Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

Squizzle posted:

i dont get the furor over the name change

cspam, tiger cage, suck hill zone, buttigieg's goblin bed, w/e

same forum

big fan of goblin mattress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Fallen Hamprince posted:

much unlike your lovely, failing gimmick

sad!

:sad:
:omarcomin:

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Is loving Trump a cry for help?

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
Hi

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.twitch.tv/rwhitegoose

hes ROLLING UP THE RIM

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFa-cst1gTo

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

a helpful bear posted:

its both but also these ultra rare smug non-entitled people that show up

i believe that breed is near extinct now

in any case, the democrats thread is a garbage fire, and exemplifies exactly why the country is currently lead by a madman

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
:smuggo: "well i think trump is really good"

:smugjones: "well i think trump is really bad"

me:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Wikkheiser posted:

me:

very :nitecrew:
i think i love it :wink:

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 203 days!
wassup nite crew?

i'm thinking life is still a yawning void, and Trump is the event horizon

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Hodgepodge posted:

wassup nite crew?

:same:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Hodgepodge posted:

wassup nite crew?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Jose posted:

lol at trump blaming obama for organising the protests

obama hasn't organized poo poo in a hot minute it's literally ridiculous to blame that on him

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

:discourse:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ScrubLeague posted:

obama hasn't organized poo poo in a hot minute it's literally ridiculous to blame that on him

if you think he hasnt been organizing the public debut of a massively well funded civic engagement/voter turnout org, idk i guess you and i have drawn diff conclusions from things

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 203 days!

ScrubLeague posted:

Trump blame ridiculous

the basis of many madlibs

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Wikkheiser posted:

me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sxer4mTxZyE&t=145s

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

when he wasnt reacting to current events and sometimes when he was, he spent his last year+ talking about how important it is to gaf and get involved

thats basically what he did before entering government, also, isnt it???? honestly dont know

leaks from around the edges of his administration and connected people all said that voter engagement, registration, and turnout were major parts of his post potus plans

hes been meeting w the billionaires of gigabuxx island and was mysteriously sighted in ny recently

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

ScrubLeague posted:

TRUMP!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

and i think we knew that he was poaching talent from the dnc's gotv turbonerd computers people brain trust, or people who helped create it then left—we knew that outright, didnt we?????

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

he will be real

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

he will be strong

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

he will be my friend

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

and that is why hillary rpdham clintON IS GONNA WIN THIS NOVEMBER 8TH AND BE PRESIDENT OF THESE GOD BLESSED UNITED SRATES OF ANERICA

SLAY ABUELA YAAAAAASS

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 203 days!
just to clarify, i believe my man squizzle is speaking of the elusive sasquatch

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

s

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

slaay

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
cucksquatch

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
Sashcuck

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
Is Trump's address tomorrow worth watching for entertainment or is it some boring scripted thing?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

fashsquash

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Baloogan posted:

cucksquatch

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

snoremac posted:

Is Trump's address tomorrow worth watching for entertainment or is it some boring scripted thing?

He can't read so there's only like a 5% chance it'll be scripted. He's basically going to say some poo poo the GOP congresspeople already agree with to riotous cheers and applause.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

snoremac posted:

you LIE

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

snoremac posted:

prob scripted

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Yeah, but you'd have to say that multiple times per sentence, so you'd get all tired out.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
im also interested in how surreal it will be

hoping to break my brain again

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Well, she's supposed to deliver the keynote address at an HBCU event at the Library of Congress today, so it might be what.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Well, she's supposed to deliver the keynote address at an HBCU event at the Library of Congress today, so it might be what.

Oh goodness

Well I'm sure she knows the history of private schools and school choice being code words for "taking tax dollars from black people and using it on schools they can't attend" and the entire purpose that HBCUs were created for

To the point that VA shut down all public education instead of use tax dollars to educate minorities for years

I'm sure she won't say something like how school vouchers have a long history of liberating black people from oppressive public education

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

hmmmm donald trump?

• Locked thread