Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Drunkr: the ride sharing app for drunk drivers, by drunk drivers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

"Stupid women, not wanting to be raped" -Tinsley, probably

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Fish has been really stepping up his game lately

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

David Rowe:

Bill Leak:

The Australian newspaper states with this cartoon, an editorial and a page covered in yellow highlighter that Professor Triggs was misleading about the correspondence with Leak on section 18C and is calling for Triggs to go back up against the Senate and also to resign. More Leak cartoons are extremely likely.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Drunky is a little pissed they took away his license.

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

It's not what it looks like.

Really dig the gold fascia on the wall

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Skippy Granola posted:

Really dig the gold fascia on the wall

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

Dees is that you?

(I don't recognize the room, forgive my ignorance)

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

The phrase "RAMMING SPEED" always makes me laugh. Not even the sexual connotations, just that it's so dramatic. Also, Worf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTAx8r_090o

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Skippy Granola posted:

Dees is that you?

House of Representatives, where Trump talked last night. The gold fascia are actually there IRL.

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

Blood and Souls and all that

Skippy Granola posted:

Dees is that you?

D.N. Nation posted:

House of Representatives, where Trump talked last night. The gold fascia are actually there IRL.

They're actually everywhere in government buildings and symbols. Until the Fascists came along, it was regarded as a very positive symbol of unity and strength. If you look at the armrests on the Lincoln Memorial, they are actually fasces.

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

D.N. Nation posted:

Wow dang I did not know that at all. And here I thought it was some clever cartooning.

I honestly thought the picture you linked was a bunch of politicians photoshopped into like, Mussolini's throne room.

E: Yeah, I'm familiar with the fascia as symbol of strength through unity. Was just surprised at how apt it is given the Left's delight in calling Trump's administration "fascist"

I remain very bad at reading cartoons it seems!

Skippy Granola fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Mar 1, 2017

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Skippy Granola posted:

Wow dang I did not know that at all. And here I thought it was some clever cartooning.

I honestly thought the picture you linked was a bunch of politicians photoshopped into like, Mussolini's throne room.

E: Yeah, I'm familiar with the fascia as symbol of strength through unity. Was just surprised at how apt it is given the Left's delight in calling Trump's administration "fascist"

I remain very bad at reading cartoons it seems!

Huh, same!

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Skippy Granola posted:

Haha, it does look like that, doesn't it. Needs some chemtrails.

I started noodling around seeing how some of our, uh, "favorite" cartoonists draw the House Chamber, and I found this turd from last year:

OH MAN SICK BURN

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

He's got Pence and Ryan saying it but if anything that was the news media's reaction, good lord.

The Copper Kaiser
Sep 6, 2010

I am a high-iq mentally retarded adult, and bring to bear on intellectual pursuits the demonic energy that characterizes my species!

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
did the klurf disease pass to a different host

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Kurtofan posted:

did the klurf disease pass to a different host

Nah, Adam4d has always been like that.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
If gender is determined by biology then what gender are people with Turner or Kinfelter syndrome?

Improbable Lobster fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Mar 1, 2017

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

Nah, Adam4d has always been like that.

Plus, he can't decide what his style is.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the global political landscape – With Brexit and Trump in full swing, the ghosts of politics past – namely Bush, Blair and Major – have waded in to the choppy waters"

Independent:

Ukip in open civil war as Nigel Farage calls for Douglas Carswell to be thrown out after knighthood row After Monty Python.

Times:

Philip Green agrees to pay £363m into BHS pension fund

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Can our society implement a rule that any time someone responds with "BUT TUMBLR" in response to a discussion of gender then we're allowed to hit them in the groin?

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

The phrase "RAMMING SPEED" always makes me laugh. Not even the sexual connotations, just that it's so dramatic. Also, Worf

wtf, Warf was a cheater.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

MrUnderbridge posted:

Plus, he can't decide what his style is.

He just doesn't know which cartoonist he wants to copy as closely as possible in terms of comic AND website design to get the most views.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

:psyduck: Like, if they were using the race/ethnicity social construct of identity vs prescribed that'd be one thing, but "biology"?!?

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

OldTennisCourt posted:

Red Panels is literally human garbage and I hope he never finds a job and ends up alone under a bridge for the rest of his days.

The thing that really freaks me out is the possibility that he actually does have a job, and a good one.

His sudden retirement is probably a reaction to those two worlds getting closer and closer.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Iron Crowned posted:

Individually we are weak, but when we stand together we can be hard like ice, AGC

Yeah I can't parse that as anything BUT that

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

why
do
you
care
so
much
adam
adam

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

"RAMMING SPEED" just makes me think of this Mr. Show sketch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K24NToQ5Z2Q

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

https://twitter.com/AnnTelnaes/status/837063606051155968

Rebel Blob
Mar 1, 2008

Extinction for our time

So with Trump going to create an office for the Victims Of Immigration Crime Engagement, it's time to reminisce on how all Americans are victims of immigration. Ever since they let those no-good Irish into the country, everything has gone to shambles.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Duke Igthorn posted:

Yeah I can't parse that as anything BUT that

https://mobile.twitter.com/l_k_richards/status/821864945654657024?lang=en

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

Irishmen celebrating American freedom by rightly standing up to a repressive and overbearing police force. AGC.

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

How do I teach cis people that gender isn't the same as assigned sex without them acting like this

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

whomupclicklike posted:

How do I teach cis people that gender isn't the same as assigned sex without them acting like this
This is actually AGC in that context

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Twelve by Pies posted:

"RAMMING SPEED" just makes me think of this Mr. Show sketch.

The Last Starfighter did it first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLN36pgwS5o

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

"gently caress"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Fulchrum posted:

You mean a white guy saves jazz from ignorant black people who are ruining it by giving it any sort of feeling.

People who say this didn't see the movie.

• Locked thread