Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lol I'm reading through the reactions, still 10 pages back. It's like the primary is back! I feel so ALIVE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
u ever imagine a govt so small u could toke it in ur bathtub

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

*thoughtfully scratches chin while pondering insightful post*

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
call me in 2020,
that's when i will pull back on drinking enough to be coherent, form complete sentences, thoughts, and memories, as well as the first solid poo poo i will have had in 5 years

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

StashAugustine posted:

hey guys can i get highlights from the speech pls

Lots of empty bullshit, then Trump hid behind the widow of the SEAL he sent to die for no good reason

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

skaboomizzy posted:

literally all of that has happened in the last 15 years

8/1/07 never forget

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

CNN...

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

what's that smell?

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015
Record breaking length of applause for a dead SEAL in any presidential address in history

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I fully expect a moderate to large Donny approval bounce. The standards for him are just so low, and I think since around October he's learned the benefits of staying silent for short periods, even if he can't necessarily risk all that long.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Wrong, wrong.

Not really right.

Wrong.

In my opinion, wrong.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
IT'S BLUUUUD!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

will always suck and send me into a nihilist fugue state, they are the best recent domestic argument for why humanity is a failed experiment

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Nichael posted:

I fully expect a moderate to large Donny approval bounce. The standards for him are just so low, and I think since around October he's learned the benefits of staying silent for short periods, even if he can't necessarily risk all that long.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

lol cnn forgets that literally last loving week he banned them from a news conference

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006

Nichael posted:

The media needs a normalized Donny narrative because it is literally unequipped to deal with the reality that:

1) The president is taking orders from a foreign rival.
2) The president's number two guy is a straight-up Nazi.
3) The president is in a constant state of violation of the emoluments clause and is using his position to profit to a cartoonishly absurd degree.

Three lies.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

more or less

the bar is so low that if he doesn't try to pick a fight, rant about how unfair people are being to him, or advocate something blatantly illegal, idiot people are willing to go "maybe he's improving?!!!" and give him a pass

tomorrow or the next day he'll do something incredibly lovely to remind everyone that he's a toddler

I believe this might be the strategy :smith:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
I can't stop grinning.

e:

triple sulk posted:

"President Softens Tone in Outlining Goals"

ok nyt youre starting to lose me

lol they gobbled up all those subs playing up liberal censorship fears! Art of the Deal!

Homeless Friend fucked around with this message at 08:22 on Mar 1, 2017

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
3000 posts what happen

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

this all happened because of the CSPAM name change

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
wassup nite crew

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

more or less

the bar is so low that if he doesn't try to pick a fight, rant about how unfair people are being to him, or advocate something blatantly illegal, idiot people are willing to go "maybe he's improving?!!!" and give him a pass

tomorrow or the next day he'll do something incredibly lovely to remind everyone that he's a toddler

yeah this poo poo will track 1:1 to the cycle of abuse until trump is out of office

some liberal and leftist voices are starting to call it that but I don't expect anyone to the right of msnbc to ever say it

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Jose posted:

3000 posts what happen

trump is now president

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Throwdini posted:

Three lies.

yup you caught me, it's all lies. i'm being paid by (((soros)))

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Jose posted:

3000 posts what happen

The media has decided that Trump is actually really good lol

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Jose posted:

3000 posts what happen

Nothing much.

People are mad that the press isnt mad. Its a mad world

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Trash Trick posted:

what if he actually delivers on an infrastructure overhaul

If he seriously does things that are good like spending our money on poo poo we need and fixing healthcare then loving great I'll eat all the crow you got. I'm not convinced the man has a decent idea in his irradiated skull, but if he's able to squeak out a couple and somehow get the congress to push it through, that'll be excellent and I'll be happy to vote for him in 2020.

I think we all know there's literally no way that will ever happen, though. You just know The Great Great Wall is going to be a big fat chunk of that infrastructure bill, if such a bill ever even exists.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Jose posted:

3000 posts what happen

Trump was elected president. But now Trump is president. :smugdon:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Nichael posted:

lol cnn forgets that literally last loving week he banned them from a news conference

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Admiral Ray posted:

man i can't wait for trump to drop out of the race, he only does well when he's been sedated.

I can't wait for Trump to drop out of the human race.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Wikkheiser posted:

wassup nite crew

I can't wait for this guy and Trump to solve the wage gap!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Jose posted:

3000 posts what happen

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

hell yes

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
I want to die, but I want my death to be caused by a natural geological process like a volcano or earthquake

Not nukes

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

cnn got got at obv

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015

Throwdini posted:

Three lies.

Lol is this really your first post in the thread ? Jfc

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Jose posted:

3000 posts what happen

https://twitter.com/ShutUpAndrosky/status/836781111665553408

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
surprise, media are useless babbies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Nichael posted:

• Locked thread