Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Michaellaneous posted:

Does the new PANSY have a discord? I already am in a clan but I still wanna play with goons.

https://discord.gg/0lSMRHzXe0ACHNvV This should be right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KaiserSchnitzel
Feb 23, 2003

Hey baby I think we Havel lot in common
I'm all for renaming PANSY for the above-mentioned reasons as well.

but GUYS GUYS GUYS

so much potential:

[FALUS]
[SEPTR]
[DRLDO]
[DYLDO]
[_COX_]
[EPEEN]
[BONOR]
[SHAFT]
[MRB8R]
[TRGYD]
[NG0RG]
[_JOI_]
[FLUFR]
[JKBOT]
[CMSOX]

Even combined with a simple chevron for a clan symbol they work. Or anything really; this is a creatively crude bunch.

the list goes on.

And I have always been partial to the word GUNES anyway. I giggle every time I think about it. I have no idea why I find it as funny as I do.

KaiserSchnitzel fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Feb 27, 2017

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Is [TBGRL] available for 2 grilles one krupp

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
The worst: You find an okay cyber cafe, buy a drink and some time but their computers are too poo poo to run WoT.

:rip: my stupid rear end.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

[SHAFT], please

PANSY protip: if you ever find yourself on the winning side of a tank match, type 'This win brought to you by the boys at PANSY' into chat and enjoy the show. This works especially well if you and your PANSY platoon members are all dead.

KaiserSchnitzel
Feb 23, 2003

I learned a new word today and it is Trumpanzee. It's amazing. The perfect reply to Libtard. Unfortunately it's too long for a clan tag. But a user name. . .

OMGBRB

done

oooh trumpansy might have been better. we'll see.

KaiserSchnitzel fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Feb 28, 2017

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

So now that we have accurate camo values in game, at what point does it become beneficial to train camo skill before repairs? It looks like 100% camo skill adds +80% of the base camo, so I'm thinking anything with a base camo over 15 should take camo first, because you're practically doubling your camo rating.

Also, the camo net seems to work differently than advertised. It seems to add +15 to camo for TDs, +10 to mediums and lights, and +5 to heavies and arty.

All of these are comparing stationary non-firing camo values.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

McGavin posted:

So now that we have accurate camo values in game, at what point does it become beneficial to train camo skill before repairs? It looks like 100% camo skill adds +80% of the base camo, so I'm thinking anything with a base camo over 15 should take camo first, because you're practically doubling your camo rating.

i'd look at it from the other direction: how serious is the loss of repairs? in a lot of tanks you instakit a bad track or die regardless of if you have repairs, while others can expect, or at least hope, to survive getting tracked multiple times in a match

McGavin posted:

Also, the camo net seems to work differently than advertised. It seems to add +15 to camo for TDs, +10 to mediums and lights, and +5 to heavies and arty.

i thought this was how it was advertised to work. camo paint is a flat increase too.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

If you're partially concealed by a bush, like maybe a short one that covers 30% of your tank, do you get a camo bonus? Or do you need to be entirely concealed?

Hencoe
Sep 4, 2012

MY LIFE GOAL IS TO STICK A FLESHLIGHT INTO THE END OF A HOWITZER AND FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF IT
[MIYAG]

KaiserSchnitzel
Feb 23, 2003

ROFLburger posted:

If you're partially concealed by a bush, like maybe a short one that covers 30% of your tank, do you get a camo bonus? Or do you need to be entirely concealed?

There are specific points on your tank that have to be concealed - so probably the answer is no bonus if only 30% obscured.

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop
My preference is still for [PANSY] but I draw your attention to [GOATC]

Yeonik
Aug 23, 2010
The only time I take repairs over camouflage is on heavies or assault TDs.

A bush has to fully cover your vehicle. The specific points are numerous enough that it's easier to just say cover the whole vehicle or you get no bonus.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

ROFLburger posted:

Yeah, what the others said, and also never sit in a bush. Always make sure you're behind the bush in a way that the bush covers a cone towards where you're hoping to be invisible towards.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

If I were Mexican I would have a SP I C and type only in Spanish just for shits and giggles

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

First wall hit, tier 5s can't stronghold. Otherwise everything else is working as intended.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Prav posted:

i'd look at it from the other direction: how serious is the loss of repairs? in a lot of tanks you instakit a bad track or die regardless of if you have repairs, while others can expect, or at least hope, to survive getting tracked multiple times in a match

I guess. For me it's more that repair is always useful, even if you're stuck on Himmelsdorf again, while camo is only useful on maps with bushes and sight lines. I'm probably going to stick with repair first for my mediums and TDs. Plus in situations where camo would be useful I'm probably going to be shooting from behind a bush anyways.

Prav posted:

i thought this was how it was advertised to work. camo paint is a flat increase too.

I looked it up and you're right. They just don't mention it anywhere in the actual game, so I assumed it was percentage based.

The one thing that actually is fishy is that not all light tanks get the bonus to camo on the move. I don't think any of the tier 1 and 2 lights have it and it seems random at tier 3. Tier 4 and above almost all have it.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

What? I thought ALL light tanks get a on the move camo bonus. Which ones don't, and why? I just bought a 59-16 and it's been pretty good.
PANSY best tag keep things how they are

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

The ones missing the bonus are in the list below:

Tier 1
All

Tier 2
All

Tier 3
Cruiser Mk. II
Cruiser Mk. IV
Stuart I-IV
AMX 38
Pz.Kpfw. 38 (t)
LT vz. 38
T-46
T-70
BT-7 artillery
LTP
T-127
BT-SV
Type 2597 Chi-Ha
Strv m/40L

Tier 4
Valentine
AMX 40

I'm missing info for the Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf. J and AMX 13 57 GF because I don't own them and they aren't in the tech tree.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

McGavin posted:

I'm missing info for the Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf. J and AMX 13 57 GF because I don't own them and they aren't in the tech tree.

F69_AMX13_57_100.xml
<moving>0.299</moving>
<still>0.299</still>

G36_PzII_J.xml
<moving>0.229</moving>
<still>0.305</still>

the common denominator for the LTs that lack the bonus moving camo is that they're expected to fight rather than scout

Prav fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Feb 28, 2017

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Prav posted:

F69_AMX13_57_100.xml
<moving>0.299</moving>
<still>0.299</still>

G36_PzII_J.xml
<moving>0.229</moving>
<still>0.305</still>

the common denominator for the LTs that lack the bonus moving camo is that they're expected to fight rather than scout

So why does the Valentine II get it while the Stuart I-IV doesn't? Either make it a characteristic of all light tanks or get rid of it altogether.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

oversight? :shrug:

Captain Blaargh
Apr 27, 2007

Yeah yeah yeah. How about some Scotch whiskey? You got any of that around here, or just a bunch of nonsense words?

Fat Jesus posted:

PANSY best tag keep things how they are

Yeah, this. Tinkering with our shtick some is always good. Got to keep things fresh. The name is way too good to change until some brilliant alternative presents itself.

The death of all chat has been the most effective thing ever to keep me from playing this game more than once or twice a month. I'll probably log on and join up for some dong holds now that those are a thing again though.

McGavin posted:

So why does the Valentine II get it while the Stuart I-IV doesn't? Either make it a characteristic of all light tanks or get rid of it altogether.

A lot of them are early clunky shitboxes, and aren't most/all of these from before the extended light lines? Seems like there's some logic there design wise but a lack of consistency.

Barry
Aug 1, 2003

Hardened Criminal
I'm playing like a moist butthole tonight. The worst I have in months. Matchmaking is conspiring to put me on bottom tier or on terrible maps/team compositions, with endless shitters and arty focusing on me and my shots not penning. I think 3 or 4 times I put up a donut on damage done/assisted. Frustrating as hell and time to go do something else.

:psyduck:

KaiserSchnitzel
Feb 23, 2003

so that 252? It really is idiot-proof.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Cartoon posted:

PANSY is the best, but this is the best alternative suggested so far.

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

I do believe this is one of the longest posts in a while, so I apologize in advance if that triggers you. :jerkbag:

Desuwa posted:

The biggest problem with skill based MM that separates players into tiers is that there just aren't enough players to keep queue times reasonable for higher skilled players. The average winrate is 49% but the median is far lower than that; there are far more bad and mediocre players than there are good or great players. Even on servers with real populations, unlike NA, you can't fill out all 11 battle tiers with purple players. Queue times will get obscene at the higher skill levels, punishing players for playing well. In LoL or any other similar game the teams are smaller and there aren't tiers like in tanks, so everyone is on a level enough playing field and they can contribute more to the individual battles.

If instead they aim to create even teams it's going to run into the problem where good players are punished with bad teammates every single game. The reward for playing well will be to get paired with worse teammates, again punishing players for playing well.

Also with how bad the maps are in this lovely game some battles would be completely unplayable. If everyone is blue/purple then mines, airfield, lakeville, or any other map with clear imbalances would become completely unplayable. If the teams are "even" you run into a similar enough problem where the enemy team will almost never be just stupid enough to allow risky or creative plays to work.

I hate the matchmaker sometimes but ultimately I think random fits the game the best. They should, however, at least fix the problem where one team has several more top tier tanks than the other team.

There are multiple MM problems to fix, namely tier, vehicle type, and player skill imbalance. Skill-based MM should work like the "even teams" scenario, not "wait until you have 30 equal players" for obvious reasons. Plus, it's not like a few good players with a ton of shitters is anything different from what we see now; the change would just make it so teams would be more like that instead of having matches where all the shitters are on one side and the other team gets all the players with functioning brains.

Cardiac posted:

There is also the issue with some purple players who rely on having pubbies as ablative armour and have issues when that is not the case.
I have seen enough massive losses with seemingly massive difference in skill, where the higher skilled team all went to the same place and got stuck, while getting picked apart by TDs and arty.

That's fine, it would separate the wheat from the chaff, my friend. Competent overall players would succeed while those unable to adapt would ragequit. Also, read my previous reply; I still think the resulting teams would have plenty of shitters, so not as much as you think would change.

NotWearingPants posted:

I don't think we can invite pubbies to the goon discord, so should we maybe get a PANSY TS server for when we have a stronghold detachment with a bunch of walk-on legionaries?

Nah, just use in-game voice if needed, rather than re-introducing a third type of voice chat (although I think our existing TS server is still around, just with a 25-client limit.)

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

After I flesh out the workings of this nonsense I will be more than happy to fight you pansies.

Edit: what is your discord name again?

Michaellaneous posted:

Does the new PANSY have a discord? I already am in a clan but I still wanna play with goons.

If you still need an invite PM me in-game (AtomizerX); it's easier than putting a permanent one here (publicly viewable) or a temporary one that you might not see in time.

NotWearingPants posted:

We started with 2, and went with walk-on pubbies, and PANSYs gradually joined until we had a full goon detachment in around 30-40 minutes that we would have never been able to put together otherwise.

ps. I don't support a name change. I like PANSY. There's already a GOON clan (not a goon clan) and if you name it something like CUCK or TRUMP, you will kill the new surge of activity we've had lately.

I'll tally your vote for "no change," that's perfectly fine. I don't think the recent activity has anything to do with the name, though; goons are just coming together because there is one active goon clan. That's why, by the way, I think a GOONS or GUNES tag change would be perfectly reasonable and not gimmicky (and subject to a rename.)

BadLlama posted:

I don't want to change the name either really, but I'll probably stop the LGBT only recruitment troll. Getting sincere requests hits you right in the feels.

This. The "gay German tanks" schtick has died out with the loss of allchat (RIP.)

NotWearingPants posted:

Why don't we just let sincere LGBTQ recruits in? problem solved.

I can see the article in a year or two: "What started as a joke on an online comedy forum has become a vibrant online LGBTQ community, a safe place in a game with an often hostile player base..."

Well the idea was that we have a goon clan, not a legit LGBT one. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just besides the point.

NotWearingPants posted:

I could be wrong, but I think we are only close to cap because Atomizer only kicks people when he needs the spots. I'd guess we probably have 30-40 people on our roster that haven't played in 2+ months

This. When I see we're at 98-100 I check for member activity and kick around 5-10 of the least active. I do make exceptions for guys that I know and who I think may return (e.g. Marius, my brother, etc.) and there are random goons with whom I've never played so I would tend to kick the latter because I have know way of knowing if and when they'll return.

ROFLburger posted:

The word Obama alone is enough to trigger these people

NotWearingPants posted:

OBAMA would work for me, but they would never let us have that... would they?

I doubt it; they certainly will force a rename if you put it as your account name, let me tell you.... :rolleyes:

ROFLburger posted:

Can we do just 'CUCK'? Or does it have to be 5 letters?

It does not have to be 5, that's just the max. However...

smooth jazz posted:

Theyd let us have PUTIN

Prav posted:

yes, name the goon clan after a sexual fetish. all hail RenamedClan678.

There are certain obvious names/tags that will get reset as soon as someone takes notice and reports them (which is possible in-match now, FYI.) That's why I'm leaning towards a generic and relevant GOONS/GUNES. (As commander of PANSY I'm partial to PENUS though for obvious reasons. :iamafag:)

NotWearingPants posted:

If you guys really want to change the name to CUCK, can you just start a new clan and make me leader of PANSY?

It realistically will not be CUCK or similar for the above reasons.

MariusLecter posted:

I'm gonna be on today so don't be hasty with my spot :ohdear:

Nah you're fine. :glomp:

NotWearingPants posted:

It's all fun and games until we change our logo to a Bill Cosby face and lose several of our most active members because it's not funny.

We don't need to respond to every minor spurt in participation with a move that seems designed to squash it.

I don't think that we lost several active members because of that, nor will a non-terrible name/tag change cause the same.

McGavin posted:

They want people to test and then make it nearly impossible to do so.

Azhais posted:

They want people to play all the tanks not just rush to free xp the t10 for their "EXCLUSIVE FIRST LOOK AT TIER 10 LIGHTS" youtube videos

Yeah, you have to see it Wargaming's way here. The test server just doesn't work as intended if players don't drive a realistic assortment of vehicles. A 15 v 15 [insert new tier 10 here] match doesn't tell you how balanced the new vehicles are, it just tells you what a ridiculous (and essentially nonexistent on the live server) matchup looks like. They have to come up with some way to persuade players, and enough of them, to drive vehicles other than the brand-new ones, particularly at tiers below 9 or 10. I tried playing the Swedes when they were first on test and I could do like tiers 1-2 in the bot modes, then 8+ on live, and nothing in between because nobody was playing those tiers. A live-server reward of credits and/or XP would be fine and I think persuade plenty of people to play on test, particularly because you wouldn't have to worry about harming your 1337 stats.

Hellsau posted:

The Sandbox has extreme population issues because Wargaming doesn't bother doing frequent iterations, which means someone tests whatever tanks they want to play, and then doesn't play any more for weeks/months until Wargaming bothers to make a new iteration. When you force people to not play how they want to play, that's going to put even more downward pressure on the population, which is really loving bad because when queue times get up to 3 minutes more people are going to say gently caress this, and then you get loving 7v7 games with 5 minute wait times like the first Sandbox had after a week.

the warships goons are flambuoyant

Yeah I don't really understand why they don't leave it up all the time. Back when I played Eve there were 2-3 different test servers that were always up so players could, you know, test stuff. A novel concept! :eng101:

MariusLecter posted:

Make it a tier x type-59 with upped armor, upped pen and damage and upped speed and terrain resistances. Also the gun barrel is a dragon.

This is the legit Gold Type 59 skin from the Chinese server (AFAIK.) It's available as a mod; it's in OMC Modpack and I always install it on my client for the regular Type 59s! :3:

KaiserSchnitzel posted:

I'm all for renaming PANSY for the above-mentioned reasons as well.

but GUYS GUYS GUYS

so much potential:

[EPEEN]
[BONOR]
[SHAFT]

And I have always been partial to the word GUNES anyway. I giggle every time I think about it. I have no idea why I find it as funny as I do.

I particularly like the above.

Azhais posted:

Is [TBGRL] available for 2 grilles one krupp

:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:I THINK WE HAVE A WINNER! :neckbeard:

KaiserSchnitzel posted:

I learned a new word today and it is Trumpanzee. It's amazing. The perfect reply to Libtard. Unfortunately it's too long for a clan tag. But a user name. . .

OMGBRB

done

oooh trumpansy might have been better. we'll see.

Goddamn, "Trumpanzee" is savage, that's a good find!

ROFLburger posted:

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Battle_Mechanics#Visibility

You basically need to block line of sight between the enemy's vision points and your visibility checkpoints.

Cartoon posted:

OH GOD YES!!! :gizz:

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

McGavin posted:

All of these are comparing stationary non-firing camo values.

You're coming at this wrong. If a hypothetical tank has 40% base camo, but wants to fight it out 50 meters away from the opponent since it's slow and easily tracked with an inaccurate or low pen gun, then training camo is pretty subpar. If you want to fight at range, even if your tank has crappy camo like the CDC or Centurion or whatever, you want to train camo so you can go dark, peek out from a different spot, line up a shot and fire before getting lit, or just getting lucky and get into a sweet spot where you can spot and shoot enemy tanks but they can't spot you back. If your tank has absolutely trash camo values like a KV-5

Also the stationary non-firing camos are mostly useless unless you're trying to passive scout, which is only possible on like four maps and which is rarely the best thing you can be doing. The second you move or fire, then your stationary camo stops mattering until you get behind hard cover and go dark. You want to look at the moving and stationary firing camos - the moving camo will let you get into position safely, and the firing camo will let you get to be an invisitank hacker if you get lucky.

You need to consider the maps in this game as well. Camo simply does not matter on half the maps. Who gives a poo poo what your camo rating is on Stalingrad? That's not going to save you. Repairing tracks in 8 seconds instead of 20, though, that can save your bacon even if you're in a medium tank. On a tank like the T-54 where you want both Camo and Repairs eventually, I think you're better off with Repairs first - you'll get less lucky games where you just rampage through the Murovanka forest and slay everything from the safety of invisibility, but you'll also have fewer games where some rear end in a top hat snapshot tracks you, you repair, then they snapshot track you again and then just hold left click on your tracks while their arti kills you.

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

First wall hit, tier 5s can't stronghold. Otherwise everything else is working as intended.

Wait what? Tier 6 strongholds used to accept tier 4-6 tanks, did they change that for no apparent reason?

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

KaiserSchnitzel posted:

so that 252? It really is idiot-proof.

Haha, no. Almost* every match I see one and get a chance I pen those fuckers till they die right in the lower plate. No one seems to get that these tanks aren't for head on line charges

I think I end up hunting them one, because I don't trust my team mates to know how to hit them based on, well, everything. And two, to keep people from going all boner hard over it and turning it into a slog of 252s every match.
Plus teaching pubbies they wasted 50 bucks is always a bonus

*I've only come across three that seemed to know that was a weak spot, and two of those was just by dumb luck by the lay of the land of the spot they were brought to a halt by seeing me or another tank. I figure this based on once they got a few shots off they tried creeping forward out of their hull down spot to quickly die when I'd type "Hit them in the lower plate"

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 05:16 on Feb 28, 2017

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Cartoon posted:

I was thinking I had actually done a WOT goatse logo at one point, but when I went through the old Pansy thread it was actually representation of a man embracing a cock and balls.

I also found this old logo idea:

And this:

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

This is great.

smooth jazz
May 13, 2010

Gents I'd like a more useful tank to play T6 strongholds with you guys...

I have enough free xp to get an A43 or Cromwell.
Leaning towards A43 just to be different. I kinda like the idea of the 57mm zis.
Any glaring reason to talk me out of it? Thx.

Steelion
Aug 2, 2009

SocketWrench posted:

Haha, no. Almost* every match I see one and get a chance I pen those fuckers till they die right in the lower plate. No one seems to get that these tanks aren't for head on line charges

I think I end up hunting them one, because I don't trust my team mates to know how to hit them based on, well, everything. And two, to keep people from going all boner hard over it and turning it into a slog of 252s every match.
Plus teaching pubbies they wasted 50 bucks is always a bonus

*I've only come across three that seemed to know that was a weak spot, and two of those was just by dumb luck by the lay of the land of the spot they were brought to a halt by seeing me or another tank. I figure this based on once they got a few shots off they tried creeping forward out of their hull down spot to quickly die when I'd type "Hit them in the lower plate"

To be fair, saying the 252's lower plate is weak, while technically true, is a bit misleading, since it's still 20-50mm thicker than the lower plate of any other tier 8 HT except the M4 49.

e: it's comparable to an E75's lower plate, for what it's worth.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

What's pretty funny is that it's lower plate is stronger than the upper plate of the Tiger 2.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

smooth jazz posted:

Leaning towards A43 just to be different. I kinda like the idea of the 57mm zis.

Can't go wrong with a Cromwell, or just buy a Type 64 since if they make those retarded changes to LT's they won't touch the 64 probably since they hate giving back money. Basically anything that's mobile and has good dpm will work, like a T-34-85/ Rudy, E8 or STRV 74 would be ok imo.
In todays I mostly played my new 59-16 and the one game I switched over to a T37 I ran into a 59-16 that murderedfucked me shooting HE with a autoloader. I just managed to unlock the autoloader on mine oh boy I can't wait for next time.

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

Skirmishes were pretty nice tonight, both with PANSY and with the ANVIL guys. It's way easier to find groups now, just like it was with the old Team Battles back when anybody played them. On the other hand, apparently skirmishing isn't available around the clock, which is pretty idiotic.

smooth jazz posted:

You'd like the A43. It's not as fast as the Cromwell but has better gun handling. Also, the 76 mm is totally viable; they actually buffed it specifically on this vehicle. You can check my stats in it; I think I played 45 battles to finish the grind, and did it with better stats than my overall, and that was with the 76.

Desuwa
Jun 2, 2011

I'm telling my mommy. That pubbie doesn't do video games right!
My 252U is now beating my IS-3 for average damage (but not winrate, loving teams), and I played my IS-3 when I was at my best and I'm playing the 252U after a solid two and a half years of only playing every couple of months.

With how strong the pike, sides, and LFP are you can wiggle to bait shots into your LFP and often, but not exactly reliably, bounce its own APCR. It is also really, really good at sidescraping and the pike doesn't become a weakness like it does on the IS-3.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

smooth jazz posted:

Does your tier 6 go fast and deal damage? Play it in tier 6 strongholds. You'll have fun. It doesn't matter which gofast tier 6 you play as long as you hold W and hold left click on red tanks.

Definitely use the 76mm on the A-43 if you're doing strongholds - the 57mm is WAY worse without shooting a bunch of gold, and you don't want to bleed credits in strongholds.

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

I possibly could of done something more effective with this money but I'm not sure.
how long can a clan tag be? would [COXSLP] work?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Turmoilx posted:

how long can a clan tag be? would [COXSLP] work?

Max 5

e: my vote for ECUCK