Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

HEY NONG MAN posted:

Someone on my street has Blue Lives Matter stickers on their cars and its doing a number on how i had the neighbs pegged in my head.

1/4 of people who voted in my neighborhood district voted for Trump. I live in Richmond, CA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

fits my needs posted:

Like who are these mythical "moderate republican" rear end holes that somehow never vote for Dems who suck them off at the expense of actual good leftist policies? Where do these people even exist? Did they ever exist?

yeah they might have existed some years ago but that poo poo is far gone in our time where 90 percent of republicans are completely ok with trump making GBS threads and pissing all over american supremacy

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

fits my needs posted:

Like who are these mythical "moderate republican" rear end holes that somehow never vote for Dems who suck them off at the expense of actual good leftist policies? Where do these people even exist? Did they ever exist?

They do exist. In my anecdotal experience I've come across several "conservatives" who know he's a big idiot pissbaby and hate him but still act like it's justified because team R "won".

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

wizard on a water slide posted:

if you've learned nothing else from the internet in the last few years, how have you not grasped that the veil between trolling and legitimately broken brains is thin and porous indeed

the first is usually the excuse for the second

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

fits my needs posted:

1/4 of people who voted in my neighborhood district voted for Trump. I live in Richmond, CA.

have you seen the movie "the purge"?

it's very instructional

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

babypolis posted:

yeah they might have existed some years ago but that poo poo is far gone in our time where 90 percent of republicans are completely ok with trump making GBS threads and pissing all over american sovereignty
russia is not exactly in a good place now so if they're expecting the russians to save them when china invades, :tipshat:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

babypolis posted:

yeah they might have existed some years ago but that poo poo is far gone in our time where 90 percent of republicans are completely ok with trump making GBS threads and pissing all over american supremacy

i mean he's going to pour more money on the military so i think usa supremacy is assured

unless there's something else the usa is supreme at

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

fits my needs posted:

This is seattle. I think they're new.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Yinlock posted:

i mean he's going to pour more money on the military so i think usa supremacy is assured

bad

the usa is supremely bad

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Feminasty Slut posted:

The Democrats have a plan. Just like the Cylons. A plan.

we would be better off if the democrats were cylons, because they would nuke congress and the white house, and then have mind sex with everyone

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

WASHINGTON — President Trump, signaling a potential major shift in policy, told news anchors on Tuesday that he is open to a broad and instantaneous 180 on any one of his incoherent policies which should have been pinned down over a year ago.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Yinlock posted:

doesnt matter how many guns and missiles you have when you are ruled by an incompetent moron who is literally too stupid and arrogant to face reality

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

fits my needs posted:

They should wear white hoods to cover their faces to DESTROY TRUMP by showing he views women as objects.

they should cut eye holes though so they can see where they're going. And maybe bring some flaming torches, in case the lights go out (i hear cross-shaped torches are more effective)

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

They do exist. In my anecdotal experience I've come across several "conservatives" who know he's a big idiot pissbaby and hate him but still act like it's justified because team R "won".

What? So there still gonna vote R regardless so what's the loving point appealing to them?

Gringostar posted:

have you seen the movie "the purge"?

it's very instructional

🤔

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

babypolis posted:

doesnt matter how many guns and missiles you have when you are ruled by an incompetent moron who is literally too stupid and arrogant to face reality
also see: putin

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Chokes McGee posted:

like idk maybe show up at a protest or two as a speaker and condemn trump

just spitballing here

but mingling with the serfs puts you at risk of disease

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

also see: putin

are you saying putin is the same? i dont know much about russia but he seems to do a lot with limited resources on the imperialism front

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

fits my needs posted:

What? So there still gonna vote R regardless so what's the loving point appealing to them?

its an excuse for not doing anything leftist because the dems are, get this, really bad

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I hope Trump goes off script and just starts blaming Congress for not doing their jobs and getting in his way bigly.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Binged all of Oliver Stone's "The Untold History of the United States of America".

It's pretty good if you forgot everything horrible the USA did from 1939 onward.

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/02/28/finally-an-online-safe-space-for-trump-fans.html

...what? :psyboom:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

HEY NONG MAN posted:

This is seattle. I think they're new.

idk a half black friend of mine in the area said he didn't see race so nothing shocks me anymore. GOP bing bong bing bong so simple! bullshit inundates our entire country because it's like the fast food of values and thought.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

HEY NONG MAN posted:

Someone on my street has Blue Lives Matter stickers on their cars and its doing a number on how i had the neighbs pegged in my head.

poo poo in their gas tank

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

:whitewater:

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe
what time is the 2020 campaign speech at the capitol?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Bonged

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

fits my needs posted:

I hope Trump goes off script and just starts blaming Congress for not doing their jobs and getting in his way bigly.

lol you think theres a script

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Bethamphetamine posted:

WASHINGTON — President Trump, signaling a potential major shift in policy, told news anchors on Tuesday that he is open to a broad and instantaneous 180 on any one of his incoherent policies which should have been pinned down over a year ago.

Just post this under literally everything policy related trump says or does

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

it won't happen and we all know it. he will go out tonight and rant incoherently about bullshit and the election. plus its way too loving late for a pivot.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

This pivot is unsurprising, but it was supposed to happen after the border was secured and the wall was underway.

Even in the hardline September Immigration speech, Trump only let "they have to go back" be his policy for like 20 minutes before he started moving the goalposts. Later in that same speech, he said "we will be in a position to consider the appropriate disposition of those who remain", whatever the gently caress that means.

This is the one thing he said to the contrary: "For those here today illegally who are seeking legal status, they will have one route and only one route: to return home and apply for re-entry under the rules of the new legal immigration system."

Considering how weasely this administration is, it would be hilarious if Miller or Bannon read Dilbertbro's plan and actually decided to lift his idea:

Dilbro in November 2015 posted:

For starters, let’s say President Trump proposes a law to create temporary (for one year) Mexican embassies out of every United States Post Office. Nothing will change physically, and the business of the Post Office would continue as usual. The only difference is that an illegal immigrant can fill out a form in any Post Office to become temporarily legal while a path to citizenship gets worked out. In the meantime, we make sure everyone is at least paying taxes on earnings.

Under this model, an undocumented immigrant walks into a Post Office – which we count as deportation – and fills out a form to become a temporary legal resident. When the pre-American walks out of the Post Office, he or she is in the system and considered legal until a permanent status is determined.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

babypolis posted:

are you saying putin is the same? i dont know much about russia but he seems to do a lot with limited resources on the imperialism front
everything he's done for russia proper is actually quite bad (nullifying the few social programs that existed and enacting a regressive tax) and only ends up serving his rich oligarch friends and doing that is probably the reason why millions of russians are drinking methanol because they can't afford anything better

that's why he's resorted to stoking up flames of fascism and incoherent environmentalism in other countries, actually going into war such as in crimea almost bankrupted the russian government and like half the russian soldiers involved in that did not get paid

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Leviathan posted:

what time is the 2020 campaign speech at the capitol?

if we're on a 24 hour clock 15:28

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Lol phone town hall for my rep Andy Harris and some caller just made him furious by calling Trump the Clown in Chief

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Business Gorillas posted:

tbh if i didn't know anything about 4chan i'd be pretty worried about getting death threats from 4channers

i can't wait for this to come out

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

everything he's done for russia proper is actually quite bad (nullifying the few social programs that existed and enacting a regressive tax) and only ends up serving his rich oligarch friends and doing that is probably the reason why millions of russians are drinking methanol because they can't afford anything better

hm i get what you mean but he doesnt strike me as incompetent. more like the well being of ordinary russians doesnt even factor in his equation

its all about enriching himself and his oligarch buddies and preserving power

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

a helpful bear posted:

Lol phone town hall for my rep Andy Harris and some caller just made him furious by calling Trump the Clown in Chief

Geez how fragile can you be if that's all it takes lol

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Yinlock posted:

im told having the standard reserve currency is very important

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

conservatives are actually the sensitive ones, this shouldn't surprise anybody

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

babypolis posted:

hm i get what you mean but he doesnt strike me as incompetent. more like the well being of ordinary russians doesnt even factor in his equation

its all about enriching himself and his oligarch buddies and preserving power
the incompetence comes in that he's stoking anti-muslim sentiment abroad while ignoring the good 1/2 of pollable russians that are getting increasingly unhinged about syrian immigrants precisely because he promotes it in other countries, as well as the former-ottoman muslim russian citizens that have long been there

and the bottom is about to fall out for most of these people and historically when that happens in russia, it always involves the death of the heads of state

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

2 months in, everything seems possible

In his speech to an energized CPAC crowd, Trump repeated his often-made promise to put Americans first, and to keep fighting for them. His “historic” November victory, Trump said, represented a win for freedom and the rule of law.

Trump’s administration is just entering its second month, or as Bannon expressed it, “the top of the first inning,” and there will be resistance every inch of the way. Months of tough fights lay ahead, but during the three-day CPAC conference, everything Trump says seems possible.

Joe Guzzardi is a senior writing fellow with Californians for Population Stabilization.

• Locked thread