Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Well we knew Trump didn't much want Pence on the ticket in the first place...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Afriscipio posted:

I like that he got the medial s right.
Misspelled "peregrinations", though.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Well we knew Trump didn't much want Pence on the ticket in the first place...

He just wants to shock them straight. They're perfectly free to go after that

Spun Dog
Sep 21, 2004

Smellrose

Samurai Sanders posted:

That is a literal nazi salute at the end right?

*Inserts Laura Ingraham.gif and squints*

...ayup.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Finally, a good cartoon

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Hi thread, I'm back, have a Bors

TBF though you get pretty much this same reaction if you say putting ketchup on steak is gross in a lot of SA subforums

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Problems with Imgur, so I'm hotlinking these. Sorry! :ohdear:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the NHS data loss – Thousands of patients are feared to have been harmed after the NHS lost more than half a million pieces of confidential medical correspondence"

Telegraph:

Nokia 3310 mobile phone resurrected at MWC 2017

Independent:

Oscars: Academy 'deeply regrets' best film fiasco as accountant is blamed

Times:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

loquacius posted:

TBF though you get pretty much this same reaction if you say putting ketchup on steak is gross in a lot of SA subforums

Eh, I grew up eating steak burnt to shoe leather because my dad can't cook, so that was normal, until I grew up and discovered that steak can actually taste good if not overcooked.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

loquacius posted:

That's a silly thing to say!

Ketchup is gross regardless of what you put it on.

Cloud Potato posted:

:britain:

Problems with Imgur, so I'm hotlinking these. Sorry! :ohdear:

Postimg and imgsafe are nice.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

The Copper Kaiser
Sep 6, 2010

I am a high-iq mentally retarded adult, and bring to bear on intellectual pursuits the demonic energy that characterizes my species!

loquacius posted:

The thing I like about Bors is his use of recurrent conservative moron characters. They are all so broken and insecure but never to the degree where you feel too sympathetic for them. This guy and the buzz-cut gun-nut manages to be both comical and menacing at the same time.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
The best part is that the morons are only doing it to show devotion to Der Orange Führer. Secretly they loving hate their char broiled shoe leather.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Don't we make fun of other artists for building up a strawman just to knock it down? I like Bors, but this is a miss.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Iron Crowned posted:

Eh, I grew up eating steak burnt to shoe leather because my dad can't cook, so that was normal, until I grew up and discovered that steak can actually taste good if not overcooked.

You poor poor man. My dad actually taught me not just how to cook a steak perfectly, but how to marinate it and the perfect way to cook each cut.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Faustian Bargain posted:

Don't we make fun of other artists for building up a strawman just to knock it down? I like Bors, but this is a miss.

...you think people who burn good meat into leather being idiots is a strawman?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

So people actually started to burn their stakes in hopes of irritating liberals? That's a delicious amount of stupidity.

Hey do you know what us liberals really hate? People who punch themselves in the genitels repeatedly.
Yessir, ain't nothing that would fill liberals with confusion and despair like a whole bunch of patriots punching themselves in the genitels.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Faustian Bargain posted:

He made it because of the prisonplanet guy on twitter, so I saw it more as a representation of that guy that can be broadened to the rest of the trumpets.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

So people actually started to burn their stakes in hopes of irritating liberals? That's a delicious amount of stupidity.

Hey do you know what us liberals really hate? People who punch themselves in the genitels repeatedly.
Yessir, ain't nothing that would fill liberals with confusion and despair like a whole bunch of patriots punching themselves in the genitels.

you know what makes Liberals real mad? Right-wingers voting for Democrats. Makes em real mad yuppity yup

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Faustian Bargain posted:

It's not a strawman when it literally happens
https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/836400154752270336

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

"It's a proven fact that suicide is bad."

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Fulchrum posted:

...you think people who burn good meat into leather being idiots is a strawman?
I don't think they are doing it on purpose just to stick it to liberals, no. Actually I've seen some of my conservative friends call for his impeachment over it.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Related to this I guess.

Need to get me a mushroom cloud chef's hat for when I make some rawhide steaks smothered in ketchup.

Liberals are the real polluters.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

I appreciated this.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia: SECTION 18C :argh:

David Pope:

The parliamentary enquiry into what to do to reform Section 18C concluded without recommending what we should actually do because a consensus could not be made between those who want to fix it with a few tweaks and those who want to burn it to the ground.

Bill Leak:

At one point in the enquiry former radio shock jock and now Senator Derryn Hinch quizzed Professor Triggs about why they didn't drop the 18C case against Bill Leak because he should have been protected under the defences in 18D which says its okay if the publication is in good faith. Triggs replied that they had on two occasions reached out to Leak to ask if he did indeed want to say he made his cartoon in good faith and would have dropped the case immediately if he replied with a yes... which he didn't.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

I love the implication that Americans are just not going to do these jobs under any circumstances because they're so bad so we need a permanent underclass to do them for us

oh wait

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

America isn't great again yet so Obama must still be out there...

in the shadows...

lurking...

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

"No Trigger Warning"

Edible Hat
Jul 23, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
What I am reminded of when the Red Panels guy insists he's not a Nazi: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsOf0TZPPWY

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

It's not what it looks like.

The quote is "Ain't I a stinker?"

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Office Pig posted:

"It's a proven fact that suicide is bad."

You say this, but did you see the goddamn rally for slow suicide via transfats when they were banned?

I'm morbidly curious what would have happened if Michelle started preaching awareness of suicide. Oh wait, I'm pretty sure I know - they'd have deliberately bullied minorities to suicide. Wait, that happened anyway. loving humans.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

White supremacists are on a milk drinking campaign because apparently minorities are more likely to be lactose intolerant.

Douchebag McPunchedInTheFace even changed the frog in his twitter into a glass of milk.

White person pettiness knows no bounds. I also cannot stand dipshit conservatives who smash their nards in though. gently caress those guys man.

Easy Salmon Recipe
Jan 10, 2017

Edible Hat posted:

What I am reminded of when the Red Panels guy insists he's not a Nazi: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsOf0TZPPWY

I agree, KKKlurf looks, sounds and acts like an idiot.

He is also a literal nazi.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

FishBulb posted:

I love the implication that Americans are just not going to do these jobs under any circumstances because they're so bad so we need a permanent underclass to do them for us

oh wait
We only need the permanent underclass until we get the robots.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Sandpuppy posted:

Need to get me a mushroom cloud chef's hat for when I make some rawhide steaks smothered in ketchup.
This is really good art wasted on a stupid metaphor.

Easy Salmon Recipe
Jan 10, 2017

FishBulb posted:

oh wait

Alabama passed laws that kept the usual migrant workers out of the state a few years back. Crops rotted in the fields because of the lack of poor white people willing to do the work.

And what few bothered to try usually wound up getting caught manipulating the reporting system to get more cash.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Love that phone case :3:

Cpt.Americant
Mar 30, 2010

I appreciate jamming so much A Thing Happened into one comic.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

SSNeoman posted:

White supremacists are on a milk drinking campaign because apparently minorities are more likely to be lactose intolerant.

Douchebag McPunchedInTheFace even changed the frog in his twitter into a glass of milk.

White person pettiness knows no bounds. I also cannot stand dipshit conservatives who smash their nards in though. gently caress those guys man.
Release the Russian piss tape already! :unsmigghh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Faustian Bargain posted:

There actually are idiots who are acting ruined meat smothered in heinz is good eating. I mean, these are the same people that gave Obama grief because he eats Grey Poupon.

I think the big difference is that this is specifically targeted stupid internet trolls who are suffering in patronage to their Great Pumpkin. It's not trying to claim that huge swathes of conservatives are going to overcook their steaks.

• Locked thread