Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

a helpful bear posted:

greta van cistern and chris matthews shsould lthelma and louise it

omg yes they should totes have a hit movie !!!!!! i would go see it twice!! on the same day!!! MATTHEWS!!! with a cameo from Lord Of The Dance Edward Michael Balls

byob historian fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Mar 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Krazyface posted:

Those excerpts are actually the entire written speech, the rest of it will be adlibbed.

definitely

reminder that trump wouldn't take intelligence briefings unless they were a single-page bullet-point list

and even then he still wouldn't read them

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Yinlock posted:

trump has never given a speech that hasn't sounded completely loving insane
I mean I want the speech to be at least 25% ad-libbed.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

ScrubLeague posted:

The speech is guaranteed to go off script because President Donald J. Trump cannot read.

lmbo i adore my timeline

my dead, gay, timeline

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

WAR DOGS OF SOCHI posted:

It's you, isn't it?

maybe i'll stop when i can't roast hot dogs over the grating

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
If that speech excerpt is any indication, it will be one half strongman saber rattle and one half care bears.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
someone be a friend and post that picture of the fat guy in bed with his milo portrait, i can't find it

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

tacodaemon posted:

people want bannon and putin to have deep, evil-sounding voices and it sucks that both of them have totally unremarkable voices in reality

Netanyahu, on the other hand, has a voice quite befitting someone of his moral standing.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Yinlock posted:

meanwhile, canada is holding Serious Meetings about why everyone gets their news from facebook and what they can do to fix it and restore people's faith in the media/government

we got an early detection on the trump cancer

did canada also dumpster a quaint northern version of the fairness doctrine a few decades ago?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Origami Dali posted:

If that speech excerpt is any indication, it will be one half strongman saber rattle and one half care bears.

again fascism 101, you must make your enemies seem like a huge looming threat but also completely pathetic because everyone loves an easy "justified" victory

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Consummate Professional posted:

Do you like it? My furnace is too old to use it so when I get I new one this summer I'm gonna throw that in to

it fukkin owns, but you have to keep in mind that the bar is so incredibly low with my house that anything competent to well done is mind blowing. plus it's expensive af, the ecobee3 plus two extra remote sensors ran me like $300 and I used my tax returns on it. Still, I've gone from setting the thermostat to 65 and having a sauna upstairs and a freezer downstairs to an even 70 throughout the house, I barely ever hear the fan actually running, and I still have no idea how it's working. I don't have zoned heating. It's some pagan voodoo witchery bullshit.

Side note, and to give you an idea of what it's like to own my house: there was unexpectedly a C wire for the heating stuff which is a modern thing you need for smart thermostats. I thought to myself, jackpot, I can just strip the wire and plug the new stuff right in, bing bong so simple. Turns out I wasn't getting any power on the C-Wire, so I open the heating cabinet, and I'm starting at two C-Wires that are not connected to each other or anything else for no reason I can think of. Okay, simple enough: I run out and get some wiring nuts, screw the two wires together, boom. Turn it on, still no power. Open the circuit board to the heater, found out the C-Wire wasn't actually plugged into the circuit board. Instead, it was wound around the incoming wire.

I hate this house. I hate it so much.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
is there a youtube stream for this gong show?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

did canada also dumpster a quaint northern version of the fairness doctrine a few decades ago?

probably, i don't know specifics though

the general message being given to reporters and government alike is "stop being defensive and start paying attention to what people want to know"

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
smdh if we're not watching this dead gay speech in the nite crew chat

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

it fukkin owns, but you have to keep in mind that the bar is so incredibly low with my house that anything competent to well done is mind blowing. plus it's expensive af, the ecobee3 plus two extra remote sensors ran me like $300 and I used my tax returns on it. Still, I've gone from setting the thermostat to 65 and having a sauna upstairs and a freezer downstairs to an even 70 throughout the house, I barely ever hear the fan actually running, and I still have no idea how it's working. I don't have zoned heating. It's some pagan voodoo witchery bullshit.

Side note, and to give you an idea of what it's like to own my house: there was unexpectedly a C wire for the heating stuff which is a modern thing you need for smart thermostats. I thought to myself, jackpot, I can just strip the wire and plug the new stuff right in, bing bong so simple. Turns out I wasn't getting any power on the C-Wire, so I open the heating cabinet, and I'm starting at two C-Wires that are not connected to each other or anything else for no reason I can think of. Okay, simple enough: I run out and get some wiring nuts, screw the two wires together, boom. Turn it on, still no power. Open the circuit board to the heater, found out the C-Wire wasn't actually plugged into the circuit board. Instead, it was wound around the incoming wire.

I hate this house. I hate it so much.

why did you buy a property in Grover Meadows

you must have known something was up from the name

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

crazy cloud posted:

extremely stringer bell voice ¿neoliberal is you liveposting gaslighting your devoted fucken wife

"Honey is it 67, it feels cold"

"um no look at the thermostat, it's clearly 68"

*turns thermostat back down to 67 afterwards*

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

is there a youtube stream for this gong show?

im imagining trump's reaction to getting gonged on the gong show and i need it so badly

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Yinlock posted:

what goes up must come down

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Trump was on C-Span trying to learn to read real quick before his speech

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
hahaha holy poo poo MSNBC zooming in on Trump reading his speech in the back of The Beast, gonna need a gif

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

loving lmao

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Watching the spider wick chronicles will be more productive than watching the trump speech

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

triple sulk posted:

loving lmao

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

That shot of him in the limo :discourse:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Yinlock posted:

This house is 80+ years old and was worked over by a flipper before we got it, but it was in a good location and cheap. We were like, oh, old houses have charm, this'll be great

Our sewers were clay pipes and literally all of them collapsed in the first two years

Water pipes in the house burst the next winter

Someone didn't put the drip guard in right when they moved a window and it soaked through the drywall. Did I mention this was our first house?

Don't buy old houses, or houses in general, just rent

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
no live satellite news stream, what's thisn poo poo?

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark

Lol when trump gets remembered as the humanitarian president for looking like he extend ed white people's lives by 0.2 years.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
oh poo poo all the women legislators are going to be wearing white tonight :eyepop:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
ugh paul ryan is a f*cking slug

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

if bernie dont stand up n announce the revolution durin this thing i swear to fucken god

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

I'm rooting for the designated survivor outcome

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

where's the meteor

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
https://twitter.com/JessicaHuseman/status/836751782801985536

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
seriously tho wander over the Paper Sorcerer LP thread (which is on hiatus) and ask them about my house and the LP Curse

it's like the campfire story about the guy with the hook

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

BeOSPOS posted:

oh poo poo all the women legislators are going to be wearing white tonight :eyepop:

"Watch as the women legislators COMPLETELY DESTROY Trump by all wearing white."

"So disrespectful of the women legislators to try to score political points when we should be coming together."

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

comingafteryouall posted:

I'm rooting for the designated survivor outcome

the designated survivor is louie gohmert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
skipping all the posts

here's NBC's live stream, no talking heads seem to be there, and instead we have audio from the floor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o_WDqG2x_4

• Locked thread