Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Serf
May 5, 2011

tenderjerk posted:

why do we hate john oliver again, i'm out of the loop

hes not worth hating. he does pretty decent segments that highlight interesting and hosed up things and is otherwise inoffensive

too low-energy for c-spam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
A new Reagan for a new generation to look up to!

Reagan! REAGAN! reagan! Reagan and Thatcher; Trump and May!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The 2004 would have broke most of you young people

It was literally the worst thing ever

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

tenderjerk posted:

cause hes a smug douche who both sides of the aisle could prob agree on wanting to bust an empty bottle over his lovely teeth?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Serf posted:

people who live in the shadow of the beanstalk, which is a space elevator. i mean gently caress just call them stalkers

theyre like jack in that they live near a beanstalk but unlike jack they dont go on it so they should be called jackoffs

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

MEANWHILE, IN CANADA

https://twitter.com/theman71/status/836591662700822528

we continue a slow march leftward trying to avoid the powerful fascism beams, now we're going to stigmatize the r-word

however, this leaves us in a crisis: we no longer have a word to describe donald j trump

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

Baloogan posted:

Reagan! REAGAN! reagan! Reagan and Thatcher; Trump and May!

no thanks

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

loving that liberal media are eating up the crazy fascist state of the union made yesterday because Donald Trump didn't personally invite them up on stage to pants them

every one a spineless shill

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

cause hes a smug douche who both sides of the aisle could prob agree on wanting to bust an empty bottle over his lovely teeth?

Yinlock posted:

he sounds british and therefore smug, basically

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lol what a Reded

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Yinlock posted:

MEANWHILE, IN CANADA

https://twitter.com/theman71/status/836591662700822528

we continue a slow march leftward trying to avoid the powerful fascism beams, now we're going to stigmatize the r-word

however, this leaves us in a crisis: we no longer have a word to describe donald j trump

"buffoon," "ignoramus," "clown, "shitheap," and "pisshead" are all perfectly good descriptive words for donald j. trump that could use some more exposure

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

call em Jacks imo or jagoffs or something

the racist term for them is Peaches cos they hate it when people get them confused with the giant peach community three towns over

yeah you get it

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Americans are desperate for an authoritarian leader to massage our prostates.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

tenderjerk posted:

goons just hate all things, just like my grumpy neighbor who glares at me every time he sees me

i'm just checking my mail, chad, you don't need to give me the stink eye like i'm the one that's been stealing your newspaper

a bit presumptuous, don't you think, chad? besides, it's darla who steals it, for all those birds she has. man up and knock on her door, chad

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

FactsAreUseless posted:

Americans are desperate for an authoritarian leader to massage our prostates.

#woke

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

sincerely,
reagan reagan

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

goons just hate all things, just like my grumpy neighbor who glares at me every time he sees me

i'm just checking my mail, chad, you don't need to give me the stink eye like i'm the one that's been stealing your newspaper

a bit presumptuous, don't you think, chad? besides, it's darla who steals it, for all those birds she has. man up and knock on her door, chad

chad just wants to be your friend

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

fits my needs posted:

Lol, local news just said he pushed back the Muslim Ban EO signing because he didn't want to damper the positivity generated from the speech.

I can't believe this, like, is this all it took for Reagan? I know some of you must be hella old and can share of the madness that is to come?

Reagan was never as hosed up as trump. He had decades of previous experience in government and didn't have all the psychological problems that Trump clearly has. Most of the country lived Reagan because Carter despite his good intentions wasn't effective and didn't project confidence. Trump is nothing like Reagan at all.

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

death is real and i want to go

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Baloogan posted:

*young person is angry because he discovers - to great distress - not everyone agrees with him*

I didn't think you were a spring chicken or anything but this is pretty surprising

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

im not sure why i'm surprised you have a collection of reagan + trump pictures for this exact scenario

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Squizzle posted:

sincerely,
reagan reagan

initials R.R.

:gibs:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

dang im loving that space ss uniform the guy behind reagan has on

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

hahahah

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Mikey P hosed Ronnie at least once

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Vladimir Putin posted:

Reagan was never as hosed up as trump. He had decades of previous experience in government and didn't have all the psychological problems that Trump clearly has. Most of the country lived Reagan because Carter despite his good intentions wasn't effective and didn't project confidence. Trump is nothing like Reagan at all.

trump is a fusion of reagan and nixon, he is the super republican

all the paranoia and corruption of nixon, plus the genuine mental problems of reagan

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

mormonpartyboat posted:

we're only a year or two away from an anime filter

i just cahnged my twitter egg to an animatar

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

tenderjerk posted:

:wotwot:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Yinlock posted:

im not sure why i'm surprised you have a collection of reagan + trump pictures for this exact scenario

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

also nice bald spot trump

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

reagan knew the repugnant direction he wanted the country to take and how to actively implement an agenda to get there. donald trump would get lost in a loving macy's

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

i always loved the california raisins.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
reagan had dementia

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

A Handed Missus posted:

Mikey P hosed Ronnie at least once

he probably considered it the highlight of his career when he felt the old man's acrid seed douse his uvula

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

mormonpartyboat posted:

I hate this post

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

so the trump admin is basically blackmailing the country by signing destructive fascistic orders when the media says bad things about him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

kaleedity posted:

so the trump admin is basically blackmailing the country by signing destructive fascistic orders when the media says bad things about him

nah blackmail implies you won't do the thing if they cooperate

• Locked thread