Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Straight White Shark posted:

Redpiller material is weird. There's a surprising amount of genuinely good relationship advice dressed up in really toxic language and attitudes

Nope, full stop right there. There is a minimal amount of good advice at best.

The only good advice they have is "work out, hot girls don't like out of shape dudes."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Redpiller material is weird. There's a surprising amount of genuinely good relationship advice dressed up in really toxic language and attitudes, so people who don't buy into the dogma whole hog may accidentally wind up doing ok in their relationship and chalk it up as a success.

Take that dealer advice story, for example. I know we're probably not getting the whole story but it sounds like he was put in a legitimately unfair situation by his girlfriend. If he hadn't lost his temper, his initial response could have been a pretty good way to talk through it--if he had managed to stay calm and had a grown up discussion that defused the situation, he would undoubtedly have come back with a "Yeah man I held frame and put her in her place!! Red pill is great!!" type post.

uh

no

there is nothing on TRP worth taking seriously, it is all about maintaining male focused power dynamics in a relationship. If there is any good advice, it is purely accidental, and the wrapping it comes in undermines any positivity it would add to a relationship.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Mirthless posted:

there is nothing on TRP worth taking seriously, it is all about maintaining male focused power dynamics in a relationship. If there is any good advice, it is purely accidental, and the wrapping it comes in undermines any positivity it would add to a relationship.

I agree 100% and didn't mean to imply otherwise, but the fact remains that a lot of redpill guides read like they tore a page out of a perfectly decent relationship manual and then randomly inserted "because all women are stupid cheating whores" here and there throughout the text.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
It's sort of in the same way that chiropractors can sometimes be beneficial if only by accident, and yet all of that can also be done by a more qualified physical therapist without the main course of bullshit to go with it.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

fruit on the bottom posted:

It's sort of in the same way that chiropractors can sometimes be beneficial if only by accident, and yet all of that can also be done by a more qualified physical therapist without the main course of bullshit to go with it.

it's more like a crooked chiropractor, in that sometimes they're beneficial by accident, and sometimes they break a baby's spine and then blame it on the parents

(the baby is metaphorical, probably)

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

The internet says 8.4% in the US, which is definitely "uncommon" and way less than random chance would predict.

That's because there are tons of societal, practical and maybe biological reasons that take random chance out of the picture.

For instance, immigrants tend to congregate in communities because they have a shared history, family ties, culture, etc. They also need jobs where they are moving, so if the first Vietnamese man who moved to Wherever, USA bought a doughnut shop and got established, you'll see a lot of Vietnamese doughnut shops or businesses related to them like bakeries etc. popping up because as immigrants come in they network and help each other with the resources they have access to, which are going to be linked back to the original guy's success.

Those immigrants are going to mostly date and marry and reproduce within their mini-community because for starters, that's who they are in constant contact with and share the most in common with. Humans do find things like foreign accents and uncommon (for the region) features etc. because we find genetic diversity attractive, but usually not too much diversity, otherwise social pressure will push back against the interloper it sees as the "other". Only some of those who would engage in an interracial or intercultural relationship ignore the social pressure put on them not to, so the mixing and integration on both social and genetic levels takes plenty of generations and is hindered by the tribalism of human nature.

If you're a white dude who grew up in a white neighborhood you're most likely to end up with a white partner. You're also most likely to be assaulted or murdered by a white person, most likely friend, lover or family. Same with black people.

Since the USA's white majority has subtle systems (most not even necessarily consciously)in place to keep races segregated, interracial couples remain relatively low despite what raw numbers would indicate, and integration has slowed to a crawl.

That leaves more lovely ladies to turn me down, I say.

E: as a caveat, my opinions are uniformed and usually bad. I was raised in a multicultural environment (military bases my whole life moved every 2-3 years) but was still part of the upper class (father was an officer and is a medical doctor) which still colored my associations towards the lily white.

Pvt.Scott fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Mar 1, 2017

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Like I said, a chiropractor

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

fruit on the bottom posted:

Bingo. Lots of alternative health and bullshit fad diets fall into this category too. Like, "don't eat bread or sugar because that's a lot of empty calories" is pretty solid weight loss advice that a lot of people can benefit from, but if you wrap it up in ideological justifications and build an echo chamber around it you wind up with people drinking beef fat and killing their dogs with malnutrition (to get back on topic in this, the dog murder thread.)

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

RNG posted:

Thank you to whoever posted r/MRP (married redpill) a while back.

One week in MRP, I think I might have done this too much too soon. please advise

TL;DR: I think I cucked myself, please help.

I honestly expected this one to be worse based on the title, it's not like he ran her through "the door" he just got tired of her blaming her own fuckups on him and said they could talk again when she wasn't just using him as an emotional punching bag, I hardly see the issue.

e: I mean it's not super clear maybe he screamed that into the phone or something but out of context her not knowing anything about cars, getting embarrassed at the dealership, then calling to vent at him is not something he should have had to put up with.

Darkhold
Feb 19, 2011

No Heart❤️
No Soul👻
No Service🙅

Redpiller material is weird. There's a surprising amount of genuinely good relationship advice dressed up in really toxic language and attitudes, so people who don't buy into the dogma whole hog may accidentally wind up doing ok in their relationship and chalk it up as a success.

Take that dealer advice story, for example. I know we're probably not getting the whole story but it sounds like he was put in a legitimately unfair situation by his girlfriend. If he hadn't lost his temper, his initial response could have been a pretty good way to talk through it--if he had managed to stay calm and had a grown up discussion that defused the situation, he would undoubtedly have come back with a "Yeah man I held frame and put her in her place!! Red pill is great!!" type post.
Is this you? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZGaayYNWn0

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Yes, I am literally doing the same thing Earl is.

E: except in this scenario Randy is the redpiller and I'm explaining to someone else why Randy thought about eating poison.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The internet says 8.4% in the US, which is definitely "uncommon" and way less than random chance would predict.

Thats all marriages. New marriages rates are a little under double that. To me 1 in 10 marriage is not particularly uncommon and 1 in 6 or so new marriages is pretty regular.

Also assuming projected trends continued the numbers are likely higher as existing data is between 2 to 7 years old now.

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry
Me (26F) with my soon to be SILs (23/25F). One is causing drama over my engagement ring and now wants proof from my fiance about its worth. I'm worried about what family I'm marrying into with my fiance (27M)Non-Romantic

quote:

I've been with my fiance Michael for almost four years now and it's been a great relationship so far. He proposed a month ago and we are both really excited to start our lives together. Hes truly wonderful. His family, well... :/

Michael does not live in the same state as his family anymore and as a result I've only met his family a few times. He has said before that some of his family members can be weird and he was even hesitant for me to meet his siblings.

His siblings (both girls) are apparently really spoiled rotten individuals. Neither of the girls ever had to work while growing up and relied heavily on their parents money. Their parents treated them like royal princesses. Michael on the other hand was always expected to work from age 14 and go to school and achieve far more ( 4.0, be in at least two clubs and two sports) than was expected of his sisters (who only were required to make Cs and do nothing more) Michael was rarely allowed to attend social events at school or go out on weekends. he did all chores and his parents treated him very different than his sisters. His sisters were incredibly mean to him as teenagers. Basically he was pushed around like a literal peasant until he had enough money to move out and was able to receive grants and scholarships to go to school. It was a lot of luck that played a part in his being able to attend undergrad and grad. If not for outside help, I believe his family would have left him to rot whilst giving the sisters everything they ever wanted.

Michael is now an engineer while his sisters have basic minimum wage jobs (nothing wrong with that) however his sisters have done all they can to pester Michael about borrowing money, making him feel ashamed that he makes more money than they do, and even going as far as to claim that they deserve the money more than Michael does. They ask him monthly for money, which I just learned a year ago after Michael confessed to me in shame that he had been giving them money to help them through a rough patch for the past few months.

Apparently their mom and dad has refused to continue to support them to the large extent that they have been the past several years (maybe they finally got fed up, who knows) and now the sisters are looking to Michael.

Tina, Michaels eldest sister, is being really difficult lately. Apparently, she is bitter that Michael has not been giving her anymore money. And she is acting very strange about Michael's engagement. Apparently, Michael "should he thinking about his family first" before thinking of getting married and spending a bunch of money on a wedding and a wife. His sisters should be put first, apparently. Now, supposedly she is pissed over my engagement ring.

This past weekend Michael and I went to visit the family and Tina and the whole family obviously learned about our recent engagement. I had never even met Michael's dad before because he travels so much for work. His mom seemed passive towards me and his dad kept asking me what my name was. It made me sad tbh.

Tina remarked on the large size of my engagement ring. Later in the day, she pulled Michael aside and told him that she was really suffering financially along with the rest of the family, and basically said. She was shocked Michael was forking over thousands of dollars for my engagement ring and the wedding rather than help out his own family. She said "you've only known this chick for what, a few years? You're already giving her everything while you give your own family nothing."

Well, Michael then informed her that my ring wasn't real diamond. It is moissanite, which I specifically wanted instead of a diamond. Michael could easily afford a diamond but we are saving our money and I liked the idea of moissanite.

But, Tina didn't believe that and expressed such. She stalked over to me in the kitchen and made a huge scene in front of everyone asking to see my ring, and examine it. She tried to play it off jokingly but I could see through it, and at one point she made a grab for my left hand. I refused to hand over my ring and Tina got emotional and the other sister, Hannah, soon butted in and asked what my problem was, Tina just wanted to look, what do I have to hide, etc. I just tried to calm the situation down as best I could and Michael kept telling them to mind their own business.

Honestly, the whole thing was infuriating. We left after dinner to go stay in a hotel. Michael then told me how he thinks his sister is also jealous of me and my ring. Tina has been engaged for over a year now with still no wedding planned, she was given a tiny ring. Albeit with a real diamond but it is very tiny. Mine, though fake, is big and sparkly and she remarked to him once that he had better not get me a prettier looking ring than she had. (Wtf?) Michael and I will be getting married fairly soon and she seems bitter that her own fiance has still not expressed a desire to start planning the wedding. She has also remarked in the past to Michael how I am too beautiful, and that my looks are somehow suspicious, and I'm just out to get his money.

I make my own money as a nurse and I definitely am not using Michael for his money.

Now, Tina has started creating all sorts of drama over this, posting on Facebook about how real men should know where their priorities lie, how real men stick by family and don't play with little girls who are gold diggers who only care about having a huge rock. One status said "show me the paperwork and I might believe the ring isn't real lol" and another one was some stupid quote about being distracted by shiny things that turn out to be coal in disguise. (Me I'm guessing lol) she commented "lmao 😂😂😂" on my instagram picture of my ring. I deleted the comment.

I only know this about her Facebook statuses because Michael showed me through his account. Tina deleted me off of everything and even blocked me. She sent out a mass email to the whole family and announced that her and Hannah will not be attending my wedding nor supporting Michaels marriage to me and then listing all of the reasons. (I don't really love him. I'm a gold digger, Michael doesn't care about his family anymore) However at the end of the email she said she may consider believing Michael if she saw proof that my ring wasn't real.

Reddit, I'm at a complete loss as to what to do here. Michael is also shocked but not really because he is so used to his sisters' antics. He took my side and I appreciate that but when I talked to him about cutting his family off for good he seemed hesitant. I think he just doesn't wanna create more drama. But I need him to draw hard lines here.

The thing is, I don't want Tina and Hannah coming along every few months asking for money and judging us. I don't want my marriage to involve their pettiness and begging. I won't give any of my hard earned money to them, that's for sure. I don't want Michael to either but I guess I can't force him not to. I just worry because that could be money our future children need. Or money WE need.

How can I handle this situation? At this point I never wanna see the sisters again.

tl;dr: crazy soon to be SILs are creating drama over my engagement ring, and telling everyone I'm a gold digger.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Sisal Two-Step posted:

Me (26F) with my soon to be SILs (23/25F). One is causing drama over my engagement ring and now wants proof from my fiance about its worth. I'm worried about what family I'm marrying into with my fiance (27M)Non-Romantic

Yikes. On the one hand, showing her proof won't actually shut her up, but I'd love to have a big sit down meeting, lay all this poo poo out on the table, and cap it by tossing down the proof about the ring not being a real diamond.

The actual reality answer is :sever:.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

If he needs a surgical procedure to cut them out of his life his fiance can probably help refer him.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Mirthless posted:

At least she has the support of her in-laws?

dude was a serial rapist

good god. what a nightmarish story. i don't even know where to start. i'm so glad she managed to get through that without him hurting her.

edit: oh jeeze, maybe not serial rape but uh

yikes
[/quote]

Is this the same story as the woman hiding from her husband in the motel?

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
Michael's got no spine and she will spend the entirety of their short marriage being made miserable by it. It is 100% on him to cut them off and cut them out. The fact that he thought it was a good idea to introduce her to them at all is insane.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Sisal Two-Step posted:

I hope she's ready to :sever: if her fiance isn't willing to do the same to his insanely abusive family and go non-contact forever. Don't even invite them to the wedding and block them on every social media account. Jeez.

Cough Drop The Beat fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Mar 1, 2017

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

I agree 100% and didn't mean to imply otherwise, but the fact remains that a lot of redpill guides read like they tore a page out of a perfectly decent relationship manual and then randomly inserted "because all women are stupid cheating whores" here and there throughout the text.

it's an occasionally effective means of manipulating people, in the same way as and to a lesser extent than clicker training them

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Me (30/m) and my girlfriend (26/f) got into an argument about okra

quote:

I bought some okra at the grocery store the other day. I've never had it before and decided to try it. She told me I probably wouldn't like it, and I should put it back. I decided to get it anyway. I bought maybe half a pound which ended up being like $1.50. We're not on a super tight food budget or anything.

We got home. I tried the okra. Not a fan. I was planning on throwing it in with a roast, but I don't think it'd be very good, so I said I was just going to throw it away. She got really upset when I said that, and said it was wasteful. I said yeah, but I don't like it so I'm not going to eat it. I learned my lesson that I don't like it, and I won't buy it anymore. If you know anyone looking for some okra, I'll be happy to give it to them.

She said that if you fry it, it tastes good. I told her that seemed like too much work, and I'd rather just throw it away. She told me how she feels bad for the okra that it's just going to be wasted, and she won't let me throw it away, and now she's going to have to fry it. I said do whatever you want, but I'm not going to put any effort into it. I bought it to try, didn't like it, so I'm cool with throwing it away.

This wasn't a super serious fight or anything, but it reminded me of a common theme with her. She will project feeling onto inanimate objects or bugs or animals. We had ants in the kitchen one time. I bought one of those traps that they eat and then bring back to the anthill and it poisons the whole colony. She was in tears thinking about the ants dying. She is afraid of spiders. When she sees one, she calls me over to take care of it, but she won't let me just smash it in a paper towel or anything. I have to capture the spider and take it outside, which usually winds up with me missing the spider, scaring it, and it runs off and then she spends an hour looking for it so it won't jump out at her at a future time.

I'm not really sure what to think when she does this. I guess it's good that she has empathy for other living things, but sometimes she will feel bad for regular household objects that don't get used or get broken. Is this common? Is it a sign of some sort of unhealthy mental processing?

tl;dr: I bought some okra, didn't like it, and want to throw it away. My gf won't let me because she feels bad for it, and now is going to have to bread it and fry it and eat it just so it doesn't get wasted. We're talking about $1.50 worth of okra. She often projects feelings on objects or bugs. I'm not sure if that's healthy or irrational.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Me (30/m) and my girlfriend (26/f) got into an argument about okra

I Dated An Eight-Year-Old

WampaLord posted:

Yikes. On the one hand, showing her proof won't actually shut her up, but I'd love to have a big sit down meeting, lay all this poo poo out on the table, and cap it by tossing down the proof about the ring not being a real diamond.

The actual reality answer is :sever:.

how is that supposed to be a major own instead of the sister instantly and effortlessly pivoting to screeching about how tacky it is to give his fiance a fake ring

she don't give a poo poo she's just out to alienate him from his fiance so she can keep her private slave

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Mar 1, 2017

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

gentle pete posted:

My [21F] boyfriend [22M] is embarrassing in public.

Reminds me of the pissbitch. He just needs to find his "zone"

get REEEEAAAAL beefy, BITCH

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Yeah Michael needs to cut out his insane sisters if he wants that relationship to work

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Batterypowered7 posted:

150lb at 5'8" is underweight? poo poo...
She said he used to weigh quite a bit less. I got a bit confused. 150 is healthy.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Me (28f) and my husband (40m) seem to have different desires in life, and he tells me that mine are childish. I've been craving more experiences since I'm nearing 30 (maybe a pre-pre-midlife crises??) and he's content sitting at home every night.

quote:

We've been married for 5 years and I admit..marriage isn't all I thought it would be. I kinda had this fairytale imagined.. And well.. It definitely isn't that. Which makes sense, it isn't realistic anyway.

We are totally perfect together, we love each other insane amounts and I'm so happy with him. He really gets me totally and I get him.

Lately however, I've been reflecting on my life and getting anxious about my 30th birthday coming up. All I want is to really explore life and get the absolute most out of it everyday.

I've told him this, and tried to get him to travel or even go hiking with me, or bike riding.. And he never wants to. He's told me that my desires for traveling suddenly is very childish and he's wondering if I'm wanting to be single.

I don't want to be single.. I wanna do all these things, but with him right there too. I'm no longer satisfied sitting at home every night watching TV, I wanna be out. I wanna do things before I'm 80 and can't anymore. I feel like I'm aging so fast.

Hes perfectly happy with his nights spent at home on the couch with TV, which is fine.. But suddenly it's not what I want. I want to go out.. I want to see the world. I don't know what totally caused this change, but now it's causing issues between us.

Am I being childish and ridiculous? How do I fix this?

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
I don't really have pity for these idiots that marry someone 15 years older than them and then complain they're at different stages in life.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
I [40m] married my wife (28f) when she was 23 and she's panicking now that she's nearing 30 and has realized she's not going to be young or pretty enough much longer. How do I convince her to stick around to clean my house and suck my dick until I can line up a naive 21 YO art student to dump her for?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
if you're 40 and you have no desire to do anything but watch TV you are poo poo

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Zzulu posted:

if you're 40 and you have no desire to do anything but watch TV you are poo poo

Yeah, this isn't just "different stages of life" this is "you married a boring rear end person."

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Yeah, this isn't just "different stages of life" this is "you married a boring rear end person."
Yeah. I was expecting her to post about a bunch of clubbing/partying or something far more subjective and potentially alienating than "let's travel a bit together, hike and sight see, and maybe bike some". Those are things 40-80 year old people do all the drat time if they are in decent health. My great grandma was 98 and did most of those things when I was a teenager.

quote:

I don't want to be single.. I wanna do all these things, but with him right there too. I'm no longer satisfied sitting at home every night watching TV, I wanna be out. I wanna do things before I'm 80 and can't anymore. I feel like I'm aging so fast.
She should just say that to him.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Mar 1, 2017

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Khorne posted:

She should just say that to him.

If weve learned anything from this thread she should do that while in a public place, during the day, from 25 yards away with a loaded side arm at the ready

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
If you wanna bring guns into it, just shoot him square in the heart already. Guy's already dead.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Do these guys pretend to be fun and interesting until they're married, and then the facade falls?

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
"If you want to do anything fun maybe you should go be single" is just not a normal response to "hey lets go do fun stuff together. "

Its not an age thing. My wife is a year older than me (mid 30s) has a greater appetite for travel than I do, but when she said she wanted more travel in our life together and that we didn't do enough fun stuff after having 2 kids, I said "ok lets go hiking every weekend and here is my credit card and the days I can get off of work. Book us a trip without the kids." When she wants to take a trip with her girlfriends I ask her to make sure it is at a time when I can get some childcare to help.

It is telling that he is reacting this way to her wanting to do things Together. Dude is probably both boring and a control freak.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I wish I appreciated how easy traveling was before I had kids. Now I'm lucky to get out of my county. Old dude is a loser.

30 Goddamned Dicks
Sep 8, 2010

I will leave you to flounder in your cesspool of primeval soup, you sad, lonely, little cowards.
Fun Shoe

Leon Einstein posted:

I don't really have pity for these idiots that marry someone 15 years older than them and then complain they're at different stages in life.

Yeah seriously what the gently caress did you think was gonna happen????

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Is "I just want to sit around mindlessly consuming media for a few decades until I die" really a stage of life? Maybe he's depressed? I hope my partner doesn't want that when we're 40.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Is "I just want to sit around mindlessly consuming media for a few decades until I die" really a stage of life? Maybe he's depressed? I hope my partner doesn't want that when we're 40.

I'm pretty sure its a fulltime lifestyle, a third of the country didn't get fat cause they got thyroid problems

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Mar 1, 2017

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I can sorta see not being super keen on traveling tbh, it can be stressful and tiring and sometimes you don't wanna blow your hardly any vacation time (lol USA numba 1) on it, but like not wanting to go out and hike/walk/bike/whatever with your SO on the weekends is pretty weird. Even if you're not a fan of long trips there's probably more than enough poo poo within a couple hundred miles you could drive to on weekends too.

ArbitraryC fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Mar 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
^^^
Not wanting to travel is weird and unattractive imo.

Just look at those funko pop things and all the poo poo from thinkgeek. There are loads of people who feel the media they consume is part of their personalities. It's so weird.