Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

does the loving fbi even know what they're doing at this point

I assume this is some sort of internal war but every day it seems like they can't make up their mind whether they want to cement Trump's power or boot him out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

This is going to end with America having its own Nuremberg Trials. The only question is which side will be on trial.

"I was only following orders.", said Paul Ryan in a brief outcry before being led to the gallows.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Also lol if Hillary had eked out a win (electorally speaking) and had to contend with a Republican Congress, all of us would be just as angry and miserable as we are now, and anyone who said "at least Trump didn't win" would be told to gently caress off because at least if Trump won there''d be a chance the Democrats could win in 2020.

lol ---- who said that you fould thwip on hillary :colbert:

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Consummate Professional posted:

This piss tape is real and going to be shown on RT

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lmao Comey is so loving lucky I would be in South America if I was his rear end and the universe still made things matter

I've been racking my brain for this Greek saying or bible verse, where it's mentioned that evil men will never be brought to justice.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

Do you really have a political career after you're elected president?

ask grover cleveland

:goonsay:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Chokes McGee posted:

I assume this is some sort of internal war but every day it seems like they can't make up their mind whether they want to cement Trump's power or boot him out

there are multiple factions within the FBI and they all hate each other so you're probably right!

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Piss Tape PPV.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

also i hope Canadian goons are ready to meet baloogan at big trump giant penis grand opening

https://twitter.com/scottruegg/status/836634816833466372

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Yinlock posted:

no i think it would still be slightly better
I didn't say it wouldn't be better, I said we would feel just as miserable.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Shageletic posted:

I've been racking my brain for this Greek saying or bible verse, where it's mentioned that evil men will never be brought to justice.

i believe it was "gently caress the police"

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

oh yeah that's true, because the idea that donald j trump would be president would seem like a completely absurd fantasy

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Shageletic posted:

i think that's the motto of the FBI

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

I like it a lot, some quibbles but it's quite enjoyable and weird and I never know where it's going to go

And I'm already prepared for a lovely and abrupt, unsatisfying ending because that's always what you get with these first books in long series

What Tale are you on?

Its expkicitly supposed to be modelled after the canterbury tales by chaucer in case you were wondering

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

the LOL assassin strikes again...

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!
moby was right

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

i imagine wed fel like we could go see the dr if we needed to

lolololil

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Yinlock posted:

also i hope Canadian goons are ready to meet baloogan at big trump giant penis grand opening

https://twitter.com/scottruegg/status/836634816833466372

lol cock and balls buildings exist irl

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Piss tape will air as Russia hacks the network pool feed while Trump waddles to the podium tonight

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

the LOL assassin strikes again...

the roflcopter is still at large

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

My Moms Penis posted:

Guys did you know that so many of the women angry about The Women's March believe that the protestors went around (hold on let me get my voice on) "Screaming obscenities while wearing giant vaginas on their heads" ?! They then rant about how inappropriate these women were, as examples for children, how vulgar and disgusting they were (because they all wore vaginas on their heads, and because of the one full-body vagina that the one lady wore that they share EVERYWHERE)

This is why The Joy Of Knitting (based in Franklin Tennessee) posted a notice that she refused to sell ANY pink thread to anyone who might be intending to make one of these hats...

The farther I fall into the hole of disinformation, the scarier it gets.

yeah it took me a week and a half or so to find out that within the conservative media bubble, the women's marches are seen as having backfired badly because they think the vast majority of americans were horrified and disgusted by the cat ear hats

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

yeah it took me a week and a half or so to find out that within the conservative media bubble, the women's marches are seen as having backfired badly because they think the vast majority of americans were horrified and disgusted by the cat ear hats

this gets more confusing each time i read it

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Zyla posted:

things are so hosed from so many angles its utterly impossible to keep track of them all and keep your sanity

loving
gently caress

kill me

trump 2016

Welcome to H y p e r n o r m a l i s a t i o n.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
I'm gonna spread the recaps month by month starting tomorrow

Recap
• Immediately signed bill that makes it much harder for lower and middle income Americans to get a mortgage
• Gave cabinet positions to key PAC donors
• Appointed a Klansman attorney general
• Sent Navy SEALS to do a mission in Yemen that Obama passed on due to lack of intel, which ended up being far more dangerous than thought, leading to dozens of civilians, a SEAL and an American 8yo dead. Also lost a $75mil chopper
• Yemen tells US after we can’t run military through their airspace
• Admitting Bannon tricked him into placing him on the NSC
• Constant leaks from his own staff
• Losing an entire department of senior State Dept personnel to mass resignation
• Literally ignoring a major natural disaster with a dam collapse in California
• Crashed a wedding with the loving Japanese PM
• Discussed classified military intelligence in front of a crowd of civilians to look cool
• Allowed unsecured phone cameras to be held over secret briefing docs
• Insisting on using unsecured Android phone
• Refusing to record calls with Putin
• Lying about voter fraud since he feels insecure that he lost the popular vote bigly
• Wife and son costing taxpayers $1 million per day to protect in their tower
• Weekly visits to his lovely Florida resort costing $3 million per trip
• Using the office of the president to advertise daughter’s failing clothing line
• Refusing to fully divest from worldwide business holdings
• Attempted to bar American citizens and green card holders from reentry into country due to being Muslim
• Drove people in mass to protest and shut down airports across the country, leading to record ACLU donations
• Having the Muslim Ban swiftly overturned by the courts
• Not mentioning Jews during a loving holocaust remembrance
• Strongly alluding to conspiring with a foreign govt to win the presidency
• Telling federal law enforcement to ignore white supremacist groups which are now infiltrating our police depts. (according to the Intercept)
• Allowing the FSB to operate more easily in the USA
• Having national security advisor Flynn outed as a Russian stooge despite being told a month before taking the office that he was compromised
• Told Flynn to resign because he lied to VP Pence that he hadn’t talked to the ambassador about sanctions
• Secret Service Director resigns
• NYT and CNN reports Trump’s campaign had many discussions with Russian intelligence
• Kellyanne Conway gets blackballed from many news shows because of constant lying
• CEO of Carl Jr revokes his shot at Labor Sec because Oprah released vid of his wife talking about him beating her
• Trump turned back opposition to One China policy, and magically got a trademark for his brand in China that he fought years to get
• Signs bill allowing coal companies to dump pollution into water sources because why not
• Does insane 77 minute press conference on which he claims he isn’t ranting and raving. Goes on rants about Hillary, Uranium being dangerous and stuff, tells a Jewish man he asked an unfair question when asked if he would say something to stop anti semitism, and presumes a black reporter knows how to get in contact with the black caucus.
• Report says Flynn lied to FBI about contents of the phone calls with the Russian ambassador, and he did actually talk about sanctions with Russia
• FOX NEWS reports Trump was briefed on Flynn’s call to the ambassador, which means Trump ordered the call, or told Flynn to lie to Pence, or both
• Picks a new national security advisor and he refuses
• AP leaks draft memo stating National Guard being used to “round up” undocumented immigrants
• Trump declares the media the enemy of the American people except Fox and Friends which are really nice
• Audio tapes leak of Trump selling off access to sit in on interviews with potential cabinet members
• Holds first campaign rally of 2020 at day 30 of his Presidency in 2017. Cause that is normal. Invites clearly deranged fan on stage unchecked my secret service.
• Lies about a terrorist attack in Sweden that never happened
• In 30 days in office, spent six full days playing golf
• Started calling his Florida resort Mar-a-Lago the “Winter White House” but realized he still would like to go to it every weekend so changed it to “Southern White House”
• Gets rejected by UK parliament to visit and speak
• Named Lt Gen HR McMaster as the Director of the National Security Council, no one in the NSC was alerted about it until the news broke. Also apparently since he is in active duty, he could not decline.
• Politico reports staff has to give Trump positive reports from right wing sites and blogs to keep his spirits up or else he lashes out on Twitter
• Reverses Obama policy on Transgenders not getting bashed for trying to take a poo poo
• Bannon and Preibus had a interview at CPAC in which Bannon, in his own words, vowed a daily battle for the “deconstructive of the administrative state”
• Spicer indicates that Trump admin may crack down on states with loose marijuana laws
• CNN reports that the White House asked the FBI to tell reporters that the investigations against Trump/Dossier/Russia were not happening and they declined
• Additional reporting showed Trump OK’d the Yemeni raid over dinner with Bannon and his son-in-law, and was not in the situation room during the raid. He was also tweeting during it (tweets later deleted)
• Trump speaks at CPAC, says nothing except “We’re all Americans, no matter what color we bleed”
• Spicer doesn’t let CNN, NYT, BBC and others into a private press briefing
• DHS spiked a report after the Trump admin said it didn’t like its findings, which was the Muslim ban was worthless
• Trump asked for a different study that shows it would be benefical. Someone tell leaked the original report to the AP.
• Trump admin enlisted Sen Burr and Rep Nunes, who are on Senate and House intelligence committees, to tell the media there was nothing to the Russia ties
• Trump declined to go to the White House Correspondents Dinner because they hurt his fee fees
• Trump said “Nobody knew that health care could be so complicated.” in a healthcare forum (everyone did)
• Proposes adding $56 billion in federal defense spending
• NBC News reports the Yemen raid brought no significant intelligence to be useful. The SEAL who passed’s father wants an investigation
• Gizmodo gets recorded audio of Trump wanting a 10% tariff on all imported good, which would be put directly on consumers
• Spicer has started checking staff phones to find the leakers, was asked to do so by Trump
• On Fox and Friends, Trump blames protests on Obama, the raid on Obama , gave him an A for effort
• Trump, on a call to PA attorney general, implies that Jews are desecrating their own graveyards and calling in bomb threats for sympathy?
• NEWT GINGRICH calls for an independent investigation on Trump’s Russia ties
• Letter from Don Jr comes out confirming relationship with Russian mob
• WaPo reports the FBI took the dossier so seriously, it planned to pay the British spy for it

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

I was hoping this was a mobility scooter...but it's not :(

Drunk gay basher tells Key West couple: ‘You live in Trump country now,’ police say

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...campaign=buffer

correct answer is to get off your bikes, push over his scooter, and kick the poo poo out of him

there's two of you surely at least one of you can get some good punches in

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
King Geedorah - Fazers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRn9BRo4Igw

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

CortezFantastic posted:

Recap
• Immediately signed bill that makes it much harder for lower and middle income Americans to get a mortgage
• Gave cabinet positions to key PAC donors
• Appointed a Klansman attorney general
• Sent Navy SEALS to do a mission in Yemen that Obama passed on due to lack of intel, which ended up being far more dangerous than thought, leading to dozens of civilians, a SEAL and an American 8yo dead. Also lost a $75mil chopper
• Yemen tells US after we can’t run military through their airspace
• Admitting Bannon tricked him into placing him on the NSC
• Constant leaks from his own staff
• Losing an entire department of senior State Dept personnel to mass resignation
• Literally ignoring a major natural disaster with a dam collapse in California
• Crashed a wedding with the loving Japanese PM
• Discussed classified military intelligence in front of a crowd of civilians to look cool
• Allowed unsecured phone cameras to be held over secret briefing docs
• Insisting on using unsecured Android phone
• Refusing to record calls with Putin
• Lying about voter fraud since he feels insecure that he lost the popular vote bigly
• Wife and son costing taxpayers $1 million per day to protect in their tower
• Weekly visits to his lovely Florida resort costing $3 million per trip
• Using the office of the president to advertise daughter’s failing clothing line
• Refusing to fully divest from worldwide business holdings
• Attempted to bar American citizens and green card holders from reentry into country due to being Muslim
• Drove people in mass to protest and shut down airports across the country, leading to record ACLU donations
• Having the Muslim Ban swiftly overturned by the courts
• Not mentioning Jews during a loving holocaust remembrance
• Strongly alluding to conspiring with a foreign govt to win the presidency
• Telling federal law enforcement to ignore white supremacist groups which are now infiltrating our police depts. (according to the Intercept)
• Allowing the FSB to operate more easily in the USA
• Having national security advisor Flynn outed as a Russian stooge despite being told a month before taking the office that he was compromised
• Told Flynn to resign because he lied to VP Pence that he hadn’t talked to the ambassador about sanctions
• Secret Service Director resigns
• NYT and CNN reports Trump’s campaign had many discussions with Russian intelligence
• Kellyanne Conway gets blackballed from many news shows because of constant lying
• CEO of Carl Jr revokes his shot at Labor Sec because Oprah released vid of his wife talking about him beating her
• Trump turned back opposition to One China policy, and magically got a trademark for his brand in China that he fought years to get
• Signs bill allowing coal companies to dump pollution into water sources because why not
• Does insane 77 minute press conference on which he claims he isn’t ranting and raving. Goes on rants about Hillary, Uranium being dangerous and stuff, tells a Jewish man he asked an unfair question when asked if he would say something to stop anti semitism, and presumes a black reporter knows how to get in contact with the black caucus.
• Report says Flynn lied to FBI about contents of the phone calls with the Russian ambassador, and he did actually talk about sanctions with Russia
• FOX NEWS reports Trump was briefed on Flynn’s call to the ambassador, which means Trump ordered the call, or told Flynn to lie to Pence, or both
• Picks a new national security advisor and he refuses
• AP leaks draft memo stating National Guard being used to “round up” undocumented immigrants
• Trump declares the media the enemy of the American people except Fox and Friends which are really nice
• Audio tapes leak of Trump selling off access to sit in on interviews with potential cabinet members
• Holds first campaign rally of 2020 at day 30 of his Presidency in 2017. Cause that is normal. Invites clearly deranged fan on stage unchecked my secret service.
• Lies about a terrorist attack in Sweden that never happened
• In 30 days in office, spent six full days playing golf
• Started calling his Florida resort Mar-a-Lago the “Winter White House” but realized he still would like to go to it every weekend so changed it to “Southern White House”
• Gets rejected by UK parliament to visit and speak
• Named Lt Gen HR McMaster as the Director of the National Security Council, no one in the NSC was alerted about it until the news broke. Also apparently since he is in active duty, he could not decline.
• Politico reports staff has to give Trump positive reports from right wing sites and blogs to keep his spirits up or else he lashes out on Twitter
• Reverses Obama policy on Transgenders not getting bashed for trying to take a poo poo
• Bannon and Preibus had a interview at CPAC in which Bannon, in his own words, vowed a daily battle for the “deconstructive of the administrative state”
• Spicer indicates that Trump admin may crack down on states with loose marijuana laws
• CNN reports that the White House asked the FBI to tell reporters that the investigations against Trump/Dossier/Russia were not happening and they declined
• Additional reporting showed Trump OK’d the Yemeni raid over dinner with Bannon and his son-in-law, and was not in the situation room during the raid. He was also tweeting during it (tweets later deleted)
• Trump speaks at CPAC, says nothing except “We’re all Americans, no matter what color we bleed”
• Spicer doesn’t let CNN, NYT, BBC and others into a private press briefing
• DHS spiked a report after the Trump admin said it didn’t like its findings, which was the Muslim ban was worthless
• Trump asked for a different study that shows it would be benefical. Someone tell leaked the original report to the AP.
• Trump admin enlisted Sen Burr and Rep Nunes, who are on Senate and House intelligence committees, to tell the media there was nothing to the Russia ties
• Trump declined to go to the White House Correspondents Dinner because they hurt his fee fees
• Trump said “Nobody knew that health care could be so complicated.” in a healthcare forum (everyone did)
• Proposes adding $56 billion in federal defense spending
• NBC News reports the Yemen raid brought no significant intelligence to be useful. The SEAL who passed’s father wants an investigation
• Gizmodo gets recorded audio of Trump wanting a 10% tariff on all imported good, which would be put directly on consumers
• Spicer has started checking staff phones to find the leakers, was asked to do so by Trump
• On Fox and Friends, Trump blames protests on Obama, the raid on Obama , gave him an A for effort
• Trump, on a call to PA attorney general, implies that Jews are desecrating their own graveyards and calling in bomb threats for sympathy?
• NEWT GINGRICH calls for an independent investigation on Trump’s Russia ties
• Letter from Don Jr comes out confirming relationship with Russian mob
• WaPo reports the FBI took the dossier so seriously, it planned to pay the British spy for it

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Chokes McGee posted:

one theory :tinfoil:is that the NY FBI branch is infiltrated by the russian mob and because of that they were the ones that released all the stuff about hillary

comey knows that branch is compromised but is sitting on the hacker they picked up in europe a few months before the election that has a poo poo load of ties to russia (and may even have done the DNC hack) to build an air tight case against trump so that not even republicans can stonewall it

the other theory :tinfoil: is that comey hates the clintons for stonewalling him on whitewater and he was doing everything he could to sabotage the election against her, gently caress everything else

my theory is that nothing matters, hope is a lie, and death can't come soon enough

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

tacodaemon posted:

all those women outside and unaccompanied by a male family member absolutely shook me to my core and I cannot imagine that any true American patriot would approve of such an immoral march

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

*james bond returns from stopping baron evilstein's space laser, hands in report to M who looks it over, frowning*

"i don't see anything about emails here"

"ma'am I uncovered a global conspiracy to destroy all orphans and successfully avoided apocalypse"

"yes but what about emails?"

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Schnorkles posted:

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/836689438319251456

Trump is an alien imposter to weaken our government before they strike. :tinfoil:

UnFuckable Oligarchs

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Consummate Professional posted:

This piss tape is real and going to be shown on tv

suddenly every television broadcast in America switches to Putin sitting in a wood-paneled study in a house robe and slippers. he turns to the camer and says "Good evening, America, and welcome to Masterpiss Theater..."

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Gringostar posted:

one theory :tinfoil:is that the NY FBI branch is infiltrated by the russian mob and because of that they were the ones that released all the stuff about hillary

comey knows that branch is compromised but is sitting on the hacker they picked up in europe a few months before the election that has a poo poo load of ties to russia (and may even have done the DNC hack) to build an air tight case against trump so that not even republicans can stonewall it

the other theory :tinfoil: is that comey hates the clintons for stonewalling him on whitewater and he was doing everything he could to sabotage the election against her, gently caress everything else

my theory is that nothing matters, hope is a lie, and death can't come soon enough

Comey is also just a total loose cannon and has been since the bush admin

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Fullhouse posted:

all those women outside and unaccompanied by a male family member absolutely shook me to my core and I cannot imagine that any true American patriot would approve of such an immoral march

http://www.theonion.com/article/mike-pence-disappointed-200000-husbands-and-father-55116

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

paranoid randroid posted:

suddenly every television broadcast in America switches to Putin sitting in a wood-paneled study in a house robe and slippers. he turns to the camer and says "Good evening, America, and welcome to Masterpiss Theater..."

it'll be like in the pigfucker episode of black mirror, everyone will head out to the local pub to have a row over the pisstapes broadcast on every major network

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

i'm going to be reading WEIRD RUSSIA CONNECTION tweets every day up until trump gets elected to a second term and probably after that as well

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

paranoid randroid posted:

it opens with the hitchcock silhouette except its fatter and orange

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

CortezFantastic posted:

You forgot DeVos's remarks on how historically black colleges and universities are "pioneers of school choice."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
This will maybe all be worth it if someone managed to turn the Piss Tape into a Black Mirror Pigfucker ep style TV event that we could watch at sports bars and poo poo.

• Locked thread