Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

oh cool, so the FBI felt that links showing Russian collusion in the hacks of DNC emails and their immediate usage to support Trump were extremely credible weeks before the election

In response, Comey released the emailghazi letter

The pig deserves shot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Hell, different.

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

what do we want?
piss tape!
when do we want it?
piss tape!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

cool, cool

this is all cool

and good

and normal

and I'm happy about it

and i must meme
Jan 15, 2017

every day gets weirder and weirder

imagine explaining what's happening now to someone from two years ago?

about two years ago i was in new york and i went skating on the trump ice rink there. it might actually have been the day people figured out he was running for president, and all i knew about the guy was that he was from the apprentice

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

cool, cool

this is all cool

and good

and normal

and I'm happy about it

super happy 2x bonus

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared
PISS
TAPE

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
a classic pay for piss play docs scenario

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

euphronius posted:

These are legit pre genocidal warning signs

yeah we're at a pivot in history that can either turn toward a scary and, in the future, not adequately well remembered warning; or actual crimes against humanity atrocities. as much as we've been, since before the birth of the grandparents of anyone presently living, courting the condemnation of our successors w our prisons and general law/policing/punishment edifice—and as much as present actions and inactions toward the helpless, powerless, and the deperate have earned us the shame of all the generations after us who know moral sense—as infernal as these already are, they are nothing compared to the hell we're pouring foundations for right now

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
heil, same. - poster in stormfront trump thread

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
these days whenever I see piss tape I imagine a roll of adhesive that doesn't actually stick to anything but makes you smell like someone's plate of asparagus

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
lmao Comey is so loving lucky I would be in South America if I was his rear end and the universe still made things matter

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
pretend i quoted all those tweets and said nice meltdown

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
The "pee to play" scandal

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
David Duke, the wokest of all nazi scumbags.

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe
trump has the nuclear codes lol

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

we're hollowing out our souls to make room for ash and sulfur imo

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Trump fought the pope and won :smugdon:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

The "pee to play" scandal

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
gah!! stop posting the twitter pile at the top of every page!!

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

At first I thought Trump was indifferent to the jews but watching him claim MAYBE THE JEWS DID IT TO THEMSELVES?? in response to the second wave of bomb threats and cemetery attacks is kinda changing my mind

My Moms Penis
Feb 21, 2017

by zen death robot
Guys did you know that so many of the women angry about The Women's March believe that the protestors went around (hold on let me get my voice on) "Screaming obscenities while wearing giant vaginas on their heads" ?! They then rant about how inappropriate these women were, as examples for children, how vulgar and disgusting they were (because they all wore vaginas on their heads, and because of the one full-body vagina that the one lady wore that they share EVERYWHERE)

This is why The Joy Of Knitting (based in Franklin Tennessee) posted a notice that she refused to sell ANY pink thread to anyone who might be intending to make one of these hats...

The farther I fall into the hole of disinformation, the scarier it gets.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
so did I hear right that trump was implying that there may be jews behind the jewish threat stuff?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Reality itself is held together with a psychic scaffolding comprised entirely of American Conservative shamelessness and refusal to self reflect.

It's like in nature docs when they talk about spider silk being stronger than steel and you're like "Huh, really?". Like if 3 of them simultaneously did that thing the tweet guy did where he was like "Does that mean we only disliked Obamacare because Dems made it :confused:" existence would just blink out into nothing and the big bang would happen again.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

the black husserl posted:

At first I thought Trump was indifferent to the jews but watching him claim MAYBE THE JEWS DID IT TO THEMSELVES?? in response to the second wave of bomb threats and cemetery attacks is kinda changing my mind

hes negging ivanka

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

eonwe posted:

so did I hear right that trump was implying that there may be jews behind the jewish threat stuff?

yes.

no less than 10 years ago this would have ended his political career.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

quote:

Steele’s information was provided by an intermediary to the FBI and U.S. intelligence officials after the Democratic National Convention in July, when hacked Democratic emails were first released by WikiLeaks, according to a source familiar with the events. After the convention, Steele contacted a friend in the FBI to personally explain what he had found.

As summer turned to fall, Steele became concerned that the U.S. government was not taking the information he had uncovered seriously enough, according to two people familiar with the situation.

In October, anticipating that funding supplied through the original client would dry up, Steele and the FBI reached a verbal understanding: He would continue his work looking at the Kremlin’s ties to Trump and receive compensation for his efforts.

But Steele’s frustration deepened when FBI Director James B. Comey, who had been silent on the Russia inquiry, announced publicly 11 days before the election that the bureau was investigating a newly discovered cache of emails Clinton had exchanged using her private server, according to people familiar with Steele’s thinking.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Whenever I see the thread title start with "SHAMELESS" I immediately think of Emmy Rossum's various sex scenes and then want to rub one out.

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

eonwe posted:

Yup, he's diving straight into the "jews did the holocaust to get sympathy" angle

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Squizzle posted:

yeah we're at a pivot in history that can either turn toward a scary and, in the future, not adequately well remembered warning; or actual crimes against humanity atrocities. as much as we've been, since before the birth of the grandparents of anyone presently living, courting the condemnation of our successors w our prisons and general law/policing/punishment edifice—and as much as present actions and inactions toward the helpless, powerless, and the deperate have earned us the shame of all the generations after us who know moral sense—as infernal as these already are, they are nothing compared to the hell we're pouring foundations for right now

through trump, all things are possible

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Internet Webguy posted:

much like fox news complaining that someone tagging a wall with anti-fascist graffiti is anti-trump, the mask sometimes slips

you would think that a guy involved with wrestling would know more about the importance of not breaking kayfabe

reminder that trump had to call vince to make sure he wasn't actually dead after some exploding limo stunt

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

He did get taught everything he knows by Roy Cohn, noted anti-Jewish anti-gay Jew that died of AIDS.

He was a taaaaaaad nuts.

Spun Dog
Sep 21, 2004

Smellrose

Louisgod posted:

Night of Broken Google Glass

Night of the Short Fingers?

eh

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

zegermans posted:

Whenever I see the thread title start with "SHAMELESS" I immediately think of Emmy Rossum's various sex scenes and then want to rub one out.

quality postin

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

"No hard feelings, eh Jared?"

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

The Brown Menace posted:

hes negging ivanka

i wonder if jared and ivankas rabbi trolls them every week with thinly veiled sermons about terrible pissbaby tyrants

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

fire Comey

An FBI head shouldnt be political

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Pollyanna posted:

fire Comey

An FBI head shouldnt be political

just lol