Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
There was a trans dude who was most definitely not passable who tried to use the womens bathroom in a building i use to work in. He got hounded out by the women.

Kept seeing this person in the mens bathroom after that and exchanged a "sup" every now and then. I felt bad for her (if i was to be respectful) but at the same time i can understand the opposition

Just have one womens bathroom and turn the mens one into a unisex one. Men dont really care and sometimes women use the mens anyway because the lines can be too long in their own one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

100% made up when I walk into the bathroom and there's just a naked rear end guy at the drat sink like "sup bro"

I think this is the only true statement you've ever made.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkaJzNwQUTM

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Also lol @ this being a political issue worthy of lengthy studies and discussion. Divide and conquer at its best

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

100% made up when I walk into the bathroom and there's just a naked rear end guy at the drat sink like "sup bro"

You're the one that said people are jacking off and whipping their dicks out in plain sight right?

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

You're the one that said people are jacking off and whipping their dicks out in plain sight right?

I've done a lot of making GBS threads in public and I've not seen a dude jacking it at any place other than the public library.

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

SBJ posted:

There was a trans dude who was most definitely not passable who tried to use the womens bathroom in a building i use to work in. He got hounded out by the women.

Kept seeing this person in the mens bathroom after that and exchanged a "sup" every now and then. I felt bad for her (if i was to be respectful) but at the same time i can understand the opposition

Just have one womens bathroom and turn the mens one into a unisex one. Men dont really care and sometimes women use the mens anyway because the lines can be too long in their own one.
i mentioned it before, but the genderless washrooms ive experienced turned out fine. no one cared. and you just have a secondary, single-entry washroom for the people who are offended by the prospect.

problem solved

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Mordor She Wrote posted:

I've done a lot of making GBS threads in public and I've not seen a dude jacking it at any place other than the public library.

They love the library man... it's like perv central

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

SBJ posted:

Also lol @ this being a political issue worthy of lengthy studies and discussion. Divide and conquer at its best

We must argue and quibble endlessly about an issue that effects .5% of the population! Yeah ol spunky had a point about the whole wedge thing.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Krustic posted:

We must argue and quibble endlessly about an issue that effects .5% of the population! Yeah ol spunky had a point about the whole wedge thing.

I didn't even know this was still a thing until Mord dropped the "transbomb" on me

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
unisex single occupant bathrooms are probably the best solution to this feelies issue and then the pervs can jack off in peace as well

everybody's happy

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
It wouldn't be a wedge issue if people stopped giving a poo poo about what was in between the legs of the person in the next stall over. :shrug:

Seems like the easiest solution here that would satisfy both me and Spunky is to let people do whatever but make the stalls such that not just anyone can see through the cracks because yeah for some reason in the USA we like to make our stalls as peep-easy as possible.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Moridin920 posted:

It wouldn't be a wedge issue if people stopped giving a poo poo about what was in between the legs of the person in the next stall over. :shrug:

people will always give a poo poo about other people's genitals because you literally need to know that for love stuff and that's like humanity's most basal instinct

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

people will always give a poo poo about other people's genitals because you literally need to know that for love stuff and that's like humanity's most basal instinct

You don't need to know what is going on with other people's junk in order to take a poo poo man.

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

Seems like the easiest solution here that would satisfy both me and Spunky is to let people do whatever but make the stalls such that not just anyone can see through the cracks because yeah for some reason in the USA we like to make our stalls as peep-easy as possible.
another solution is to just ignore spunky

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Moridin920 posted:

You don't need to know what is going on with other people's junk in order to take a poo poo man.

don't tell me what to do with my prostate

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Kjoery posted:

I think he and Fog make good punching bags though, like they are the average Trump supporter, so you can see how much of a failure all their ideas are in action, in this very thread!

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Mordor She Wrote posted:

I think he and Fog make good punching bags though, like they are the average Trump supporter, so you can see how much of a failure all their ideas are in action, in this very thread!

Thank god someone is powering through on that "transbathroom" issue, that's the kind of gumption we need around here *nuclear winter pops off*

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Mordor She Wrote posted:

yes that failed set of ideas that got trump into the white house and gave republicans majority in most US legislative assemblies lol

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
"Pack it up Fail-ulicans, the trans bathroom bill is here to stay!"

Me : "The what?"

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

yes that failed set of ideas that got trump into the white house and gave republicans majority in most US legislative assemblies lol

yes, Trump and the Republicans amazing ideas got them into office, not frothing at the mouth insanity about stealth muslims and EMAILS!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Kjoery posted:

Eh idk how productive that is though.

Plus even if I don't convince him there are other people reading that might change their minds. On the surface, the GOP complaint isn't totally nuts... I mean look if you are ignorant about trans stuff then "men in dresses coming into the bathroom with your little girl!" sounds spooky as hell and it's not like Fox News is letting people know that the police around the county are saying "that's not happening though" and if the left is just calling you a bigot repeatedly well idk how good that really is.

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

"Pack it up Fail-ulicans, the trans bathroom bill is here to stay!"

Me : "The what?"

If you admit you don't really know much about the issue then why are you arguing with such certainty though?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

If you admit you don't really know much about the issue then why are you arguing with such certainty though?

I seek knowledge

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
fair enough

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Moridin920 posted:

It's just bonkers to me dude like, yeah, let's poo poo on licensed concealed carriers because of some completely made up bullshit that sounds good only if you accept that lawful licensed concealed carriers = mass murderers to begin with meanwhile multiple major police departments around the country are going "this isn't a real problem and it hasn't ever been a real problem in years and years and years and it sounds kind of silly tbh."

Meanwhile ~70 kids a week are killed in Chicago by gang bangers and... crickets.

But yeah, I only care because ~my feelings~

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Hahaha, I am not a trump supporter, nor did I vote for him. Someone can think your kind idiots without being part of your personal boogeyman.

Fog Tripper fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Feb 28, 2017

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

Eh idk how productive that is though.

Plus even if I don't convince him there are other people reading that might change their minds. On the surface, the GOP complaint isn't totally nuts... I mean look if you are ignorant about trans stuff then "men in dresses coming into the bathroom with your little girl!" sounds spooky as hell and it's not like Fox News is letting people know that the police around the county are saying "that's not happening though" and if the left is just calling you a bigot repeatedly well idk how good that really is.
i mean, on one hand, this is hellthread, who cares. and i do appreciate this newfound perspective on how much trump supporters appear to care about people's genitalia. but i think two pages or so was enough to drive that point home.

Mordor She Wrote posted:

it is fascinating having live specimens to study, yes. i have only observed them from a distance until now. i feel like we need to do something with trans_hellthread.txt

crime weed fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Feb 28, 2017

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Kjoery posted:

i mean, on one hand, this is hellthread, who cares. and i do appreciate this newfound perspective on how much trump supporters appear to care about people's genitalia. but i think two pages or so was enough to drive that point home.

eh fair enough

I admit I have issues not leaping into a wordy argument at the drop of a hat.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Fog Tripper posted:

Hahaha, I am not a trump supporter, nor did I vote for him. Someone can think your kind idiots without being part of your personal boogeyman.

Retarded people like you aren't my personal boogeymen, they are the biggest threat to democracy, since they (you) believe in stupid poo poo.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Kjoery posted:

i mentioned it before, but the genderless washrooms ive experienced turned out fine. no one cared. and you just have a secondary, single-entry washroom for the people who are offended by the prospect.

problem solved

My sisters dorm had genderless bathrooms and it didn't seem to cause any problems other than it being kind of a bummer sitting next to that hot girl you saw in the hallway while she's dropping a fat load in the next stall over.

This was in 1991.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I actually always have my dick flopping around wildly in the bathroom.

My OCD friend used to have this ritual when he took a poo poo where he'd strip off all his clothes and fold them, then he'd sit down, no paper or anything on the toilet seat because he said its too irritating, then he can finally let his anus loose. I think he might still do it to this day.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Retarded people like you aren't my personal boogeymen, they are the biggest threat to democracy, since they (you) believe in stupid poo poo.

*Dies on a hill defending the democratic right of pooping location of .6% of the poopulation*

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Fog Tripper posted:

*Dies on a hill defending the democratic right of pooping location of .6% of the poopulation*

No that's just one of the many many many examples of how dumb you are, in fact this thread is sort of a monument to your complete idiocy.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Mordor She Wrote posted:

No that's just one of the many many many examples of how dumb you are, in fact this thread is sort of a monument to your complete idiocy.

Hahaha, flail more, you literal child.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

a bone to pick posted:

I actually always have my dick flopping around wildly in the bathroom.

My OCD friend used to have this ritual when he took a poo poo where he'd strip off all his clothes and fold them, then he'd sit down, no paper or anything on the toilet seat because he said its too irritating, then he can finally let his anus loose. I think he might still do it to this day.

Sometimes when I need to take a really gnarly poo poo I'll take all my clothes off first.

Not in a public restroom though gross.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I like to poo poo naked if I know I'll be hopping into the shower immediately after

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Fog Tripper posted:

Hahaha, flail more, you literal child.

Is that what you're going to tell people when you ask them to drop their pants at bathroom entrances when you're inspecting their genitals?

Mordor She Wrote fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Feb 28, 2017

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Toadvine posted:

I like to poo poo naked if I know I'll be hopping into the shower immediately after

ahh skipping that TP middleman I see

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

scrubs season six posted:

My sisters dorm had genderless bathrooms and it didn't seem to cause any problems other than it being kind of a bummer sitting next to that hot girl you saw in the hallway while she's dropping a fat load in the next stall over.

This was in 1991.

one man's bummer is another man's

well you know where i was going with that

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

a bone to pick posted:

What I should be doing is skipping the toilet entirely but I have roommates who I'm guessing wouldn't like it if I poo poo in our shower

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

a bone to pick posted:

for every new method of cleaning I do, I remove two

• Locked thread