Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

can someone tell me what i missed re: kellyanne's strumpetness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Reality itself is held together with a psychic scaffolding comprised entirely of American Conservative shamelessness and refusal to self reflect.

It's like in nature docs when they talk about spider silk being stronger than steel and you're like "Huh, really?". Like if 3 of them simultaneously did that thing the tweet guy did where he was like "Does that mean we only disliked Obamacare because Dems made it :confused:" existence would just blink out into nothing and the big bang would happen again.

the reality dimension is rapidly approaching the Mattering Singularity, which is the hyper-universal state of existence that existed in the moments before the big bang that physics can only imagine understanding

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Yes Obama should have fired Comey. He didn't cause he hates the Clintons too.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Yinlock posted:

She was awkwardly caught in a photo with her feet up on a couch.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/836689438319251456

Trump is an alien imposter to weaken our government before they strike. :tinfoil:

LiterallyTheWurst
Feb 5, 2015

Sendik's Original

Rah! posted:

i can't wait for the pissbombs to start falling

pissbombs stick to kids

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

cool, cool

this is all cool

and good

and normal

and I'm happy about it

its actually extremely normal for comey, who is an rear end in a top hat

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Pollyanna posted:

fire Comey

An FBI head shouldnt be political

shut down college football

universities shouldn't be able to exploit uncompensated athletes for millions of dollars

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
This is going to end with America having its own Nuremberg Trials. The only question is which side will be on trial.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Pollyanna posted:

fire Comey

An FBI head shouldnt be political

unironically thanks obama

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

"controversial" aaaaaaaa

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

FizFashizzle posted:

yes.

no less than 10 years ago this would have ended his political career.

Do you really have a political career after you're elected president?

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Elephanthead posted:

Yes Obama should have fired Comey. He didn't cause he hates the Clintons too.

he got everything he wanted, which was to retire to billionaire sex island with high approval ratings

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Yinlock posted:

strumpetulance

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

This is going to end with America having its own Nuremberg Trials. The only question is which side will be on trial.

inshallah

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

The Brown Menace posted:

hes negging ivanka

classic chad

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I was hoping this was a mobility scooter...but it's not :(

Drunk gay basher tells Key West couple: ‘You live in Trump country now,’ police say

quote:

Calling them gay slurs and taunting, “You live in Trump country now,” a drunken scooter rider attacked two Key West men who were on bicycles riding home on Duval Street early Thursday, police said.

quote:

“We were victims of a hate crime last night biking home from dinner,” Taylor posted on his Facebook page. “He kept stopping in front of us and swerving into us. Finally Kevin got ahead of him and the guy charges him with his scooter and runs into him and knocks him off his bike. Kevin is okay.”

“I think the cops will be able to track him down,” Taylor wrote.

Police described the scooter rider as a white man in his mid- to late 30s with “a southern accent” wearing gray shorts and a blue polo shirt. His moped was a black Eclipse.

A witness gave a statement to police backing the couple’s story and officers said there may be security video available from nearby businesses.

“I bet you faggots voted for that bitch Hillary,” the suspect said to the couple. “Well, you live in Trump country now.”

As the scooter followed the couple, Seymour told the man he would call 911. “If you do that, I’ll cut you up,” the man replied, according to reports.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...campaign=buffer

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/eric-holder-obama-ready-public-235508

quote:

Barack Obama is getting closer to making his public reappearance in politics, his friend and former Attorney General Eric Holder said on Tuesday.

quote:

“It’s coming. He’s coming,” Holder said, speaking to reporters at a briefing for the new group. “And he’s ready to roll.”

Holder is the Heyman to Obama's Lesnar

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Shageletic posted:

More quotes from Sessions' poo poo speech earlier

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/836659528565309440

POLICE STATE POLICE! STATE I INSIST AS I SLOWLY GET DRAGGED TO THE PADDY WAGON WHILE BEING CLUBBED

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

"if you do that, i'll cut you up" is generally code for "i'll go home and make an angry internet post"

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Thoatse posted:

classic chad

chadolf hitler invented the ultimate jew neg

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:
So tired of piss tape hype

I have no hope left, let's see the thing otherwise shut up

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

magiccarpet posted:

quote:

Steele’s information was provided by an intermediary to the FBI and U.S. intelligence officials after the Democratic National Convention in July, when hacked Democratic emails were first released by WikiLeaks, according to a source familiar with the events. After the convention, Steele contacted a friend in the FBI to personally explain what he had found.

As summer turned to fall, Steele became concerned that the U.S. government was not taking the information he had uncovered seriously enough, according to two people familiar with the situation.

In October, anticipating that funding supplied through the original client would dry up, Steele and the FBI reached a verbal understanding: He would continue his work looking at the Kremlin’s ties to Trump and receive compensation for his efforts.

But Steele’s frustration deepened when FBI Director James B. Comey, who had been silent on the Russia inquiry, announced publicly 11 days before the election that the bureau was investigating a newly discovered cache of emails Clinton had exchanged using her private server, according to people familiar with Steele’s thinking.

Holy poo poo :captainpop:

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

My client

BARRRRRRRRRRRRACK

OBAMA

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

what a timeline! unironically quoting zedeutsch

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Yinlock posted:

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

The Brown Menace posted:

chadolf hitler invented the ultimate jew neg

ded

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Leviathan posted:

i wonder if jared and ivankas rabbi trolls them every week with thinly veiled sermons about terrible pissbaby tyrants

if they did trump wouldn't have the self-awareness to recognize it

he'd just nod and be like "hm, fantastic campaign, good work"

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Also lol if Hillary had eked out a win (electorally speaking) and had to contend with a Republican Congress, all of us would be just as angry and miserable as we are now, and anyone who said "at least Trump didn't win" would be told to gently caress off because at least if Trump won there''d be a chance the Democrats could win in 2020.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lastgirl posted:

POLICE STATE POLICE! STATE I INSIST AS I SLOWLY GET DRAGGED TO THE PADDY WAGON WHILE BEING CLUBBED

no police state
no police state
youre the pp poo poo i cant tell if this aint funny anymore or of tw funnier than anythings ever been

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Yinlock posted:

"controversial" aaaaaaaa

well it is controversial

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Also lol if Hillary had eked out a win (electorally speaking) and had to contend with a Republican Congress, all of us would be just as angry and miserable as we are now, and anyone who said "at least Trump didn't win" would be told to gently caress off because at least if Trump won there''d be a chance the Democrats could win in 2020.

no i think it would still be slightly better

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
what time is trump going to ramble about killing the epa tonight?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

2018 would have been an electoral mauling of the democratic party like nothing else with hrc probs.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Yinlock posted:

no

see for yourself, start here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3810864&userid=215075&perpage=40&pagenumber=8#post469859827

and actually go through a few pages, there's some good content we made

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
the Russians need to be dealt with, and treason is wrong! i continue to insist, as i fade into a political dinosaur in the midst of a dying republic

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

if anthony weiner hadn't sexted a minor donald trump and paul manafort would be in jail for treason right about now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
This piss tape is real and going to be shown on tv

• Locked thread