Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Oh snap you're right, trans people are totally just like those dudes pretending to be dogs on some weird fetish kick in the Daily Mail!!!

Oh poo poo why did I never see it before?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Moridin920 posted:

Hateful bigot = dad who thinks trans people are sexual predators just like people used to think all gays were pedophiles.

So this made me google. I don't think people are going to like this :(

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Oh maybe because that's an absurd comparison designed around the old canard of "look, trans people are just sexual deviants!"

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Poetic Justice posted:

So this made me google. I don't think people are going to like this :(

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756

Assuming I take that at face value (which is a stretch tbh given that the study was done in '92 but alright), even if they are 2x as likely to be pedos that still means some very small % of gay people are pedos and it is absurd to say "gay people are likely to be pedophiles."

There was a time were gay was basically synonymous with being a pedophile and that certainly is not the reality.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Moridin920 posted:

Prove she's not a "real" woman. Now we're back to checking genitals at the door?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/transgender-man-raped-woman-in-friends-1588201

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Moridin920 posted:

Oh snap you're right, trans people are totally just like those dudes pretending to be dogs on some weird fetish kick in the Daily Mail!!!

Oh poo poo why did I never see it before?!?

you should totally watch that documentary if you haven't seen it before btw

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

gross

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Yup, people commit sexual assaults! That doesn't mean trans people are all sexual deviants waiting to rape you.

Should I link all the dudes raping women? Can go back and forth like that all day prolly.

quote:

http://nypost.com/2017/01/28/man-busted-for-raping-woman-in-bathroom-of-gramercy-bar/

A man raped a woman in a Gramercy bar after luring her into the bathroom to snort cocaine with him, court documents charge.

But you know, not all men are rapists so it would be dumb of me to make that argument. Just like you are being dumb making the argument of "this person is trans and raped someone therefore all phobia of trans people is justified."

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

you should totally watch that documentary if you haven't seen it before btw

lol I might that sounds hella funny tbh

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'll say this I'm extremely uncomfortable with the concept of a dude in a latex dog suit walking around in public on a leash.

I dunno that I wanna make that illegal necessarily....... but drat dude keep your kink to yourself you don't need to involve other unwilling people.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
moridin you gay trans pedophile

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
what is it if I want to be a cyborg/robot?

transhuman? or is that something else?

bathrooms are for weak fleshy beings anyway

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Moridin920 posted:

But you know, not all men are rapists so it would be dumb of me to make that argument. Just like you are being dumb making the argument of "this person is trans and raped someone therefore all phobia of trans people is justified."

all straight sex is rape tho dude

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Moridin920 posted:

what is it if I want to be a cyborg/robot?

transhuman? or is that something else?

bathrooms are for weak fleshy beings anyway

we should forbid sex change operations unless the change involves the attachment of a shiny metal dong imo

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
This trans bathroom thing is such a joke of a topic. It's like a microscopic amount of people. Why can't a trans dude use the men's room? Whats the big deal? Why do they have to use the women's room?

Bobmuffins
Oct 10, 2016

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Why can't a trans dude use the men's room?

broken clocks twice a day and all that, just for reasons you don't realize

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

This trans bathroom thing is such a joke of a topic. It's like a microscopic amount of people. Why can't a trans dude use the men's room? Whats the big deal? Why do they have to use the women's room?

idk man i'm more concerned about school changing rooms and horny male teens trying to get in any way they can

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Because it is still 1.4 million people (probably more since that is just the openly trans people) in this country who are not treated equitably and are in fact harassed about something as innocuous as their outward appearance.

The big deal is that they feel they are women and why would you force women to use the men's room? Might as well force lesbians to use the men's room, too.

Also the bid deal is that the NC state legislators told their municipalities that they cannot have protections for LGBT people beyond what the state offers, period, which is an encroachment on the rights of local governments.

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Feb 28, 2017

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

Because it is still 1.4 million people (probably more since that is just the openly trans people) in this country who are not treated equitably and are in fact harassed about something as innocuous as their outward appearance.

The big deal is that they feel they are women and why would you force women to use the men's room? Might as well force lesbians to use the men's room, too.

Oh their feelings. I see. We have to protect their feelings.

We need laws to protect feelings now. The federal government must defend everyone's feelings.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Oh their feelings. I see. We have to protect their feelings.

Weren't you just butthurt the other day because liberals are calling you a CIS male?

Your feelings matter, theirs don't? What because they are a smaller group of people so gently caress 'em?

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

We need laws to protect feelings now. The federal government must defend everyone's feelings.

"Ooooh black people are offended they can't go to white schools, the federal gov't must defend their feelings :rolleyes:"

that's you lol

Also you never answered how you enforce keeping trans people out of various bathrooms. Probably bc there is no answer to that.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

what if the presence of a non passing tranwoman in the women's bathroom makes women coming in uncomfortable using it

that's bullying right there that innit
Is it? There are a lot of people who have to use a restroom that I'm not comfortable being around, that doesn't mean I get to kick them out based on appearance. Because even if we're enforcing some ridiculous genital checks, those people still aren't going to be happy with the results because they just don't want those people in their bathroom, no matter what genitals they have.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Moridin920 posted:

Also the bid deal is that the NC state legislators told their municipalities that they cannot have protections for LGBT people beyond what the state offers, period, which is an encroachment on the rights of local governments.

people are treated differently based on their outward appearance all the time though

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

Weren't you just butthurt the other day because liberals are calling you a CIS male?

Your feelings matter, theirs don't? What because they are a smaller group of people so gently caress 'em?

I wasn't butthurt, I was using that as an example of "extreme siding with a team" where you have to create a label for a class of people just to exclude them

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

Also you never answered how you enforce keeping trans people out of various bathrooms. Probably bc there is no answer to that.

How do you keep guys in dresses out? Whats the trans test

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

idk man i'm more concerned about school changing rooms and horny male teens trying to get in any way they can

I'm concerned about people using this as a lever to force their way into things like gender segregated sports teams. If I wanted my lady weight lifters to have a pair of hairy balls, I'd watch russian lady weightlifters.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Uhm, just hire bathroom genital checkers. Bring back our jobs!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

people are treated differently based on their outward appearance all the time though

That doesn't mean that all of that is the same nor does it mean that it is a good thing.

If someone is gross and smelly bc they don't shower that's one thing but if someone is just dressed in a way you don't like that's not really good enough justification to be curtailing their rights and freedoms.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Knight posted:

they just don't want those people in their bathroom, no matter what genitals they have.

what is this lol

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

How do you keep guys in dresses out? Whats the trans test

idk you tell me, you're the one that wants to keep them out of women's rooms

do you have some 6th sense where you can tell instantly who is and who is not trans? Keep in mind you've never noticed the people who pass because they pass.

Are we just gonna kick out the "dyke-y" looking ones or what?

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Spunky has had so many people jerk off to him in a public bathroom

to the point that it affects his opinion on politics

just amazing

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
why would a man who jerks off to spunky need to dress as a woman to use another bathroom to jerk off to girls? if jerkin it to strange men in the public mens room is heaven why wear a dress

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Madcosby posted:

Spunky has had so many people jerk off to him in a public bathroom

to the point that it affects his opinion on politics

just amazing

This is true.

I'd rather take it for the team instead of a little girl having to experience, but Moridin and his feelings say otherwise

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Moridin920 posted:

That doesn't mean that all of that is the same nor does it mean that it is a good thing.

If someone is gross

yah most men would look p gross if they dressed up as a lady, and to the vast majority of people the thought of cutting off your dilz is also p gross

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Moridin and his facts and logic that state "not everyone is a sexual deviant just bc some people are" say otherwise yeah lol.

Maybe you should have had those people arrested instead of shrugging and going "fuckin New York lol" so they wouldn't be able to expose themselves to little girls in the first place.

(I don't think dudes fully nude jacking off to you in bathrooms are interested in little girls tho)

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

yah most men would look p gross if they dressed up as a lady, and to the vast majority of people the thought of cutting off your dilz is also p gross

Look dude I think my coworker is gross but that doesn't mean I get to erode their political rights.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

This is true.

I'd rather take it for the team instead of a little girl having to experience, but Moridin and his feelings say otherwise

I mean if men's bathrooms are gay orgy rooms what do you think happens in women's bathrooms?

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.
This thread is almost as hosed as Trump is. Almost.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

This is true.

youre a hero thank you spunky thank you for taking the wads of those men in the public restrooms

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Madcosby posted:

youre a hero thank you spunky thank you for taking the wads of those men in the public restrooms

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

Moridin and his facts and logic that state "not everyone is a sexual deviant just bc some people are" say otherwise yeah lol.

Maybe you should have had those people arrested instead of shrugging and going "fuckin New York lol" so they wouldn't be able to expose themselves to little girls in the first place.

(I don't think dudes fully nude jacking off to you in bathrooms are interested in little girls tho)

Facts and logic says as soon as the loving weirdos get wind that you can walk into a women's restroom in a dress, they're gonna start doing it. But whatever. Feelings.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Panzeh posted:

I mean if men's bathrooms are gay orgy rooms what do you think happens in women's bathrooms?

same, but with forums poster tampax god of blood involved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009
well, now i better understand the asinine bullshit that trans people have to put up with on a regular basis

thanks hellthread

• Locked thread