Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Rodyle posted:

the reason they weren't used to fix Trunk's timeline is because gathering them (or hell, using them) is basically impossible for non-divine figures (that and it would might bring back Zamasu)

Goku could move around the Super Dragonballs with Instant Transmission. Heck, Zamasu gathered them and he is weaker than Goku.

Mordaedil posted:

You people growing up on American dubbed Dragon ball are just broken, huh?

I never said Goku was a hero, just that he is being sly about really wanting to fight the gods. Thats not out of character, Goku can learn to behave himself when he needs to.

Rutibex fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Feb 28, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Rutibex posted:

Goku could move around the Super Dragonballs with Instant Transmission. Heck, Zamasu gathered them and he is weaker than Goku.

Zamasu also made the guy that knows everything tell him where they are. And he has Kai magic.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Rudoku posted:

Zamasu also made the guy that knows everything tell him where they are. And he has Kai magic.

Finding them is no problem, Bulma made a Super Dragon Radar that everyone promptly forgot about. Really the only problem is moving them.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Rutibex posted:

Finding them is no problem, Bulma made a Super Dragon Radar that everyone promptly forgot about. Really the only problem is moving them.

The Super Dragon Radar only works properly from the center of the universe, also Goku can't move poo poo that big with IT. Only Kai magic can move things that big, that far. Goku also can't cross dimensional barriers.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Rodyle posted:

Goku can't move poo poo that big with IT

Says who? :colbert:

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Mordaedil posted:

You people growing up on American dubbed Dragon ball are just broken, huh?

Nah, I just think it'd be funny. I think the likelihood of that happening is near nonexistent.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

multijoe posted:

How much of that stuck?

I can't believe Bardock and Planet Vegeta are long loving dead.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Funky Valentine posted:

I can't believe Bardock and Planet Vegeta are long loving dead.

Bardock died of old age, Planet Vegeta had it coming.

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

YOU CAN NOT BUST THE KRUST

multijoe posted:

How much of that stuck?

Rodyle posted:

the SDBs will probably be used to fix the erased universes because otherwise Champa, Hit, etc would be gone and they're not going to do that

the reason they weren't used to fix Trunk's timeline is because gathering them (or hell, using them) is basically impossible for non-divine figures (that and it would might bring back Zamasu)

Rodyle pretty much summed it up. What if Goku wins the Tournament of Power, and wishes for all of the "doomed" mortals to be teleported somewhere safe? Or maybe their respective planets could be teleported to a "safe" universe/place. Who knows, but there will definitely be some absurd deus ex machina solution, IMO.

Those clips I linked demonstrate how morally ambiguous and pessimistic the writing has been in the past, way before Super existed. For example, we believe Zamasu was a horrible monster because he slaughtered Chi Chi & Goten, but here's Super Buu turning Chi Chi into an egg, just because he's a dick:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0N2HluuoeQ

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Zen-oh is presumably in the same role as a GoD. He even has an angel attendant so where is his Supreme Kai? That's likely the person who created everything since we've only ever seen Zen-oh destroy. It also opens up a way to beat/kill Zen-oh.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Kild posted:

Zen-oh is presumably in the same role as a GoD. He even has an angel attendant so where is his Supreme Kai? That's likely the person who created everything since we've only ever seen Zen-oh destroy. It also opens up a way to beat/kill Zen-oh.

Considering what happened to Old Kai, Zeno supreme kai probably got transformed into a object if that happened. But wouldn't Future Zeno be dead since nobody is left alive besides him?

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Rutibex posted:

I never said Goku was a hero, just that he is being sly about really wanting to fight the gods. Thats not out of character, Goku can learn to behave himself when he needs to.

Oh, like that. Yeah, I actually agree with you on that assessment.

I don't really know if he has the ace in the hole he wishes he had for it though.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Kild posted:

Zeno has more powers than just destruction. He created that button to give to Goku our of nothing, and he made a survey of all universes in a finite amount of time. That kind of implies that he is omniscient?

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Rutibex posted:

Zeno has more powers than just destruction. He created that button to give to Goku our of nothing, and he made a survey of all universes in a finite amount of time. That kind of implies that he is omniscient?

Piccolo creates clothes out of nothing, and that's before he refused with God.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Right before the Omni King destroys the universes he will be vaporized by the Supreme Omni King

To which Goku responds "Hey! I liked that guy!"

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

goku is going to be blown apart by the final villain who is probably the grand angel and then he is going to survive by goku power and rise above all 12 universes maybe even 18 by then in their final moments before deletion and beg for their power and all dirty ningen life and divine alike will learn the love of punching like he does and lend their strength and goku will have to stay base form to gather the big bang genki dama before he uses it to distribute it back to all life to make them all even power and capable of rising further if they train as goku becomes a part of everyone's soul and they all rise to heaven to punch the grand angel like googplex times he surrenders to eternal punch and both Zeno Samas think this is so cool they need all the universes forever and a multiverse budokai for a literal best under heaven every 5 god years where everyone can meet again and goku is at peace the end

that's my fanfiction bet and I'm slappin' $5 down on it

the real ending is goku beefs it and then punches most extra hard by going Super Saiyan Literal God after he teaches zenos about friendship after they see a lot of barfing and crying from the losing teams or something idk

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Black August posted:

goku is going to be blown apart by the final villain who is probably the grand angel and then he is going to survive by goku power and rise above all 12 universes maybe even 18 by then in their final moments before deletion and beg for their power and all dirty ningen life and divine alike will learn the love of punching like he does and lend their strength and goku will have to stay base form to gather the big bang genki dama before he uses it to distribute it back to all life to make them all even power and capable of rising further if they train as goku becomes a part of everyone's soul and they all rise to heaven to punch the grand angel like googplex times he surrenders to eternal punch and both Zeno Samas think this is so cool they need all the universes forever and a multiverse budokai for a literal best under heaven every 5 god years where everyone can meet again and goku is at peace the end

that's my fanfiction bet and I'm slappin' $5 down on it

the real ending is goku beefs it and then punches most extra hard by going Super Saiyan Literal God after he teaches zenos about friendship after they see a lot of barfing and crying from the losing teams or something idk

goku turns to gas and becomes the multiverse

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I wonder if Zeno plans to erase the losers right away, or if he is going to wait until the end of the tournament and erase them all at once.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

Rutibex posted:

I wonder if Zeno plans to erase the losers right away, or if he is going to wait until the end of the tournament and erase them all at once.

I hope he waits until the end and makes a big show of it

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Condiv posted:

goku turns to gas and becomes the multiverse

yes literally this but as the spark of fighting spirit in everyone turning it into Goku Heaven

complete with "Gooooodbyeeee soooooooooon........" giant still fade into the blackness of infinity

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Dragon Goku post-GT is Zen-Oh's true form

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
why does zeno need guards if he is omnipotent

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

tbp posted:

They're not for him, they're for the rest of the universe to warn them not to piss him off

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

tbp posted:

They're not actually guards they're playmates

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

tbp posted:

babysitter taskforce for the grand angel to order around and help remind people that Zen-Chan Is Boss

what goddamn good is God if there aren't angels attending his throne

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw1XJREdRP4
what if kid buu... had a sword

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Rather than a sword, it's important to point out that Kid Buu as he is there exists probably entirely for a terrible pun. He's Majin (魔人) Buu who absorbed Majin (魔神, Demon God) Dabura. I believe he's outright referred to as Majin (魔神) Buu in-game, thus creating the pun.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Rutibex posted:

that would be pretty hosed up, making them wait

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Dabura can just never catch a break against Buu.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Rhonne posted:

Dabura can just never catch a break against Buu.

Well at least he got to kick his rear end first. From what I know Dabura and the Demon Realm have pretty much the main villains of the Dragon Ball games right now.

Although it appears Mira has been done away with. Guess they felt Xenoverse 2 was a good finale for him.

MonsterEnvy fucked around with this message at 07:28 on Mar 1, 2017

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Babe Magnet posted:

that would be pretty hosed up, making them wait

of course he's going to make them wait that way there can be conspiracy and panic and subplots to raise the stakes and also a shitload of fighters commenting on finals and cheering for the death of the ones who beat them

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Black August posted:

Goku only teaches friendship to people he'd have fun fighting again, and Zeno doesn't really fit that bill.

He's going to eat him instead.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

sassassin posted:

Goku only teaches friendship to people he'd have fun fighting again, and Zeno doesn't really fit that bill.

He's going to eat him instead.

he only gets to eat him if he goes super saiyan god super siayan cyan super saiyan oozaru super saiyan 3 + 4 at the same time which just gets shortened to Saiyan Wukong and Goku pranks all the gods at long last like he is destined by legend to at long last

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Zeno threatens to delete Bulma.

Cut to Vegeta, Goku & the gang sitting atop the corpses of Zeno's guards, chowing down on Zeno meat. Beerus tries some and doesn't like it so they have to calm him down with a Pot Noodle.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

sassassin posted:

Zeno threatens to delete Bulma.

Cut to Vegeta, Goku & the gang sitting atop the corpses of Zeno's guards, chowing down on Zeno meat. Beerus tries some and doesn't like it so they have to calm him down with a Pot Noodle.

We found it, the correct prediction.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

I quite like those Player 2 colors for Beerus.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

deadly_pudding posted:

We found it, the correct prediction.

the grand finale will be a huge 2 hour advert for cup noodles in which everyone stops fighting forever to eat more cup noodles

4 billion viewers, dragon ball canonized as the new religion

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Does Zen-chan know what food is? I bet if you showed him birthday cakes or ice cream the universe would be fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
I fell behind on Super and just watched the baseball episode today. Yamcha curled up in that pose at home plate make be actually laugh out loud. Say what you will about Super, the writers know what they're doing.

• Locked thread