Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
if wormblast still lives, it may be in that hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

panda clue
May 23, 2014
headhunter 2.0

edit: 15 minutes boys :vince:

MannersPlease
Aug 13, 2014

funmanguy posted:

if wormblast still lives, it may be in that hat.

I personally miss seeing multiple iterations of that build every league, with GGG constantly destroying it and it just refusing to give up.

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

if it gives a random mini shrine effect on whatever the cooldown is then there is finally a reason to remove your goldrim before driedlakes

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

I was just thinking the other day "gently caress headhunter, i want something that gives me the echo shrine effect all the time"

MannersPlease
Aug 13, 2014
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1839765

THEY'RE HERE BOYS

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
"Siosa now sells all quest gems once you've completed his quest and the quests required to unlock the appropriate tiers of gem rewards"

:trumppop:

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

"One button moves just a single character, and the other one moves all your SSF characters in that league including your stashes, hideout, masters and Atlas progress."

i really hope they didnt put the buttons right next to each other

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

quote:

You can now only have one instance of Blade Vortex active at once.

RIP OP BV

Tabletops posted:

"Siosa now sells all quest gems once you've completed his quest and the quests required to unlock the appropriate tiers of gem rewards"

This does mean all all, right? Because :gizz:

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
The Flash Freeze cluster now has a second arc for increased Cold Damage with Weapons and converting Physical Damage to Cold.

cool. non-wand based physical conversion on the tree? this is an awesome step for something.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
"Diviner's Strongboxes can now only spawn in maps."

Lame.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Zana changes look interesting (and make sense with Leaguestones doing what her crafting does). Being able to straight up buy a Twinned mod is cool and good.

And in regards to the Izaro/Lab bitching from a couple pages ago:

quote:

Removed the invulnerability buff applied to Izaro when he is waiting to flee from his arena. This fixes an issue where Izaro would attack, but couldn't be attacked back, preventing Life Leech.

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
Reach of the Council: Number of Additional Arrows reduced to 2.

drat rip Reach.

MannersPlease
Aug 13, 2014
Sure glad I got a legacy reach on the last day of prophecy!

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009

whypick1 posted:

Zana changes look interesting (and make sense with Leaguestones doing what her crafting does). Being able to straight up buy a Twinned mod is cool and good.

And in regards to the Izaro/Lab bitching from a couple pages ago:

Wait, that invuln thing was intentional? Did they just not account for him attacking a bunch after going invuln?

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

"Removed the invulnerability buff applied to Izaro when he is waiting to flee from his arena. This fixes an issue where Izaro would attack, but couldn't be attacked back, preventing Life Leech."

oh good they were reading the last few pages of the thread

Metallia
Sep 17, 2014

RosaParksOfDip posted:

"Diviner's Strongboxes can now only spawn in maps."

Lame.

guess the cat's out of the bag on this one, rip

also ctrl+f 'vinktar' no results :shepface:

God Damn Dam God
Dec 24, 2004

I push buttons. I turn dials. I read numbers. Sometimes I make up little stories in my head about what the numbers mean.
Grimey Drawer

MannersPlease posted:

Sure glad I got a legacy reach on the last day of prophecy!

I got a 6l on standard. Not gonna complain.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Guessing any changes to Ascendancies outside of the AoE stuff (read: making Saboteur and Ascendant not suck so much) are going to be in 3.0

Dramatika
Aug 1, 2002

THE BANK IS OPEN

Tabletops posted:

Well I guess Library just became worth going into.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

quote:

Drillneck: Projectile damage is now increased by 50% of Arrow Pierce chance. This affects existing versions of the item.

Ouch

Jinnigan
Feb 12, 2007

We shall pay him a visit. There will be a picnic. Tea shall be served.

Tabletops posted:

Reach of the Council: Number of Additional Arrows reduced to 2.

drat rip Reach.

yeah what the gently caress

The Broletariat
May 23, 2004
I wonder if there's beer on the sun?
RIP downsides on uniques.

Jinnigan
Feb 12, 2007

feels king of the forest might be out of the running for league starter

Jinnigan
Feb 12, 2007

Broken Faith: No longer has Reduced Block Chance. Now has 5% Increased Chance to Block. Now has the property gain Unholy Might for 10 seconds on Block. No longer has Increased Damage on no Energy Shield. Now has 100% increased Global Armour on no Energy Shield.

max block chaos gladiator returns...?

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
Some unique changes that caught my eye:

quote:

Marylene's Fallacy: No longer has the property non-critical strikes deal 40% less damage.
:getin:

quote:

Pyre: Cold Damage converted to Fire Damage mod reduced to 40%.
Call of the Brotherhood: Lightning Damage converted to Cold Damage mod reduced to 40%.
Ouch. Rip conversion.

quote:

Quill Rain: Less weapon damage reduced to 40%. Now has 100% increased local physical damage. Now has 2 mana gain per hit.
Well hello there, my old friend. 2 mana per hit is lovely.

quote:

Karui Ward: Now has 30% increased Projectile Damage.
Alright, alright, I'm doing an EK nova character, god drat.

quote:

Drillneck: Projectile damage is now increased by 50% of Arrow Pierce chance. This affects existing versions of the item.
Ouch. Warranted, probably, but painful nonetheless.

Some good poo poo. Some very good poo poo.

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

Was going to go KotF too but that drillneck change, ouch

and vinktar still untouched

panda clue
May 23, 2014

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

might as well watch that stuff since everyone kept getting dc'd from the servers anyways

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!

I'm the anime

panda clue
May 23, 2014
the random anime is honestly the best part of that screenshot. really pulls it together

McFrugal
Oct 11, 2003

quote:

Ashrend: Now has Maximum Life mod of 30-50. Now has the property Socketed Gems are Supported by level 10 Added Fire Damage.

This makes it like a potential 6.5L chest. Everything else about it is terrible for high end play, but... is there anything else like that?

quote:

Infractem: No longer has Cannot Leech. Now has Cannot Leech Life instead. Increased Physical Damage mod increased to 110-125%.

Hey! Infractem is usable now! Probably still not an endgame bow because of how important life leech is, but it's a level 53 bow so it's not really supposed to be anyway.

Xequecal
Jun 14, 2005
Wonder what kind of insane EHP total numbers you can get with new Geofri's Sanctuary, Shaper gloves, and MoM. 1200 STR Chieftain gets you 900 base ES, 240% increased energy shield, and 600 base mana from those two items alone.

panda clue
May 23, 2014

lamentable dustman posted:

and vinktar still untouched

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
Yeah I think pathfinder doomfletch will be my endgame build. Doesn't look like it got touched at all, if anything the tree changes give it more damage.

e: you'd probably still run drillneck if I'm not missing anything

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

shame that cow didn't have a vinktars

J
Jun 10, 2001

quote:

Berek's Respite: Lightning Damage up to 25-30%. Added fire damage now (20-25) to (30-50) to attacks and spells. Now shocks all nearby enemies on killing a shocked enemy. Now ignites all nearby enemies on killing an ignited enemy.

Isn't this really loving good

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord

J posted:

Isn't this really loving good

The claim is it doesn't refresh the ignites, but probably still yes.

I'm hyped as gently caress for the Terminus Est buff, crit flicker is now real without mirrored gear.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Rip siege ballista

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

whypick1 posted:

This does mean all all, right? Because :gizz:

It says "once you've completed appropriate quest" so I assume drop-only gems won't be making an appearance

• Locked thread