Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

okay, I'm fully caught up on pop culture again

that took a while :gonk:

and of course, the greatest of this decade? well, it's obviously Ed Balls

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

!!!!

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Fun fact! Breitbart literally had a black crime section of its news which did exactly that!

There are two kinds of crime; regular and black.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i'm just a freak on a leash

Boom na da noom na na nema

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

Slamhound posted:

don't forget immigrant, or is that just subsumed under black?

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
But the president forgot about the most powerful voting block - VAPERS! When is he going to address vaping rights?! - Grover Norquist, probably

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

https://twitter.com/billclarkphotos/status/836796285189488641

turtle is definitely 'my god what have we done' in this pic

https://twitter.com/LouisWitter/status/836801269276758016

hes right theyre crazy similar shots

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

Mordiceius posted:

But the president forgot about the most powerful voting block - VAPERS! When is he going to address vaping rights?! - Grover Norquist, probably

https://twitter.com/GroverNorquist/status/836771748976726017

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

grover bet big on vape stocks and my god he will get his returns one way or another

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
I really don't get why Norquist went from being the big anti-tax man that every republican had to at least pay lip service to to promoting some incredibly loving niche issue

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Yeeeaaaaahhhh, mother fuckers. Infrastructure Improvements, loving jobs, millions of jobs, here we come.

quote:

“To launch our national rebuilding, I will be asking the Congress to approve legislation that produces a $1 trillion investment in the infrastructure of the United States – financed through both public and private capital – creating millions of new jobs,” he said.

“This effort will be guided by two core principles: Buy American, and hire American.”

Wait, what? That's your idea; ask Congress, that loving GOP dominated Congress, to pass legislation. What the gently caress are you even talking about you orange faced, asinine grifter? What GOP congress is going to pass legislation to raise taxes? What private investment sources are going to invest in something that doesn't produce money? gently caress me.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

https://twitter.com/GroverNorquist/status/836250697125539840

https://twitter.com/PamelaGorman/status/836245401732853761

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

radical meme posted:

Yeeeaaaaahhhh, mother fuckers. Infrastructure Improvements, loving jobs, millions of jobs, here we come.

Wait, what? That's your idea; ask Congress, that loving GOP dominated Congress, to pass legislation. What the gently caress are you even talking about you orange faced, asinine grifter? What GOP congress is going to pass legislation to raise taxes? What private investment sources are going to invest in something that doesn't produce money? gently caress me.

donald is always the man with the plan! these new infrastructure improvements will allow him to kill 8 year old american citizens with unprecedented efficiency!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i'm the dude on the left

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

radical meme posted:

trump 2020: i promised you all this sweet poo poo and you gotta vote for me for another 4 years to really make it happen

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
Wait wait wait, I though ol Grover was just ironically riding some gimmick for millennial comedy retweets, he's actually serious about all that the vaping poo poo?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
he's a top tier advertiser and he's advertisin hard

and let's face it fly over america will eat it up

LiterallyTheWurst
Feb 5, 2015

Sendik's Original

Slamhound posted:

I kinda want a Flat White Domestic Terrorism with extra foam, but Breitbart says they don't have any

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol Trump is owning everybody now

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Origami Dali posted:

Wait wait wait, I though ol Grover was just ironically riding some gimmick for millennial comedy retweets, he's actually serious about all that the vaping poo poo?

Grover's wife is a Palestinian Muslim, so the new breed of GOP hyper-bigots stopped having much to do with him

And well, the man's gotta lobby for something

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Origami Dali posted:

good ol' norquist apparently had a real bad smoking habit that he quit with vaping so combine that with his more neoconservative-style republican mindset and it makes sense he doesn't want vaping to be regulated

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

so I missed everything, I'm guessing Trump was presidential, democrats got owned & the media lapped it up? We've been due for some pro-Trump media narrative lol.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Vaping weed owns and I can't wait to do it again in 4 months. Grover needs to tell teump to back off weed.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Homeless Friend posted:

so I missed everything, I'm guessing Trump was presidential, democrats got owned & the media lapped it up? We've been due for some pro-Trump media narrative lol.

yeah they're desperate for Trump's sweet nothings.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,

Homeless Friend posted:

Trump was presidential, democrats got owned & the media lapped it up?
yup

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

nice

wait

poo poo

not nice?

but still... nice

also... unnice?

gently caress

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

how did you figure that out from gazing at alex meatman

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

SpaceGoku posted:

nice

wait

poo poo

not nice?

but still... nice

also... unnice?

gently caress

its meaningless unless you have ratings for the speech and crosstabs for the poll

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
We are truthfully at a point in our national evolution where poo poo is going to have to break and kill people before we do anything. Bridges will have to collapse, dams will have to rupture, power grids will have to fail, levees will have to break, and hundreds, maybe thousands will have to die before assholes in Congress agree to spend some loving money on something other than guns to correct the problem.

We spent billions to fight a war on terror but, we will not spend a dime to prevent a catastrophe. Every day is like watching The Walking Dead and hoping for the zombies to win because humanity is too loving stupid to survive.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

trump's pivoting!!!!!!!

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Squizzle posted:

how did you figure that out from gazing at alex meatman

as alex the meat goblin goes, so goes the nation

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

no cnn, no

the respondents were saying "no ICE"

not "noice"

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

Nonsense posted:

lol Trump is owning everybody now

the plan to erode faith in the government, presidency has owned me, im a republican now

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

radical meme posted:

We are truthfully at a point in our national evolution where poo poo is going to have to break and kill people before we do anything. Bridges will have to collapse, dams will have to rupture, power grids will have to fail, levees will have to break, and hundreds, maybe thousands will have to die before assholes in Congress agree to spend some loving money on something other than guns to correct the problem.

We spent billions to fight a war on terror but, we will not spend a dime to prevent a catastrophe. Every day is like watching The Walking Dead and hoping for the zombies to win because humanity is too loving stupid to survive.

well if you say so, as long no one i care about is inconvenienced or hurt!!!

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

radical meme posted:

what if he actually delivers on an infrastructure overhaul

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

i mean, he was subdued, right? this feels like another one of those "well he didn't take a steaming dump on the podium, now that's my president!" things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group
I can't get over how much I hate Trump.

• Locked thread