Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
https://twitter.com/edballs/status/63623585020915713?lang=en

FCKGW posted:

hope im not too late

and now a video from ed balls fave welsh band
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK5FkfVZ2po

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Duscat posted:

This is pretty amazing. It's literally a no. Acts of violence against "the American people" doesn't even make sense except as an abstract concept with a very nationalistic flavor, and even if the statement dropped the definite article, "American people" doesn't include these Indians with Indian passports here on a work visa. The White House refuses to condemn the attack.

It's more Steve Bannon erasure. Remove references to jews from the Holocaust, and you're left with a bad thing that's bad, but no relationship fomenting empathy for the specific victims. It's why the Florida GOP revised their Pulse shooting statement to remove reference to gays. It's why we have #alllivesmatter as an alternative to #blacklivesmatter.

dilution, deflection, erasure.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/836709849660551168

THE PIVOT

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Alright what

UV_Catastrophe
Dec 29, 2008

Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are,

"It might have been."
Pillbug
just wanted to say that the kellyanne conway edits are :kiss:

u r doing god's work, friends

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

FCKGW posted:

hope im not too late

never too late

and dang that is grim~

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Wait, what?

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

How is everyone else seeing these imgur links? All I get is "sorry this image no longer exists."

Damnit putin, stop DDoSing imgur

Make sure you're browsing the https: version of SA

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

he peeked behind the curtain didn't he

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

"If they haven't committed a crime"

well guess what they all came here illegally so none of them apply bing bing

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

UV_Catastrophe posted:

just wanted to say that the kellyanne conway edits are :kiss:

u r doing god's work, friends

lol You're Avatar

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

it's all russian immigrants

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Bethamphetamine posted:

It's more Steve Bannon erasure. Remove references to jews from the Holocaust, and you're left with a bad thing that's bad, but no relationship fomenting empathy for the specific victims. It's why the Florida GOP revised their Pulse shooting statement to remove reference to gays. It's why we have #alllivesmatter as an alternative to #blacklivesmatter.

it's also why people get mad when you #alllivesmatter #bluelivesmatter posts

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

never too late

and dang that is grim~

in the grimdark world of the future there is only TRUMP

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

FCKGW posted:

hope im not too late

lol

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

dont get mad get high

:420:

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 9 days!

FCKGW posted:

Make sure you're browsing the https: version of SA

I'm on mobile at work. Maybe that's my problem.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Just one more billionaire playground vacation. Then he's totally gonna fight for us guys

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Bethamphetamine posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlk7o5T56iw

ice-t is good

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Remember when he became more open to the two state solution after speaking to King Salman? I'm guessing the same thing happened except it was after speaking to El Chapo or something.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

lol i just saw some pizzagate idiot on voat saying the amazon web services outage today was meant to silence pizzagate

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Internet Webguy posted:

https://twitter.com/TPM/status/836698555314229249

same color as the surrender flag

:thinkemoji:

wow so brave im so inspired what courage it must take for these affluent and powerful women to wear one particular color and do nothing else

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

deadgoon posted:

i feel like if i went outside with a MAGA hat on i would get beaten up

why is political violence suddenly okay now

I feel like you'd probably be beaten up outside even without a MAGA hat.

You loving troll.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Conscription is here!

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Former Everything posted:

it depends

were do you live? be specific

i live in an inner city in ohio

i feel conflicted because, on the one hand, i don't want to get beaten up by black people for being a racist, but on the other hand, lots of black people around here are willing to give trump a chance because they don't like muslims and would like to see the manufacturing economy restored and buy the right-wing line that entitlements just get in the way of bootstraps

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

deadgoon posted:

i feel like if i went outside with a MAGA hat on i would get beaten up

good

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I will be campaigning for and donating to any primary challenger to any Dem who collaborates with Trump after the GOP did nothing for years and stole a SCOTUS seat

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Trump is a loving moron who doesn't know what he's doing and has no original thoughts in his head so he just parrots whatever he recently heard that he thinks will make him sound good.

:ssh:

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

I'm just gonna go ahead and assume that NYT article was just Trump spewing some free-form verbal diarrhea

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

deadgoon posted:

i live in an inner city in ohio

i feel conflicted because, on the one hand, i don't want to get beaten up by black people for being a racist, but on the other hand, lots of black people around here are willing to give trump a chance because they don't like muslims and would like to see the manufacturing economy restored and buy the right-wing line that entitlements just get in the way of bootstraps

skip the hat

wear this

it's the same thing when to really think about it

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
Wait when is the last time trump talked to bassoon

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
Many female House Dems will be white to Trump's speech to Congress http://bit.ly/2m4skno

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

zegermans posted:

Whenever I see the thread title start with "SHAMELESS" I immediately think of Emmy Rossum's various sex scenes and then want to rub one out.

She's with us.

I like how this tweet copies Trump's Twitter syntax.

https://twitter.com/emmyrossum/status/797682851382755328

I posted this one in the last thread. At the time, I consoled myself that the racists emboldened by Trump's win would, at worst, stick to sending dumb memes.

https://twitter.com/emmyrossum/status/797958368593903616

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Gringostar posted:

skip the hat

wear this

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Epic High Five posted:

I will be campaigning for and donating to any primary challenger to any Dem who collaborates with Trump after the GOP did nothing for years and stole a SCOTUS seat

gonna be pretty difficult to campaign for all the D seats in the House and Senate at once but I admire your enthusiasm, godspeed

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Gringostar posted:

skip the hat

wear this

but thats mean

i like black people

i just want to make america great again

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

What's the loving point in all wearing one color? Especially when it's his favorite color?

Black could be spun into it's like a funeral for America or whatever but this is just stupid

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

"If they haven't committed a crime"

well guess what they all came here illegally so none of them apply bing bing

also, using a false SSN so you can get work is apparently felony identity theft, so yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Chokes McGee posted:

gonna be pretty difficult to campaign for all the D seats in the House and Senate at once but I admire your enthusiasm, godspeed

Well a lot of the work is right now, writing the Congresscritters from addresses I found on google maps within their own district

Obviously my own actual influence likely won't venture outside of my own state

• Locked thread