Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

lovely Dems, but capable of doing things should be a terrifying prospect

it'll be funny because they'll start calling themselves progressives because it's popular then bitch when everyone looks at them weird for saying that corporate tax cuts are progressive

ED BALLS ETERNAL SHADOW CHANCELLOR OF OUR HEARTS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Mariana Horchata posted:

yea play that shiet asap it owns so hard and if u played PST ur gonna fkn love it m8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf3Q9wfzvZE

is it worth playing if you played PST for 10 minutes and gave up because it seemed like too much reading

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Burt Sexual posted:

melania appreciation sex page post

^^^ fuckkk!

i think youll find that this number is most notable for being in the phone number of my first girlfriend

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Every time I see a picture of that sheriff he's one step closer to black Yosemite Sam.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Admiral Ray posted:

if you own anything you are a traitor to the cause

https://twitter.com/RichardDawkins/status/336048706853937152

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
cool id ied before i started the game properly in torment lol

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

I wonder if he's not attending because it'd trigger him from the time Obama completely owned him

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

hmmmmm

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

really lookin forward to Ferguson X1000

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

I guess the secret torture rooms are coming back to Chicago

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Fullhouse posted:

is it worth playing if you played PST for 10 minutes and gave up because it seemed like too much reading

yeah the pacing is a lot better so you don't read through 5 paragraphs of blurry red text in the first 10 minutes

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I dunno, I've seen people own Richard Dawkins pretty regularly

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

financially racist posted:

they are the worst because they are basically libertarians and their "gestures" are basically 'we don't completely hate gay people'

i want every silicon startup to collapse. especially, especially uber. gently caress uber.

Uber is amazing. They make the workers buy the means of production, don't let them control it, and use the profits to make robots and eliminate the workers. You are literally paying to have your job automated.

And dumb liberal people still think they are the best thing ever.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

think of all the money mark zuckerberg would save on opposition research if he ran, savings he would pass on directly to you, the consumer

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Venuz Patrol posted:

i want to see the ratings for yesterday's address, that should really put the viewer polls in perspective

I saw these:

https://twitter.com/mulvihill79/status/836939351963508737

https://twitter.com/mulvihill79/status/836937422864687104

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Fullhouse posted:

:getout:

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Big Fat Iguana posted:

looks like MEATS BACK ON THE MENU *develops colorectal cancer*

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Big Fat Iguana posted:

yay Seattle PD can start shooting native americans carrying carving knives from 50 ft away again

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Why can't the cops shoot these criminals instead of executing innocent unarmed citizens?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Fullhouse posted:

no, in fact the beginning is on par w/ late game PST in the reading department so save ur $45 if thats gonna be a prob

it also requires ~*imagination*~ which is a real shocker w/r/t the state of pc gaming in 2k17

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Feminasty Slut posted:

Every time I see a picture of that sheriff he's one step closer to black Yosemite Sam.

Except if Yosemite Sam was actually Uncle Ruckus.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I stopped playing Pillars of Eternity because I was getting eye-strain from reading all the text, but I was also bad at it

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I'm glad I'm not the only goon who was too dumb to get into PST. I should try again now that I'll be going into it knowing i have to ... sigh... read.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

How do they not realize this just leads to more dead cops?

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Louisgod posted:

I wonder if he's not attending because it'd trigger him from the time Obama completely owned him

Trump has no sense of humor especially about himself and he probably doesn't want to sit through a roast

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Why can't the cops shoot these criminals instead of executing innocent unarmed citizens?

if the cops only shot criminals there would be no cops left

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Mariana Horchata posted:

no, in fact the beginning is on par w/ late game PST in the reading department so save ur $45 if thats gonna be a prob

it also requires ~*imagination*~ which is a real shocker w/r/t the state of pc gaming in 2k17

this sounds like a lot of work yeah

maybe in the future I'll get it on sale and eat some edibles and get extremely engrossed

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

But then they'd have to shoot themselves...

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I know this is a super goony thing to say but it might make more sense to just read a Let's Play of PST

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

loquacius posted:

I dunno, I've seen people own Richard Dawkins pretty regularly

Ur cobfused , richard Dawkins had a john barron named dick dorkins, who DOES get owned on the reg. Richard Dawkings has never been pwnt

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

loquacius posted:

I stopped playing Pillars of Eternity because I was getting eye-strain from reading all the text, but I was also bad at it

I liked PoE but I've been trying to play Tyranny lately and it's just so spergy lore-heavy that I feel like I'm just playing a choose your own adventure novel.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
cobfused

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Fullhouse posted:

this sounds like a lot of work yeah

maybe in the future I'll get it on sale and eat some edibles and get extremely engrossed

sounds like a good plan...

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

mlmp08 posted:

Please make this the alarm when we hail SS-18 Satan, thanks.

https://twitter.com/lorddkb/status/836284654634299392

yo gently caress chicago :stonk: :gonk: :iit:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

loquacius posted:

I know this is a super goony thing to say but it might make more sense to just read a Let's Play of PST

Can i read it at 200% speed so i can speedrun my LP consumption

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
what the gently caress is pst

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Letting anyone write an essay with their Yelp review was one of the worst decisions made in the post-2000 era.

Not related to anything, just wanted to say it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

got any sevens posted:

But then they'd have to shoot themselves...

username/current and following nine page numbers combo

• Locked thread