Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

prefect posted:

If people didn't use "beaner" in real life, that would be a pretty good name, I'd think.

That was pretty much the defense of the authors when people pointed out that the name was kinda not-good.

"There aren't any Mexicans in this game, and in fact the game is set thousands of years into the future, so to assume that Beaners is in any way related to Mexican people is just absurEd Balls"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Also lol the warriors' season ended on 3/1

AmericanBarbarian
Nov 23, 2011

Serf posted:

the only good thing about this timeline is the c-spam friends we made along the way

By dehumanizing myself with garbage content I'm preparing my body for the coming apocalypse.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

gradenko_2000 posted:

That was pretty much the defense of the authors when people pointed out that the name was kinda not-good.

"There aren't any Mexicans in this game, and in fact the game is set thousands of years into the future, so to assume that Beaners is in any way related to Mexican people is just absurEd Balls"

Do they think it would be okay to call people "gooks" (or whatever) as long as they came up with a good explanation? They need to let that go.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

TyrantWD posted:

the good press he is receiving

AKA the fakest news yet

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
You can say "sorry, we didn't think of it in that way; we'll change it now". You can own up to an honest mistake.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

prefect posted:

He is not.
Seems presidential to me.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

triple sulk posted:

Also lol the warriors' season ended on 3/1

one mile from the capitol

durant saw what his home area was like now and was all gently caress this

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

FactsAreUseless posted:

Seems presidential to me.

It's making me so angry. Well, sad-angry. There ought to be a word for that.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
president trump

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/836933725602656256

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Junkyard Poodle posted:

Does trumps Vancouver dick cast a shadow on you baloogan?

Baloogan posted:

i drive by it pretty often yeah

do you intone "i worship his divine shadow" as you do

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

prefect posted:

It's making me so angry. Well, sad-angry. There ought to be a word for that.
You know who else is sad? Donald Trump's best friend, the grieving widow that loves him for sending her husband to heaven. Click Here For More.

Serf
May 5, 2011

prefect posted:

Do they think it would be okay to call people "gooks" (or whatever) as long as they came up with a good explanation? They need to let that go.

it's about as good as their explanation for their world of magical native american stereotypes that have no souls so you shouldn't feel bad about anything you do to them

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Darkman Fanpage posted:

president trump

:argh: :smith:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

prefect posted:

NIBOVIAN WIFE: These biological constructs appear to be beautiful female humans. Their only function, however, is to seduce male humans so they can get pregnant. Pregnancy in a Nibovian wife opens a transdimensional rift inside its womb, giving an ultraterrestrial (such as an abykos, an erynth grask or any ultraterrestrial creature the GM wishes) access to this level of existence. The time required for “gestation,” which is actually the aligning of phase changes to create the rift, ranges from ten minutes to nine months. When the ultraterrestrial creature is “born,” the Nibovian wife nurtures it as if it were a child, even though it clearly is not. During this time, the construct defends the “child” fiercely, using incredible strength and resilience. The young creature develops quickly, and its first and only compulsion is to hunt down and kill its “father.”

guys I'm beginning to think rpg developers may have some women issues

Also great, we have a charismatic speech to the nation that absolves Trump of any blame right after Jewish graves were defiled en masse. :hitler: Do people not realize history is repeating itself, or do they just not care?

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Guys I finally found the proof that the pools are rigged!

ITS SO OBVIOUS AND SIMPLE NOW

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

hey np buddy

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

DrPlump posted:

Guys I finally found the proof that the pools are rigged!

ITS SO OBVIOUS AND SIMPLE NOW

brb making this my sig

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Fascism yeah

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

appreciate the congrats!
________/
:smugdon:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Trumps team thought they were going to lose going into the last Two days or so so lol

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/TheFix/status/836925811315855360

and chris wonders why he's not the most liked pundit

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I love how the media is like "wait a minute , let's give fascism a chance !"

Nice

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

He said "full stop" and then used a question mark

Hmmm

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKYd5ffFG10&hd=1

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
This (real life) is insanely good and also owns.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

im a democrat

but more than that, im a republican

and yet moreso, a democrat

and first of all, an american

and moreover https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2AitTPI5U0&t=328s

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Hitler gave good speeches too

AmericanBarbarian
Nov 23, 2011
If you are going to post a giant gently caress you chart in the thread at the start of the morning you'd better end it with a Chvrches picture you monster. That poo poo chart ruined my entire day.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
looks like i drank a whole fifth of vodka last nite :poland:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Vertical Lime posted:

https://twitter.com/TheFix/status/836925811315855360

and chris wonders why he's not the most liked pundit

Why can't you give somebody credit for doing a really good job knocking over gravestones?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I thought it was really good when he used a grieving wife to deflect him sending her husband to his death for no reason lol.

Also, during the campaign when he talked poo poo about Khizr Khan and his wife about their dead son. And why didn't he let his wife talk?

gently caress this gay country, gently caress the dumbass military and gently caress every pundit and rear end in a top hat that is eating this poo poo up because Trump managed to not poo poo his pants.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I don't understand why VOICE isn't getting a lot more media attention, but I do appreciate that every single news source has the same narrative today.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

euphronius posted:

Hitler gave good speeches too
Did Hitler give kinder, gentler speeches from time to time so the newspapers would write comparatively nice things about him? I honestly don't know.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

oh he only flubbed 17 times instead of the usual 19 he's a true president now

i'm sorry i'm shook

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I've had students in 9th grade who gave better speeches

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/SamWangPhD/status/836932007611498497

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Squizzle posted:

im a democrat

but more than that, im a republican

and yet moreso, a democrat

and first of all, an american

and moreover https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2AitTPI5U0&t=328s

Yeah I was hella confused by that. Was that supposed to be a Democrat response? Because it just seemed like an old man rambling about some bullshit to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

cause the media gets off on being forcefully hosed in the mouth?

• Locked thread