Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Yo I jacked up my neck yesterday and now that poo poo's in my back too poo poo is weak wtheck

ed: Balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

euphronius posted:

Caligula making his halorse a senator was a powerful statement on behalf of the plebes tho

The Forgotten Plebs Will Not Be Forgotten Again

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Tesseraction posted:

ryan owens isn't reading this

or that 8 year old girl

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Robert Plant posted:

Yo I jacked up my neck yesterday and now that poo poo's in my back too poo poo is weak wtheck

lol ive said for years your a pain in the ol neck

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is john but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Jose posted:

or that 8 year old girl

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

I think at this point I'm waiting to see how much Trump fucks up and starts screaming again.

All of this doesn't seem honest, but a setup to see just how far Trumpy is going to go with all the praise.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

*checks off "still mad about john oliver making fun of trump" on daycrew checklist"

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Chokes McGee posted:

lol the Washington Post talking about Trump's "steady, muscular tone" in their headlines after an edict last month to treat Trump's administration the same way they treat authoritarian dictators

I'm seriously pissed about this and I don't care if it's a meltdown, this is going bad places and the people who should know better are a-ok with it

"Maybe he'll change if we treat him better? All these experts/psychiatrists told us he responds to positive reinforcement! Wait, what's this? New reports coming in he only listens to his daughter and son-in-law because he fucks his daughter?"

I now understand how Reagan did it. That loving comic posted earlier is so true. :smith:

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

:tif:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

I think at this point I'm waiting to see how much Trump fucks up and starts screaming again.

All of this doesn't seem honest, but a setup to see just how far Trumpy is going to go with all the praise.

i almost think its like a 'charm offensive' an attempt to win the heart and mind of the president of the united states

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
i want to be baffled that the moment an atheist pisshog quoted the bible while pointing to the wife of a man he killed for a political stunt gone horribly wrong by every measure was the moment trump picked up the mantle of dignity borne by presidents past

but considering the history of this country i might have to agree with van jones

i mean its no delaying the paris peace accords to keep vietnam a political issue, but trump isn't a politician

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Noooo Van, turn left!

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

mormonpartyboat posted:

breaking news: americans dumb as gently caress

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Baloogan posted:

i almost think its like a 'charm offensive' an attempt to win the heart and mind of the president of the united states

didn't they try this like 10 times during the election and trump's response was always to poo poo on them harder

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

FabioClone posted:

I'm ok with Trump's madness as long as we get to invade other worlds and share the terror of Trump throughout the cosmos.

the worm donalds gilded path

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

maybe trump has a point going after cnn

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Squizzle posted:

the yellow piss road

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Guy DeBorgore posted:

Hey remember how Van Jones was the wokest guy in the room on election night, talking about "whitelash" and poo poo?

well now he's saying that when Trump thanked the Navy SEAL's wife for her service that "he became president in that moment" and "That was one of the most extraordinary moments you have ever seen in American politics"

... what the hell balls?

Trump doesn't poo poo his pants live on television for once and people think it's THE PIVOT.

Give me a loving break.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

We call him the god emperor.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Chokes McGee posted:

lol the Washington Post talking about Trump's "steady, muscular tone" in their headlines after an edict last month to treat Trump's administration the same way they treat authoritarian dictators

I'm seriously pissed about this and I don't care if it's a meltdown, this is going bad places and the people who should know better are a-ok with it

its really easy for them to make one regret subscribing and only makes you want to go much further left on anything you'd subscribe to even if you get some excess bias because it's objectively correct to poo poo on that speech

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

make current year man john oliver again

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

that bit with the widow was loving disgusting and ive seen all of like 2 people on twitter poo poo on it.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Donal d Shai Hulud Tejmp

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
*young person is angry because he discovers - to great distress - not everyone agrees with him*

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i want to punch that smug fucker in the face

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

RUM HAM posted:

Trump doesn't poo poo his pants live on television for once and people think it's THE PIVOT.

Give me a loving break.

trump has pivoted fully into the presidential role, understanding that with enough bible and enough are troops, you can shame the commentator class into buttchugging your piss

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Baloogan posted:

*young person is angry because he discovers - to great distress - not everyone agrees with him*

Joke s in you I'm not young

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/Recode/status/836939397010436097

checkmake, trumpateers :smugmrgw:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Jose posted:

i want to punch that smug fucker in the face

he was okay on daily show but its been downhill from there

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Watch Trump start a war to ensure a supply of dead soldier widows to show up at all his rallies.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Chokes McGee posted:

What did you expect? One of the things that came out last spring was that Hillary's State Department had given talking points for basically the exact same thing to reporters in exchange for access and when people complained about it everybody said it was just how politics works and if you didn't realize it then you're naive. I'm not being salty about the primary here. I'm just pointing out that media outlets like WaPo using the words that administrations want them to use is something that has been happening for a long time.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
oh hes totally gonna

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

FUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKK

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

ok ive added cuck, lieberals, and fake news

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Trump is the new Reagan. Welcome back to hell.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
just gonna say

trump is actually cool

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

oliver is nothing without zaltzman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015