVE.
I just finished a profound coaching session with a brilliant engineer who aches to birth her deepest heart’s dream of using her technical skills to be a healing presence of LOVE in the world, in her own unique way.
She is now doing the challenging inner work of learning to recognize and stop believing all those painful stories she’s been repeating in her own head for decades that have driven her to achieve outward success at the expense of deep inner contentment and self-respect.
She’s waking up to the cozy mental prison cell she’s been locked inside for so long that has only isolated her from her deepest purpose in life and prevented her from experiencing authentic love with a partner.
Watching her learn to trust the love already flowing in her heart by taking specific actions that are a reflection of that love, and seeing her trust already be reflected back to her in what’s actually happening in her life … well, it’s just thrilling to witness.
Clearly, more and more of us are discovering that a fear-based way of making choices and doing life everyday is unsustainable … and entirely undesirable!
As I watch these mental fear-paradigms begin to crack with every coaching session, all the brilliant light these beautiful men and women have been hiding from the world begins to emerge.
Worlds change.
So never you worry … not even Trump can build a wall big enough to stop this silent revolution.

this sounds slightly insane

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
my approach to political discourse in the trump era is to scream limp bizkit lyrics at people

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

FabioClone posted:

people are cruel sometimes. things are tough

here in the suck zone.

Life in the Suck Zone: A Memoir of Faith, Courage, and Conviction in the Escalator Era

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
No human contact

And if you interact

Your life is on contract

Your best bet is to stay away motherfucker

It's just one of those days

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hello thread, did Donald trump literally say "nobody knew health care could be so complicated"?

lol he is president of the usa

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i love my stupid president!!!!!!!!

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Also did he say that republicans should just let people die so they could blame it on the Dems? Like in a speech?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k0UsDpEu8E&t=14s

the goats are the donny administration

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol at trump blaming obama for organising the protests

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Jose posted:

lol at trump blaming obama for organising the protests

obama using the killer protest-doing skills he learned as a (((community))) organizer on the wartorn streets of chicago

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5i6BHBuqxE&t=409s goats are nature's presidents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
You'll get knocked the gently caress out

'Cause your mouth's writing checks that your rear end can't cash

Knocked straight the gently caress out

'Cause your mouth's writing checks that your rear end can't cash

Motherfucker!

Just shut your fuckin' mouth!

Bring it on Lethal