Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

holey immoley

e: d balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Moms Penis
Feb 21, 2017

by zen death robot
It kind of sucks that the backlash against the Kellyanne picture is rightfully critical of her disrespect of black leaders while still being rooted in puritanical and patriarchal sexism.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

My Moms Penis posted:

It kind of sucks that the backlash against the Kellyanne picture is rightfully critical of her disrespect of black leaders while still being rooted in puritanical and patriarchal sexism.

SHE HAS HER SHOES ON THE COUCH

gently caress her

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

My Moms Penis posted:

did you see the one i made where she was on the toilet n the trex got her

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

You gotta use the politics you have not the politics you'd like to have.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

My Moms Penis posted:

friendo let's not fall over ourselves to defang perfectly serviceable things to laugh at

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Is that picture of the Black Caucus that the reporter hooked Trump up with? Why didn't they tell Trump to stick his photo op up his racist rear end.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

exclusive footage of kelly ann conway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fvfsT3LNNM

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

yeah this thought occurred to me earlier but i figured it was already posted

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Elephanthead posted:

Is that picture of the Black Caucus that the reporter hooked Trump up with? Why didn't they tell Trump to stick his photo op up his racist rear end.

They, somewhat naively but also because he's the president, expected more than 7 minutes of speaking time between 15 people. They didn't expect just a photo op.

But naw it's the presidents/chancellor's of historically black colleges and universities.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

lol u in da fukken senate and u still read the democraps thread

you got me, and point taken

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Elephanthead posted:

nah it's from "meeting with" leaders of historically black colleges/universities for a "listening session"

would you like to know more? (the answer is they thought it would be productive; they were told they'd be able to talk and lolllllllll)

My Moms Penis
Feb 21, 2017

by zen death robot

Trapezound posted:

friendo let's not fall over ourselves to defang perfectly serviceable things to laugh at

That's easy for a beneficiary of male privilege to say.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Al! posted:

did you see the one i made where she was on the toilet n the trex got her
pics or it didnt happen :colbert:

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

wait did something happen

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

you got me, and point taken

just lookin out for ya hon i know you got important stuff to do like consult the cards about the fate of trumps office furniture :wink:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Pollyanna posted:

wait did something happen

nothing happens

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

My Moms Penis posted:

That's easy for a beneficiary of male privilege to say.

pleae don't other me, ty

i have

rights

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Intel&Sebastian posted:

You don't sit on someones couch like that unless you're boning them

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

what is the original kellyanne picture I can't tell what's real or not with all this Dinos and Alex Jonesses

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Fullhouse posted:

what is the original kellyanne picture I can't tell what's real or not with all this Dinos and Alex Jonesses

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

My Moms Penis
Feb 21, 2017

by zen death robot

They are plenty of ways to be critical of her without mocking her appearance. It is becoming clear very quickly that you are a prick. I thought this was the progressive politics forum. :psyduck:

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Does kellyanne sit that way cause she's permanently in "hide from Donny in the bathroom, but wait he barges into ladies rooms so I better be careful" mode?

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

haha, nice

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

Intel&Sebastian posted:

You don't sit on someones couch like that unless you're boning them
when she dropped that "i serve at the pleasure of the president" line i knew what it was supposed to mean but all i could think was "they fuckin'"

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

what the heck

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
oh snap i forget hes addressing congress tonite...looks like im stopping at the package store on my way home tonite :poland:

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

My Moms Penis posted:

They are plenty of ways to be critical of her without mocking her appearance. It is becoming clear very quickly that you are a prick. I thought this was the progressive politics forum. :psyduck:

Lmao

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Ash1138 posted:

"they fuckin'"

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

My Moms Penis posted:

did you see the one i did with slave leia and jabba, i thought it was cool

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

oh my god i cant go on today

im undone~

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Terror Sweat posted:

SHE HAS HER SHOES ON THE COUCH

gently caress her

she didnt take her shoes off? drat

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

My Moms Penis posted:

lol

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Lastgirl posted:

did you see the one i did with slave leia and jabba, i thought it was cool

i really need to add trump's 'do to jabba on that one

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Nonsense posted:

You gotta use the politics you have not the politics you'd like to have.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

My Moms Penis posted:

oh no what will happen to the civility of this country!!!!

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

My Moms Penis posted:

im concerned about your concern

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

she didnt take her shoes off? drat

taking shoes off in the oval office seems even weirder to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Today's accomplishment: I almost drank as much piss as the president, and I am hoping for a better volume down my throat tomorrow.

• Locked thread