Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan

couples therapist: hm, well why don't you try to say one thing aloud that you like about the other?

me: I...uh, hm, well I guess the cilantro. It's an unexpected kick but really makes the whole dish complex. I would never think I could find a sandwich refreshing

couples therapist: excellent! *turns to my banh mi wife* and what about you

my banh mi wife: ...

me: well gently caress here we go again, typical.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

social vegan posted:

couples therapist: hm, well why don't you try to say one thing aloud that you like about the other?

me: I...uh, hm, well I guess the cilantro. It's an unexpected kick but really makes the whole dish complex. I would never think I could find a sandwich refreshing

Piso Mojado

social vegan posted:

lol

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

social vegan posted:

Disco Godfather

Disco Godfather was taken into police custody today on suspicion of having eaten his wife of 20 years.

Manifisto

social vegan posted:

Disco Godfather posted:

Disco Godfather was taken into police custody today on suspicion of having eaten his wife of 20 years.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*kisses wife and gets out of car to go to work*

"thanks for the ride honey, remember to pick me up at 5pm!"

:wave:

*strolls into the office as the car coasts into telephone pole behind me*

Piso Mojado

Luvcow posted:

Piso Mojado

this thread is getting...spicy :greencube:

FactsAreUseless

I've been on the phone with the ACLU for the last four days, just trying to get some information. 20 years and she gets sent back to Vietnam. 20 years!

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

To be honest i would be surprised

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

pig slut lisa

irl is good

it's very hurtful to meet other parents and they ask if my wife is a mail order bride. how insensitive can you get? she's a local just like me. i ordered her at that asian fusion place downtown.

social vegan

me: *longingly looks thru kfc windows at the double down poster, i remember when i used to be something*

banh mi wife: *after FINALLY getting out of la senza* ....

me: don't even, don't even put me in this position irene don't not here not in public

banh mi wife of 20 years: ...

me: okay I get it hey hey everyone hey everyone look at me a terrible husband hey look at me

me: yes i also think an orange julius would calm me down and i am sorry

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

lol

FutonForensic

therapist: is banh mi the only woman in your life

me: no *cries shittily* i'm seeing fries on the side

google THIS

FutonForensic posted:

google THIS

Horrifying human/sandwich hybrid: Kill...me...

Me: Aww, his first words!

Banh mi wife: (looks on adoringly)

Manifisto

me: sweetie I know that when we met you were in a styrofoam container. and I've always loved that about you, you were always so . . . real . . . compared to the other girls on their pretentious chinet plates or whatnot. but look babe, it's our 20th, and you deserve something nice. the traditional 20th anniversary present is china, so I got you something special, an antique porcelain plate with chili peppers in the pattern, peppers that symbolize the heat of your chili sauce and the spiciness of our union together. it's not that I think anything about you is lacking, you look beautiful in everything, but I wanted to do this for you. I hope you like it.

banh mi sandwich: *silent but reproachful*

me: I know, I know. they only had jalapeno, I couldn't find any with bird's eye chilies. I didn't mean to disrespect your heritage, I swear.

social vegan

FutonForensic posted:

lol

Sing Along

by Athanatos
This sort of stuff is why I'm cilantrobate. (it's like celibate but ALSO I don't eat cilantro.)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
To be perfectly honest, 20 years in, that banh mi sandwich would be full of cum.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
All I dreamed of was two or three banh mi babies, but the fertility doctors just couldn't help us.

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
angry teenage son: "i wish i was adopted!"

banh mi sandwich: ......

me: "well your mom doesn't have the heart to say it son but I think you need to sit down to hear this..."

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

after 20 years, sandwich wife has really let herself go

google THIS

I still love her, mold and all

social vegan

my banh mi child: I think I'm going to break up with Jake, our relationship has grown stale

me: *clasps hands around banh mi wife of 20 years' ears and gasps* you know we do not use the "s" word in this household miss *moves hands* and heck you look younger than the day I met you, my love

a fragile ego

acquaintance: so youve bad a banh mi wife for 20 years... how is she not moldy yet?
me: *winks and grins* lets just say that im a bit of a wild one in bed

Manifisto

dammit now I want a banh mi

I think I will have one tonight

I will try not to marry her

cda

by Hand Knit
Man on the street: You're very lucky to have a banh mi wife.
Me: I've had her for 20 years, long before banh mi was hip.
Man on the street: My wife is Dippin Dots.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
I gave my banh mi wife a china plate for our 20th anniversary.

----------------

nobodygetshurt

Well it was back in 2008. I was at Saigon Deli, you know, up the block. I saw her picture at the bottom corner of the menu board as soon as I walked in, and instantly the world melted away around me. Her doughy curves, barely containing the sexy orange and green flourishes threatening to spill out of her, it was all I could do to keep my knees from buckling underneath me. She deserved to be worshiped and my body was instinctively driven to genuflect in devotion. A lifetime of false starts with lesser sandwiches had culminated to this moment, this fulcrum of my fate, and my hand rose to meet it's destiny. Or at least to point to it and mumble out the words "I.. I'll.. I'll have that."

She was brought to me on a tray of inferior red plastic, belying the majesty of the Goddess that was reclining on it. I was spellbound, and suddenly I was also terrified. What now? What do I do now? I never expected my wildest dream be handed to me for $7.35, what is my next move?! Reality started to set in, the world around me once again materializing into view. Then, as if from a sign from heaven, the words flowed from the overhead speakers in an angelic chorus, and I was given my answer: "If you like it then you should have put a ring on it".

Scaly Haylie

First time I've seen someone post a bahn mi in BYOB

Sing Along

by Athanatos

Lizard Wizard posted:

First time I've seen someone post a bahn mi in BYOB

Big things are afoot! Sounds a lot like a "Ban Me!". Maybe just a probation?

Anyways, thanks for your recent help, Lizard Wizard. I couldn't have done it without you (probably)!

----------------

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
im sorry hon i had a side pho coming back from my business trip

Android Blues

cda posted:

Man on the street: You're very lucky to have a banh mi wife.
Me: I've had her for 20 years, long before banh mi was hip.
Man on the street: My wife is Dippin Dots.

social vegan

*yells into phone at my mom* YOU JUST DON'T GET HER, YOU'RE STILL THINKING OUTSIDE OF THE BANH

Manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Manifisto posted:

dammit now I want a banh mi

I think I will have one tonight

I will try not to marry her

update: I did not marry the banh mi, but we did have a bit of a fling

• Locked thread