Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
https://twitter.com/edballs/status/63623585020915713?lang=en

Lastgirl posted:

did you see the one i did with slave leia and jabba, i thought it was cool

i did too and ed balls agrees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

My Moms Penis posted:

They are plenty of ways to be critical of her without mocking her appearance. It is becoming clear very quickly that you are a prick. I thought this was the progressive politics forum. :psyduck:

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Brother Friendship posted:

Today's accomplishment: I almost drank as much piss as the president, and I am hoping for a better volume down my throat tomorrow.

It's only noon you quitter

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
now i dont know which of these two pictures is more horrifying

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

My Moms Penis posted:

They are plenty of ways to be critical of her without mocking her appearance. It is becoming clear very quickly that you are a prick. I thought this was the progressive politics forum. :psyduck:

gendered insults? i thought this was the progressive politics forum :psyduck:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

lmfao schwarz

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

My Moms Penis posted:

may i warm up that decaf for ya

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/mobute/status/836626828471189504

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pollyanna posted:

wait did something happen

Kellyanne is harlot!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

baloneys twitter acct spotted

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Baloogan it's like they are talking right to you

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/RawStory/status/836332482001793025?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
on another subject, is there any reason why journalists and their associated media outlets haven't begun boycotting spiceys conferences? just don't even bother trying and just make him completely illegitimate in a brietbart echo chamber... It's not like anything of value will be missed.

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Nice, niiiice

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

My Moms Penis posted:

imo the right to being above schoolyard insults is lost somewhere along the line to wielding power and truth disingenuously to actively (or even passively!) destroy the lives of others

but that's just my opinion :)

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

DrPlump posted:

Kellyanne is harlot!

she is a trollop, and incorrigible minx

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I thought this was the progressive politics forum? Lmao this is the suck zone!

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

lol

Also, Trump is a giant retard pissbaby.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

It's not like anything of value will be missed.

An SNL skit that is actually funny

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

on another subject, is there any reason why journalists and their associated media outlets haven't begun boycotting spiceys conferences? just don't even bother trying and just make him completely illegitimate in a brietbart echo chamber... It's not like anything of value will be missed.

dont call him spicey his name is sean sphincter :butt:

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fits my needs posted:

No SJWs or MRAs
Only Alcoholics

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

fits my needs posted:

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

quote:

In a statement on his Facebook page, Gatti confirmed the photo was real, though he did not issue a formal apology. He wrote, “15 years ago, my church held a fall festival, where all the volunteers were told to dress as a famous person. Tiger Woods was at the height of his popularity, as a world champion, and that was who I was dressed as.”

The post continued, “Shortly after this event, I was ordained into the church. As a medical professional, ordained minister and military officer, I live my life seeing only character and I stand by that.”

Gatti added, “I’m sad that my opponents have taken a good night at church and turned it into negative, political mud, but I’m confident the voters of Bossier will not fall for their desperate attacks.”

Looks like he hasnt realised we're in the age of Trump

My Moms Penis
Feb 21, 2017

by zen death robot

Trapezound posted:

imo the right to being above schoolyard insults is lost somewhere along the line to wielding power and truth disingenuously to actively (or even passively!) destroy the lives of others

but that's just my opinion :)

This misses my original point. You can insult her without using sexism. Call her a chowderhead or something.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

My Moms Penis posted:

This misses my original point. You can insult her without using sexism. Call her a chowderhead or something.

u r a chowderhed or something

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

My Moms Penis posted:

It kind of sucks that the backlash against the Kellyanne picture is rightfully critical of her disrespect of black leaders while still being rooted in puritanical and patriarchal sexism.

haha what the gently caress. bullying terrible people is actually good.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

aw yeah thats the stuff i learned to play guitar to

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

im rly proud of my shop but this is rly good 2

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

My Moms Penis posted:

don't dictate my diction u dilz

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Mariana Horchata posted:

in a practical sense this cedes the territory to breitbart and not having someone constantly saying 'this is dumb as h*ck' is part of what put donny t the king of pee in the white house in the first place

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

My Moms Penis posted:

Poster "My Moms Penis" taking a strong stance against sexism and gendered insults.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
kellyanne looks like a skeletor necroslattern and she should feel bad about it

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

murked by dragon posted:

haha what the gently caress. bullying terrible people is actually good.

B _ _ _  T H E  F _ _ _

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
im an sjw

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Lastgirl posted:

did you see the one i did with slave leia and jabba, i thought it was cool

no

please link again

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
All insults and put downs are encouraged in Trump's america. Whatever does the most psychological damage to the other and ourselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

:trumppop:

• Locked thread