Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i thought he was a rip off of francis the talking mule

no francis isjust a blasphemous update of balaams rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Lego Batman was okay, I recommend it

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
How much longer until death?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

fits my needs posted:

What a waste of resources!

Mariana Horchata posted:

ur spittin into the wind there dude dont waste ur time

mariana knew

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!

Lol

But seriously it looks like Willem Dafoe in blackface.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Can't get it across how pissed this makes me feel, the DOJ investigations and suing of police precints from Las Vegas, to Ferguson, show the systematic oppression of minorities by legal/civil/law enforcement, and that was the first step to ameliorating it, which oh yeah by the by also prevented the deaths of a whole lot of innocent people. But Sessions gotta KKK all over this, and regress everything back to the loving 80s, cuz it worked out so well there.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Shageletic posted:

Can't get it across how pissed this makes me feel, the DOJ investigations and suing of police precints from Las Vegas, to Ferguson, show the systematic oppression of minorities by legal/civil/law enforcement, and that was the first step to ameliorating it, which oh yeah by the by also prevented the deaths of a whole lot of innocent people. But Sessions gotta KKK all over this, and regress everything back to the loving 80s, cuz it worked out so well there.

this is the era where old white men want to return to their glory days before dying comfortably in bed at the expense of destruction of property and loss of life, sounds about right

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Lastgirl posted:

mariana knew

I agree. It's not a white domestic terrorism issue. It's just economic anxiety, my mistake how silly of me! :frogbon:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

lol holy poo poo this guy is freaky looking as gently caress

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

brilliant

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

SKULL.GIF posted:

Feinstein, Kaine, McCaskill, Heitkamp, a lot of usual suspects here.

Californians please primary Feinstein already.

Feinstein is the oldest person in the Senate and is she gets re-elected in 18 would be 91 at the end of that term.

She needs to go go go

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

fits my needs posted:

I agree. It's not a white domestic terrorism issue. It's just economic anxiety, my mistake how silly of me! :frogbon:

yea the concern trolling shtick works in D&D, you're barking up the wrong tree imo

we're mad about things but we handle it better :smugbert:

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Lastgirl posted:

this is the era where old white men want to return to their glory days before dying comfortably in bed at the expense of destruction of property and loss of life, sounds about right

trump is basically boomers screaming "drat you, drat you all to hell" for one last time while melting into a primordial evil goo soup

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
the fact that paul ryan is not going to charge of the light brigade his dumb leaked bill fills me with great sadness.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Former Everything posted:

Maggie Hassan and Tammy Duckworth = yes on Ross

Chuck Schumer and Corey Booker = no on Ross

wtf?

Illinois and NH folks, you know what to do.

I've called Schumer's line threatening to vote for his primary challenger enough times that his number remains high in my call log.

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

https://twitter.com/RosieGray/status/836600732971302913

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

of course mind you he has two options:

1.) Keep the Medicaid expansion intact, and thus piss off everyone in the house.

2.) Remove the Medicaid expansion and force the senate to clean up his dumb mess.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Schnorkles posted:

the fact that paul ryan is not going to charge of the light brigade his dumb leaked bill fills me with great sadness.

At the end of the day, everyone can agree Paul Ryan is a terrible shitlord who wants to take away public programs he personally benefited from growing up.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

took me a while but I saw it, drat you~ Also that Trump bobblehead, I never noticed it

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

fits my needs posted:

At the end of the day, everyone can agree Paul Ryan is a terrible shitlord who wants to take away public programs he personally benefited from growing up.

My kink is watching paul ryan be humiliated

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

hahahahah

hahahaah

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

You go to the doctor's office and you're allowed to pick one toy from the treasure chest.

Inside you find: a Trump Doctor Sex Cake playset, a miniature Jeb! riding a tortoise with movable metronome arms, a tiny Ron Paul wearing a wizard's hat (you can reverse it to make it KKK or magic), or a My Lil' Kelly! collectible handheld digital pet.

Which do you choose?

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Mariana Horchata posted:

something tells me my anti-death penalty morality stance is gonna put to the test in the next 4

even if morally you think it's justified you can keep contenting yourself that economically it wouldn't make sense. you'd spend more money killing that guy than you would locking him in solitary until he died alone and withered in a cold hole.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Shageletic posted:

This is explicitly because the police have been infiltrated by actual white supremacists.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Shageletic posted:

i don't know where the doj can be
they took her from me
they took her from me
i don't know where the doj can be
they took her from me
they took her from me

ring me ring me ring me up
the president
find out where the doj went
ring me ring me ring me up
the fbi :whitewater:
and find out if the dojs alive

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Kurtofan posted:

Watch Musk start a loving space war

musk can't even reliably get cargo off the loving ground

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Nichael posted:

You go to the doctor's office and you're allowed to pick one toy from the treasure chest.

Inside you find: a Trump Doctor Sex Cake playset, a miniature Jeb! riding a tortoise with movable metronome arms, a tiny Ron Paul wearing a wizard's hat (you can reverse it to make it KKK or magic), or a My Lil' Kelly! collectible handheld digital pet.

Which do you choose?

Child: no

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lastgirl posted:

mariana knew

im listening to In Utero right now~

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Louisgod posted:

Child: no

who says it's a child?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

My kink is watching paul ryan be humiliated

extremely same

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

https://twitter.com/MoSalahshoor/status/836596871724326912

:thumbsup:

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
https://twitter.com/gopdebatebot/status/836390862540034048

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Squizzle posted:

nah your just jumpin at shadows here

hes commabder in chief dogg, thats kinda a conventional way to talk about ones subordinates

im guessin its v super common in the serious business execytive world trump pretended to be part of, so theres that too

I suppose so. Maybe it's just because I know how he views himself, so it appears scary at face value. It's hard to keep track of what I am outraged over since it comes hard and fast.

Here's some more narcissism for the thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzbHXKp6Y6I

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

hahahahaaa

• Locked thread