Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Kelly Anne ice cream

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Coolguye posted:

o its even better on audible

HA

im j/k u might make it here after all, enjoy ur stay!

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I just hope the Dems give Trump as much respect as Obama got from Republicans, and Trump has them murdered on the spot.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Conway needs to go in to the Yakupov celly gif but I'm on my phone all day.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
"Goblins," Jones belched between mouthfuls of beef. A bandoleer of uncooked brats was slung across his bare chest and a Slim Jim was tucked behind both his ears.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/gehrig38/status/836600153024913408

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
hate me do it and do it again~

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Elephanthead posted:

I just hope the Dems give Trump as much respect as Obama got from Republicans, and Trump has them murdered on the spot.

Democrats: Respect the office, not the man! :downs:

Rep. Waters is consistently anti-Donny's bullshit, and she should be commended repeatedly for that.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

[BRAZZERS]

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
so how much time of this Trump poo poo is going to be wasted on endless standing ovations from the servile congressional GOP

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Nichael posted:

You go to the doctor's office and you're allowed to pick one toy from the treasure chest.

Inside you find: a Trump Doctor Sex Cake playset, a miniature Jeb! riding a tortoise with movable metronome arms, a tiny Ron Paul wearing a wizard's hat (you can reverse it to make it KKK or magic), or a My Lil' Kelly! collectible handheld digital pet.

Which do you choose?

miniature Jeb on a tortoise, it sounds adorable

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Baloogan posted:

hahahahah

hahahaah

hes gonna die soon :(

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Not mine, but I've been waiting for some Lt. Dan.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

miniature Jeb on a tortoise, it sounds adorable

dude, I know. I mean, tiny Ron Paul's pretty cute but that Jeb! :3:

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

paranoid randroid posted:

i bet alex jones smells like meat sweats and cajun seasoning

This defintely makes me think he's not long for this world.

quote:

It's almost 11 a.m., with three minutes to go before his program goes on the air. It's a chilly 65 degrees Fahrenheit in the air-conditioned studio, but Alex Jones is sweating. He wipes his forehead and goes through the day's schedule.

He doesn't seem well. That's a ginormous fat man gut

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Congressional Dems: [uneasy golf clapping while checking over their shoulder to see if everyone else is doing the same]

Congressional GOP: [surges to feet and bashes paws together like idiot seals begging for fish]

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i bet alex jones smells like meat sweats and cajun seasoning

cajun meat sweat, fightin goblimd
fast blood children, fightin goimelk
human gorilla, fightin foublns
fight the gploons
fight the gonljmb

out of my bed, nasty honlins
no succubus, nasty goumlud
invisible, nasty goblobs
nasty goblins
nasty gpumlms

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Just had my first coffee (with milk) for day crew and I'm currently thinking about how absolutely comical things will be in Washington for the lame duck session if the dream scenario happens (trump is spiked into the ground by a firebrand progressive and a dem party harnessed by the dirtbag left)

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Anyone know anyone who voted for Trump whom they haven't cut out of their lives?

If so, why?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Shageletic posted:

Yeah that's not normal. I like how his hate-eating to somehow piss off Obama is slowly killing him though, that's real cool.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
I just jumped into this thrad and its pages and pages of kneeling Kellyannes and shirtless Alex Jones

Does this mean nothing happened in the last eight hours or too much did and it broke our minds again

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

"Do you see this as a chance for him to shift his tone and bring more people in?" --- MSNBC lady

They literally never learn.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

lol, somebody please add the Brazzers watermark to that pic.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Oh and sessions being racist as poo poo but everyone expected that

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Alex Jones does not believe when doctors tell him he is not healthy.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Business Gorillas posted:

Just had my first coffee (with milk) for day crew and I'm currently thinking about how absolutely comical things will be in Washington for the lame duck session if the dream scenario happens (trump is spiked into the ground by a firebrand progressive and a dem party harnessed by the dirtbag left)

hey

Squizzle posted:

you needed a sig, imo

Squizzle posted:

if its undersaturated lemme know, i made it on my phone which has super poppy colors and im never sure what works for other folks lookin w computers and such

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Wolfsheim posted:

Oh and sessions being racist as poo poo but everyone expected that

"Let's just hear him out okay, he's a good friend of mine okay, " - Bernardo Sandlers

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

:perfect:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Business Gorillas posted:

On my third black + my daily dose of amphetamines...feeling p hyphy rn

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Nichael posted:

Yeah that's not normal. I like how his hate-eating to somehow piss off Obama is slowly killing him though, that's real cool.

I only wish more trump voters would follow his example and also find faster ways to spite the libs.

Obongo says I cant drive my car off this cliff, I'll show him!!!

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-canada-emerson-idUSKBN16717I

What a world where people are fleeing over the Canadian border in the freezing night to escape from the United States.

143 since the start of 2017 into Emerson, Canada. 40 percent of Manitoba providence's full-year total in 2015/16.

quote:

When police receive a call, they summon the town's volunteer firefighters to treat any health concerns, as the nearest ambulance is 25 minutes away. In December, two men from Ghana lost all of their fingers to frostbite.
:smith:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
alex jones eats like a dissolute victorian noble. how does the dude not have hella gout.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 359 days!
I have a legit mutual friend with Alex Jones (we all live in ATX) and I want to ask him if he's getting fatter or what he smells like but don't want to lose that friendship

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i like this meme and this picture

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

alex jones eats like a dissolute victorian noble. how does the dude not have hella gout.

supplements!!!!!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

so how much time of this Trump poo poo is going to be wasted on endless standing ovations from the servile congressional GOP

Most of them? All of them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Shageletic posted:

when jones keels over and you hear a coroner rule 'stress' as a contributing factor, just understand that every time he shouted another weird rant on air, death was all

• Locked thread