Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Faith For Two
Aug 27, 2015

proof of concept posted:

https://twitter.com/Gizmodo/status/836377379920564224

click through for the really good poo poo

ooh yeah lol that's the stuff

lol that trump non-jokingly said a 10% tariff won't affect cost of living.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soho Joe
Aug 11, 2006

the torment of existence
weighed against
the horror of nonbeing
Nap Ghost
in this town, we call home, everyone hail to the trumpkin song

lol

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Wow, I didn't give him much credit, but the president actually has a principled and decent respect for the importance of a free press.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Zorodius posted:

Wow, I didn't give him much credit, but the president actually has a principled and decent respect for the importance of a free press.

Aaw look at this face :3:
You'd almost forget he ruined the middle east for no reason and tortured innocents

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

We're not in the matrix. Baby boomers run everything and that's just how incompetent they are.

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.
Burn all machines alive! EASY D

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

LegoPirateNinja posted:

We're not in the matrix. Baby boomers run everything and that's just how incompetent they are.

lol

it's true that when you think about how dumb people are on avg and how bad they are at organizing/cooperating then you can eliminate 100% of conspiracy theories

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

If you think of a person with average intelligence, now realize that half the population is dumber than that lmao

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
new day, new LOL

229 House Republicans just voted to keep Trump’s tax returns secret

House Republicans voted en mass to block a resolution that would have forced Trump to turn his tax returns over to Congress on Monday night.

https://thinkprogress.org/229-house-republicans-just-voted-to-keep-trumps-tax-returns-secret-a6843e9a6260#.r8muadhp6

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/brianneobrien/status/836540700829319168?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
lol

i bet his tax returns don't even have anything bad on it anyways and that they're doing this as a long bait

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Dizz posted:

lol

i bet his tax returns don't even have anything bad on it anyways and that they're doing this as a long bait

but her emails

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

Jose posted:

but her emails

but his birth certificate

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/836559647356170240?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Dizz posted:

lol

im only interested in the tax returns for lol potentials because im sure they show that he is a poo poo businessman

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

omg :lol:

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

loooool is that a real account

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

my new dog posted:

loooool is that a real account

http://gizmodo.com/that-north-korean-news-twitter-account-is-fake-1677507163/amp

No

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Jose posted:

IMPUDENT AND SHAMELESS STRUMPET

is that too long for a username

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
but really why is she sitting like that haha it looks like a Playboy pose

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
i never thought id be agreeing with the north korean government... huh
lol

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

she has no sense of self or respect for the room she's sitting in and the people she's helping rule over

she looks like an excited teenager who got the house to herself for the weekend, lol

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe

unpacked robinhood posted:

You'd almost forget he ruined the middle east

well, ruined it more

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

North Carolina doing their part to ensure their electorate will supply lols for 2020 and beyond

http://wnct.com/2017/02/20/rep-murphy-sponsors-bill-shedding-light-on-student-athlete-safety/

quote:

Currently, a student athlete suspected of having a concussion cannot return to play until the student is evaluated and cleared by a healthcare provider.

House Bill 116 would allow a student-athlete to return after receiving clearance from a parent or healthcare provider, which is raising some concerns.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

thathonkey posted:

but really why is she sitting like that haha it looks like a Playboy pose

dudes lined up reminded her of the olden days?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
please focus your impotent rage towards trump and not his beautiful family

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

thathonkey posted:

im only interested in the tax returns for lol potentials because im sure they show that he is a poo poo businessman

But a big majority want to see them to see if he's been avoiding paying his taxes.

and I want to deny the crybabies that.

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Dizz posted:

But a big majority want to see them to see if he's been avoiding paying his taxes.

He already admitted during a debate that he hasn't paid taxes in 19 (i guess now 20) years.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Dizz posted:

Trump's tax records proving he's a fool with money would cause so much conservative tears, it would rule.

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.
Did we lol about Trump saying on cable television (surprise: Fox News), that he blaims Obama for orchestrating the protests against him?

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/02/27/politics/donald-trump-barack-obama-leaks/ <- be aware, FAKE NEWS!

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries
Trump gave himself an A+ for effort in an interview this morning. That's a lol right? I'm starting to derealize again

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
LoLin that the Obama Administration basically shut down/pocket veto' that Intelligence mission for basically the last 4 years, and in an attempt to grab his presidential term by the pussy, Trump accomplishes nothing but the death of innocent Americans and an Iranian child

LoL that infowars.com is now one of the only news outlets in touch with the White House.

Unprecedented lols that 229 house votes believe that revealing Trumps tax information isn't a good idea...

I am lol'in, but I am afraid of how deep this rabbit hole goes and what it will look like when we get there.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Bust Rodd posted:

LoLin that the Obama Administration basically shut down/pocket veto' that Intelligence mission for basically the last 4 years, and in an attempt to grab his presidential term by the pussy, Trump accomplishes nothing but the death of innocent Americans and an Iranian child

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/836562121114660864?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

An ER Doctor performing a previously simple orientation exam by asking "Who is the president?" posted:

One elderly woman let out a startling moan, the kind of sound I would have expected if someone had told her that her cat had died. Another blinked twice when I told him. “Really?” he said, in disbelief. “Come on, doc, you’re shaking my leg.” One patient accused me of playing a trick, although I have not yet been accused of bringing fake news.

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/medical_examiner/2017/02/one_doctor_s_experience_telling_patients_trump_is_president.html

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
i don't like the lich queen conway any more than the next man, but why are people making a deal about her sitting in a odd way in the oval office? is it something to do with her slatternliness?

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

lorn Wayne posted:

i don't like the lich queen conway any more than the next man, but why are people making a deal about her sitting in a odd way in the oval office? is it something to do with her slatternliness?

get your filthy whore feet off the sofa where people sit.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

lorn Wayne posted:

They were probably like "oh drat who's that... oh damnit kelly anne conway!!!" lol

I feel like I don't care that much about her sitting that way. Maybe that's a comment on how disrespect to the office is normalized I guess but it certainly didn't start with Trump's people.

this is lol though

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39113446

quote:

US President Donald Trump has said he believes Barack Obama is behind a wave of protests against Republican lawmakers, and national security leaks.

OBAMAAAAAA

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Tiny Lowtax posted:

If you think of a person with average intelligence, now realize that half the population is dumber than that lmao

that's not how average works you dumb gently caress fucko congrats on being in the lower-than-median half tho

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

lorn Wayne posted:

I dunno, I just think it looks unprofessional as hell when there are apparently visitors around but whatever, its just the loving white house

stretch out and shake hands while lying down on the couch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe

Moridin920 posted:

I feel like I don't care that much about her sitting that way. Maybe that's a comment on how disrespect to the office is normalized I guess but it certainly didn't start with Trump's people.

this is lol though

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39113446

OBAMAAAAAA

obama is lurking behind every executive order gone wrong, hiding in the meeting room whenever donald leaks a little nugget of vital intelligence, swimming in the lake at the golf course to see when donny lifts a clod of earth into the air and throws a tantrum. obama is everywhere. watching. waiting.