Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

On the other end of Clinton County is the tiny town of Lost Nation, where the president received 66 percent of the vote. On Wednesday night, a couple dozen local farmers and union guys gathered to play pool at the Pub Club, situated amid downtown storefronts that once contained a funeral home. (Beer is chilled where bodies were once stored.)

(Ed. Note: I love this joint already.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

My Moms Penis posted:

This misses my original point. You can insult her without using sexism. Call her a chowderhead or something.

She's gonna chowderhead the whole black cockus if ya know what I mean

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
'Accidentally'

https://twitter.com/AP/status/836629238967042048

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

fits my needs posted:

I thought this was the progressive politics forum? Lmao this is the suck zone!

so much for the tolerant suck

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

hi i want you to know that if you are being trolled by me there are some serious issues, something going on, i don't know what it is but we have ot find out, really look into it--into whatever is going on with your humor

i'm not a good poster and even worse at trolling because my anxiety begins to take over and force me to make demurring posts like this

i'm willing to drop my thin charade at any point

i did have a legitimate point to mak---ah gently caress it

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Coolguye posted:

in a practical sense this cedes the territory to breitbart and not having someone constantly saying 'this is dumb as h*ck' is part of what put donny t the king of pee in the white house in the first place

It would only work if every legitimate outfit signed on to the idea and just refused to cover anything. If anybody outside the Breitbart level started covering it then the idea would crumble pretty fast.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

:frogon:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuck I just did this one

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Lmao, wonder who got shot and what they look like

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

fits my needs posted:

"Gotta protect these dudes so they can get justice through lenient sentences by all white juries!"

Roof was sentenced to death.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Probably from the same precinct where they accidentally raped that guy.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Trapezound posted:

hi i want you to know that if you are being trolled by me there are some serious issues, something going on, i don't know what it is but we have ot find out, really look into it--into whatever is going on with your humor

i'm not a good poster and even worse at trolling because my anxiety begins to take over and force me to make demurring posts like this

i'm willing to drop my thin charade at any point

i did have a legitimate point to mak---ah gently caress it

:justpost:

END TRANSMISSION

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Coolguye posted:

in a practical sense this cedes the territory to breitbart and not having someone constantly saying 'this is dumb as h*ck' is part of what put donny t the king of pee in the white house in the first place

Also in practical terms you might get spicer to contradict Trump and have them flail around for a day trying to explain poo poo and that's time not spent doing horrible things.

Also contortionists can be entertaining I can't fault then for wanting to watch

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Squizzle posted:

lol owned

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Coolguye posted:

heh still dont see any problem here

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Squizzle posted:

photoshopping that lady out was a pain

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

How

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lightly snipered

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Thoguh posted:

It would only work if every legitimate outfit signed on to the idea and just refused to cover anything. If anybody outside the Breitbart level started covering it then the idea would crumble pretty fast.

idk personally im not convinced it would even if all the otherwise legitimate news organizations signed on. breitbart and daily caller are currently viewed as dumb crap for dumb babies per the last PPP poll but that's at least partially because they are being publicly and categorically contradicted when they do dumb crap. if they're the only line on news from the white house they will stop getting contradicted.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Oh cripes I forgot about the accidental rape incident. France gonna riot against the cops.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

so white nationalists are also infiltrating european gendarmes as well?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Mariana Horchata posted:

on another subject, is there any reason why journalists and their associated media outlets haven't begun boycotting spiceys conferences? just don't even bother trying and just make him completely illegitimate in a brietbart echo chamber... It's not like anything of value will be missed.

~*access*~

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

zegermans posted:

Roof was sentenced to death.

That's because he literally showed no remorse or gave anything for the lawyers to work with beyond "mental illness" which he eventually refused to use as a defense.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
grow some balls france...u have gone from May 1968 to now ceeding ur republique to the female max mosley

but to what tho?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol this is like a wheres waldo

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

turns out making your whole country into an emergency police state for over a year leads to weird fuckups and abuses by the police

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
roof should be super soakered with VX like that korean guy. It'd go with his haircut.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

https://twitter.com/BNONews/status/836631099514187780

The video makes the event in question so much more surreal than the AP tweet could possibly communicate.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Basically. I'll never understand the "economic anxiety" argument for the rust belt union voter that just voted to strip his own collective bargaining rights and against his own pocketbook.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

what's really messed up is that if you look for it she has a phrase drawn on her dress

it's no illegitimate rap, can't read the rest

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Mariana Horchata posted:

so white nationalists are also infiltrating european gendarmes as well?

"are"?

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Office Pig posted:

The video makes the event in question so much more surreal than the AP tweet could possibly communicate.

goddamn hollande is cold as loving ice

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Office Pig posted:

nerves of fkn steel right there

Liberté, égalité, fraternité

also nice contrast our tough guy pres

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngt9YlBZSdg

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Mariana Horchata posted:

on another subject, is there any reason why journalists and their associated media outlets haven't begun boycotting spiceys conferences? just don't even bother trying and just make him completely illegitimate in a brietbart echo chamber... It's not like anything of value will be missed.

I think the idea is for journalists to eventually make the Trump administration so pissed off that spicy and trump boycott even having press conferences which is unprecedented authoritarianism and blatant violation of free press. That or they are just trying to get Trump's administration to contradict him on a daily basis.

Maybe they're just as morbidly curious as all of us and can't look away from the trainwreck.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
it'd be cool if reporters would stop playing along with anonymous briefings

No, not like leaks or anything like that, literal fully-authorized on-the-record briefings that reporters are only allowed into if they promise they won't reveal the identities of the officials giving them

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

I think the idea is for journalists to eventually make the Trump administration so pissed off that spicy and trump boycott even having press conferences which is unprecedented authoritarianism and blatant violation of free press. That or they are just trying to get Trump's administration to contradict him on a daily basis.

Maybe they're just as morbidly curious as all of us and can't look away from the trainwreck.

My guess is "all of the above".

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

seen

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

It's important to be seen asking questions even if the answers are useless bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

I'm behind because I met my wife for lunch but this is a drat good article

• Locked thread