Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

He probably wouldn't have cut it in barber school.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Probably be a decent baker though.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Little known fact about Hitler and his family, they were traditionally all hairdressers, every last one of them, until Adolf tried to become a painter.

Yup, he was the barber black sheep.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

That cracker-rear end Nazi white trash hate criminal mother of three is actually really good-looking. I find that upsetting.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
Another instant justice vid

https://gfycat.com/FirmGenerousEchidna

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

walrusman posted:

That cracker-rear end Nazi white trash hate criminal mother of three is actually really good-looking. I find that upsetting.

I find your standards to be the upsetting part of all that.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

RareAcumen posted:

You fool, only actors on the big theater screen can play a character. Everyone else is an extremely serious, totally not embellished, for real person.

Tell us more about how much you don't care :allears:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Oh my God I recognize them.

The company I work for used to have an office in that area, until it got closed and moved closer to the headquarters. I've had to go up to the Atlanta area a few times for stuff related to it, and I always saw that truck with the huge Confederate flag in the parking lot of the Walmart in Villa Rica.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Oh but they can't imagine how hurtful their actions must have been

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Apparently Georgia has no hate crime laws. I probably could've guessed that to be honest.

HaB
Jan 5, 2001

What are the odds?

Data Graham posted:

Oh but they can't imagine how hurtful their actions must have been

Is no one going to mention the irony of Jose Ismael Torres out there stumping for White Power?

:allears:

That's a great story. The banishment part is awesome. Hopefully they don't move into Dekalb/Fulton where I live. (they won't. They'd get destroyed.)

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

HaB posted:

Is no one going to mention the irony of Jose Ismael Torres out there stumping for White Power?

:allears:

That's a great story. The banishment part is awesome. Hopefully they don't move into Dekalb/Fulton where I live. (they won't. They'd get destroyed.)

Anyone can be a racist. If only people could look past their differences they could see that we can all be racist together!

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Solice Kirsk posted:

Anyone can be a racist. If only people could look past their differences they could see that we can all be racist together!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbud8rLejLM

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Saint Freak posted:

Apparently Georgia has no hate crime laws. I probably could've guessed that to be honest.

Supposedly, based on what I read, it was written in such a way that a Georgia Tech football fan punching a GSU football fan for disliking the Yellow Jackets could be considered a hate crime, and they never bothered to fix it, so they just got rid of it. It's really really stupid.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.

Nuebot posted:

Our state birds are geese that landed here and never left.
Nah, brah.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Takoluka posted:

Supposedly, based on what I read, it was written in such a way that a Georgia Tech football fan punching a GSU football fan for disliking the Yellow Jackets could be considered a hate crime, and they never bothered to fix it, so they just got rid of it. It's really really stupid.

But all crimes involve hate to some degree and so all crimes are hate crimes, labeling them as such only increases discrimination. Thank you for listening to my report, "hate crimes: a savage hypocrasy"

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Weatherman posted:

Tell us more about how much you don't care :allears:

:confused: How'd you get that I was above the conversation? I'm just saying that SiKboy was an idiot for thinking that people on the internet could pretend to be people besides themselves. Everyone's always 100% genuine on the internet. Like that DarkSydePhil guy. Or Chuck Tingle.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
e - wrong thread.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

walrusman posted:

Everyone's got a type, I guess

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

RareAcumen posted:

:confused: How'd you get that I was above the conversation? I'm just saying that SiKboy was an idiot for thinking that people on the internet could pretend to be people besides themselves. Everyone's always 100% genuine on the internet. Like that DarkSydePhil guy. Or Chuck Tingle.

Weatherman is a powerfully stupid poster, hope that explains things a little.

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy

Can't see poo poo. I'm assuming someone cuts off the cop car from the left?

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Stan Taylor posted:

Can't see poo poo. I'm assuming someone cuts off the cop car from the left?

Car coming from the right turns and cuts off the cop

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

The guy coming from the right to turn in front of the cop runs a red light.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

walrusman posted:

The guy coming from the right to turn in front of the cop runs a red light.

He didn't run a red light because it was one of those merging lanes, but he definitely failed to yield to traffic and cut off the cop.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

food court bailiff posted:

Weatherman is a powerfully stupid poster, hope that explains things a little.

Well at least he's not chewing the roof apart.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
http://i.imgur.com/KxMKGdb.mp4

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiaOyFgLihI

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

There are some good ones in this. Especially the one with the phones, and the eternal shampoo.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
:stonk:

http://i.imgur.com/YcRcjWe.gifv

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Sometimes when I see someone getting really hosed up in this thread I feel really bad for them. Other times, they're skateboarding down a busy street with no protective gear on, at night, wearing black, and I just sit back and nod.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Is that New York City? It looks like NYC. I'd be so goddamn happy if another one of these "I'll dance in front of a taxi because they'll never hit me!" assholes gets clipped. Thank you.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
It looks too hilly for NYC, doesn't it?

http://i.imgur.com/dQM0FmD.gifv

HaB
Jan 5, 2001

What are the odds?

Solice Kirsk posted:

Oh it's not that.

I'm just waiting for the day when his Klan squad leader or whatever is like "welp. that takes care of the nigras! next up! the beaners!" and our boy Jose is all :stonklol:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Is that New York City? It looks like NYC. I'd be so goddamn happy if another one of these "I'll dance in front of a taxi because they'll never hit me!" assholes gets clipped. Thank you.

Too hilly, cars are too small, too many mopeds.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Data Graham posted:

Too hilly, cars are too small, too many mopeds.

Also the taxis aren't the right ones. You see one drive close to the camera at the beginning and it has this tiny little roof light and none of the big black markings on the side.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

And yet somehow the guy in the car is going to be at fault and lose his license for hitting a pedestrian

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Skateboards don't have brakes and therefore should not be allowed to be operated anywhere except a closed track.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Azhais posted:

And yet somehow the guy in the car is going to be at fault and lose his license for hitting a pedestrian

Nope, the law drastically favours the driver in most situations. Kill a pedestrian because you blazed through a red light? It's an "accident", suspended license, slap on the wrist, could happen to anyone, and by the way why wasn't the pedestrian being more careful you can't just rely on the green signal maybe people should take a little personal responsibility you know?

AzureSkys
Apr 27, 2003

This is how I explain my life to people who want me to do the the thing I don't want to do.

"It'll be fun" they said.
"You can totally do it" they said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Was this a suicide snuff film? Holy moly.