Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
I want to be able to set missions/challenges for courses like the ones in the 3DS version

a Mario Run option would be fun too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barnes And Body Works
Mar 2, 2016

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:

In Training posted:

The 3DS has an insane library dude

Yes i know!! I was saying I hope it has a library like the 3ds and not flop like the wii u and end up having no titles!! Sorry if I confused you, sometimes I don't structure my sentences correctly, it's a bad habit.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Barnes And Body Works posted:

Yes i know!! I was saying I hope it has a library like the 3ds and not flop like the wii u and end up having no titles!! Sorry if I confused you, sometimes I don't structure my sentences correctly, it's a bad habit.

hey it's cool man. just chillax

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-mFODSa2VM

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

nindies

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oi guv chav nicked me nindies e did

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

got me nindies in a twist the moment I saw the art style of the Stick It To The Man devs

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

omfg theres a new blaster master by inti creates

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

if that Advance Wars clone is at all decent, i'll be very pleased

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

local multi stardew is pimp. im so glad i got my switch

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

theyre not mind blowing games but Ive enjoyed every bit.trip runner Ive played, I will probably enjoy 3.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Fungah! posted:

omfg theres a new blaster master by inti creates
It comes out in 2 weeks too. :O

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

theyre not mind blowing games but Ive enjoyed every bit.trip runner Ive played, I will probably enjoy 3.

The Switch got the closest we can get to a new Advance Wars game lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bill Barber posted:

It comes out in 2 weeks too. :O

omg!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

This looks really cool. And with 4 Fire Emblem games planned a year for the next 5 years the Switch could usher in a SRPG renaissance

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Basically every game in that trailer (sans the dumb rolling seed thing) looks really good, and a bunch of them are coming out in the next month or two. Hype.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Mutant Mudds confirmed for 2017. fuuck yess

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

HolePisser1982 posted:

It's not being handled by the brain-damaged losers at Intelligent Systems so it may have a chance

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
Intell8gent systems are the only ppl who made advance wars tho..?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
And can we blame is forr the acti9ns 9f the rational impartial market for elevating sexy fire emblem wives to the highest tiers of gaming

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

how do i get a switch and zelda on launch day. i didnt preorder anything.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

how do i get a switch and zelda on launch day. i didnt preorder anything.

show up early for a midnight release
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/video-games/best-buy-gaming-events/pcmcat183100050001.c?id=pcmcat183100050001
http://www.gamestop.com/gs/pages/events/NintendoSwitch-Zelda/
and if that doesnt work then the next morning you can go to target or a GS/best buy that didnt do a midnight opening

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Toys r us

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

me & charleston are trying our luck at the Sears

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Hopefully Brickseeker updates the inventory a little before Thursday evening so I kind of know where to go. I live in a college town with 2 big Wal-Marts but there's also one in a podunk town about 25 miles away. When I went to line up for the Wii my local WM was already full at like 5pm, so grabbed some burgers and went home to re-evaluate the situation. Decided to try the smaller town one like 3 hours later and I ended up being like the 4th person out of 20.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I kinda wanna buy a switch on friday just for the experience even though I probably wouldn't really use it until Splatoon.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I won't buy a switch until 2020 at all lol *makes the crying wojak face*

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

the more consoles I have, the more excited I'll be during E3

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

I hope that Camelot has been secretly working on the mother of all Mario Golf games for the switch, and was making GBS threads out bad tennis games for years as a distraction

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

buying a switch from the local kmart and a little caesars pizza to go along with it ftmfw.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

This

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

In Training posted:

This

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

I hope that Camelot has been secretly working on the mother of all Mario Golf games for the switch, and was making GBS threads out bad tennis games for years as a distraction

Who's making that Mario sports mega mix? Is that a switch game now? I thought that was a Wii U game when it was announced. Or...did that already come out?

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

In Training posted:

Who's making that Mario sports mega mix? Is that a switch game now? I thought that was a Wii U game when it was announced. Or...did that already come out?

it's a 3DS game and it comes out next week, Camelot made the golf/tennis parts, Namco made the rest

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I have demolished both Runner 1 and 2 and I am excited to play it on Switch, when I buy one, in the Summer when Splatoon comes out.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Walmart got their stock in so you can now check brickseeker to contemplate the plan of attack if you're a dirty procrastinator like me

Gray: http://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=55449983
Neon: http://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=55449981

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

Have you not played Mario Golf World Tour?